• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random banter thread 3

Congrats! You did. *showers her with grafitti*

lonelykimiko said:
Meh, probably was here too :p . Well, I feel I should tell you I've just spent the last 2 hours with a rather nice lady :D . *feels all fuzzy*

Well how nice was she, Kim?

Also I think you need at least a full 30 minute lapse to kill a conversation.

Man: I hear you're a racist now, Father?

Father Ted: What!? No! I am NOT a racist!

Old Woman: Good for you Father! GOOD for you! It's about time somebody had the guts to stand up to them! Feckin' GREEKS!!

Man: No, no, it's the Chinese he's after.

Father Ted: I AM NOT after the Chinese!

Old Woman: *ignoring Father Ted* I don't care, just so long as I can have a go at the feckin' Greeks! THEY INVENTED gayness!!! The feckin'... feckin'... *stamps feet and swings shopping bags around wildly*

Father Ted: I've had enough of this! *storms off*

*pause*

Man: How's Mary?

Old Woman: Fine. She got that job, after.

Man: Great!

I know that episode too :D . Is that the one where he gets all the Nazi stuff from one of his dead neighbors?

Haha, that's the one. :D Classic episode.

Father Ted: Hey, Dougal, watch this.

*he puts a lampshade on his head, stretches his eyes and sticks out his teeth*

Father Ted: Awwwww! Ching chong ching chong chaa! I am CHINEEESE if you PLEEASE!

*Dougal looks disgusted*

Father Ted: Ha ha, come on Dougal, lighten up!

*he turns to face the window, only to see that three angry-looking Chinese people are stading right on the other side of it*

Senshi said:
Haha, that's the one. :D Classic episode.

Father Ted: Hey, Dougal, watch this.

*he puts a lampshade on his head, stretches his eyes and sticks out his teeth*

Father Ted: Awwwww! Ching chong ching chong chaa! I am CHINEEESE if you PLEEASE!

*Dougal looks disgusted*

Father Ted: Ha ha, come on Dougal, lighten up!

*he turns to face the window, only to see that three angry-looking Chinese people are stading right on the other side of it*

If you don't mind me asking, what show is that from?

Oh and w00t! My 942nd post! :D :D :D

It's from Father Ted! It's a comedy show about 3 Irish Priests that live on Craggy Island. It's brilliant!

Yeah, check it out. It'll change your life. It's been sat firmly at the top of my "Top 5 TV Shows of All Time" list for years, and I doubt it'll ever be dethroned. :D

I dont know if the humour will translate very well. It's another of those very British shows.

I am sure people will find it funny, where ever they are from.

A lot of the humour is strictly British (mostly from Mrs. Doyle), but I think a lot of it, especially from Dougal and Jack, will work well.

*Dougal walks into the living room - his face is covered in shaving cream*

Dougal: Alright there, Ted.

Father Ted: Eh, Dougal, you've got a bit of *points at his face* shaving cream, just by there.

*Dougal wipes a small area of his face*

Dougal: Gone?

Father Ted: No, there's still a little bit, just by- Dougal, it's- it's all over the place.

*Dougal looks in the mirror at his shaving-cream-covered face*

Dougal: *wiping it away with a towel* God, how did all that get there? I didn't even shave this morning.

We're at Random Banter Thread 3 now... by my calculations in approximately 3 to 5 years there will be a Random Banter Thread 20. :p

We should merge them all and make one UBER Random Banter Thread that becomes so powerful, it destroys the whole site.

Is it just me or did the TTC chatroom thread disappear? o_O

Edit: It's just me. :p

Last edited:
Yeah, the chatroom kinda flopped. It got replaced with my "deleting your web history" thread.

lonelykimiko said:
Why stop at the site? I say go for the whole world!

Your all crazy.

Runs off to get straight jackets for you all.

Meh, sraight jackets are easy to escape from in my experience. o_O .

lonelykimiko said:
Meh, sraight jackets are easy to escape from in my experience. o_O .

You have been in and escaped from a straight jacket?

gets rope and tape just to be safe.

Like I said in my edited post, it's just me. The thread and chatroom is still there, it's just not a sticky anymore. Congrats on having your other thread stickied, though, Kimi! ^_^

But yeah, the chatroom did kinda flop. Believe it or not, it's not as fun to talk to yourself in a chatroom as you may think...>_>

Well not enough people knew about it, and people tended to go online, then leave when they saw noone was in. I cant think of a way to make it bigger than it was. :( .

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back