• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
*Throws confetti*

Wooooo! The new thread is officially open for business :D .

Hmmm....isn't it too early just yet?

Bah, oh well. *starts streaming everything*

WOOHOO! Nice new place we've got here, but it still needs that lived in touch. Let's get to filling this thing up!

*starts installing the pool, the big screen tv, the rollercoasters*

*Brings in tables, then lays across one plans for (Dramatic music here) The ULTIMATE WEAPON*

Sockstickler said:
*Brings in tables, then lays across one plans for (Dramatic music here) The ULTIMATE WEAPON*

Hmmm...ULTIMATE WEAPON huh? Anyway I could help with that? I'm sure my technological know-how could be of help somewhere.

Maybe you can. See, the method of delivery is sound enough. It's just figuring out the right way to launch... the dreaded ICBC!
What may that stand for?
THE INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC CHICKEN!!!

I see...well, it mostly depends on HOW you want it to launch, or rather, which way would be most effective. Hmmm....I have an idea for what could work! *begins designing plans*

Excess said:
I see...well, it mostly depends on HOW you want it to launch, or rather, which way would be most effective. Hmmm....I have an idea for what could work! *begins designing plans*
Oh do tell. That's the one part I haven't figured out yet.

*finishes plans* Done. Now to begin construction. :insert maniacal laughter here:

*gets a bottle of the cheapest wine*

i christine thee, Random Banter Thread 4!

*breaks bottle on the thread's butt*

Why not just stay with Random Banter 3... it's usually one of the most posted so it essentially will never die, and as soon as the number of Random Banter threads gets high... won't it all be molded into one?

I'm all up for refreshing Random Banting but someone needs to draw a line on when to stop or get the mods to meld it together or something. My opinion is that we really only need one Random Banter thread... why make new ones at given points when we have one that still remains so popular? Random Banting is always fresh...I don't see a need for a fresh thread when the type of input in this type of thread will always be fresh.

and that is my Rant for the evening to which I conclude with this: Agree or disagree, just think about it. :)

It's tradition. Kimi starts a new RBT every 1000 posts. Rules is rules!

big_dogg85 said:
Why not just stay with Random Banter 3... it's usually one of the most posted so it essentially will never die, and as soon as the number of Random Banter threads gets high... won't it all be molded into one?

I'm all up for refreshing Random Banting but someone needs to draw a line on when to stop or get the mods to meld it together or something. My opinion is that we really only need one Random Banter thread... why make new ones at given points when we have one that still remains so popular? Random Banting is always fresh...I don't see a need for a fresh thread when the type of input in this type of thread will always be fresh.

and that is my Rant for the evening to which I conclude with this: Agree or disagree, just think about it. :)

I see your point Dogg, and to be honest, I kinda agree with you. And tradition is only a term used to say "this is the way things should be because I say so", after all, which is why I hate that term. But I don't really care though because I'm not the one making the topics, so yeah.

I'm glad others are speaking up, as I was about to suggest that all of this be contained to 1 thread. There is no need to make multiples of the same thread over and over again when its either reached a specific pageview count, or a specific post count.

Since, with all due respect, most of this is spam, it is of no hinderance to the posters here to simply continue within a single thread, as past pages are not likely to be viewed or necessary to be viewed since the activity is in the present and not the past. I suspect the regulars in these threads should have no problem with this, since they keep up with the threads and refresh them making additional threads unnencessary in order to keep the randomness alive.

In fact, if you want a true monument to this tradition, wouldn't one LARGE thread with MANY, MANY, MANY views and posts be alot cooler? It would be a testament. (Who knows, it may even rival or surpass the popular "anime chicks" thread in non-tickling forum, someday. Bragging rights would ensue, but I'm sure its all in good fun :p).

Last edited:
I dont really care how many of these ya'll have, as long as only ONE is active at a time. But yeah, it'd be a lot cooler to have one with a gazillion posts. I can merge them all together if ya want.

I agree with Vlad and Nessonite, it would be so much cooler to have all of the threads merged into one and continued from there, rather than making a new one every 1000 posts just because of "tradition".

Hmm... Then the threads would be like the Constructicons and combine into one huge thread that could crush Optimus Prime!

What? I've been watching old cartoons today.

Yeah, if we're doing it strictly because of tradition, then I will have come up with a thread of my own. I still may and it will mop the floor with who wants anime chicks AND random banter?

Don't believe me? Allow my spokesperson on the left and my henchman on the right to convince you!

Serious business, people!

SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Attachments

• 1156317318508.jpg
    1156317318508.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 12
  • killer_dog.jpg
    killer_dog.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 9
I think you're spokesperson got into William Shatner's toupee drawer. :p

Sammi-chan said:
I think you're spokesperson got into William Shatner's toupee drawer. :p

And so what if he did? He'll make more use of it than Shatner will.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back