• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

I still think it'd be better to just merge them, but whatever.

*pulls out two Uzis and starts blasting the fleas*

Meh, a couple of Micros. Die flies, DIE!!!!!!!!!111111111

Ooh! Mircos are my fav. n_n Get 'em, kiddo!

The fleas and flies have been annihilated! *spins Uzis around then sets them in holds on my waist*

Well done! n_n Can't believe we've been here only 6 pages and there were fleas already.

Yup, which makes me wonder if someone didn't let them in. *looks around suspiciously*

It wasn't me. Even when I'm a catgirl I'm careful and use flea collars!

Everyone knows flea collars don't work! They are just tools made by commies to make you think they control the flea population but all they do is turn them into commies! *Stares at a red apple on the table* I'm watching you commie. You and that red covering.....

You mean I've been wearing those uncomfy collars for nothing?! Well, crap...

Heylas everyone. There's nobody around on msn or anything today :( .Booooored.

the fleas are a part of Kitler's SS, you fools! Now he'll (he'il?) just get ticked and send out his brigade of Lutwaffe ticks!

::: puts pesticide sprayer attachment on TMSV:::

"everyone get behind me...it could get messy....especially if I pull out my secret weapon...MY ATTORNEY!!!" (see pic)

Attachments

• 138.jpg
    138.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 13
omg! he's got a pic of that worm thingy pet from the Teen Titans, whatever they call that cute little bugger

*H..ha....HHAAATCHOOOO!!!!* eww loookit wat came out of my nose *points to kyhawkeye's attached image*

=3

BigNorm said:
omg! he's got a pic of that worm thingy pet from the Teen Titans, whatever they call that cute little bugger

LOL! It's Silky!

*walks in wearing a long black coat with a hood pulled up an a face wrap on*

Got alot of good things on sale, strangah. *opens coat, revealing a body covered in body armor and tons of weapons hanging from the inside*

tons? o_o hmmm you wouldn't happen to have a uranium powered fly swatter now would'jah?

I was thinking that about Teen Titans too. But I couldnt remember Silky's name, mainly cause I didnt like that episode.

rtl said:
tons? o_o hmmm you wouldn't happen to have a uranium powered fly swatter now would'jah?

(yes, I do in fact) What're ya buyin?

lonelykimiko said:
I was thinking that about Teen Titans too. But I couldnt remember Silky's name, mainly cause I didnt like that episode.

Aw! But that episode was hilarious!

Like, hey all. Like, my name's Josh eh... *waves* howsit goin eh? So, like I've be'en telling people eh that I'm gonna start speakin Kanehdien eh, just like them two guys there...ummmmm what were their names again, oh yes I remember. It's Bob and Doug Mackenzie, you know of them eh? So, what was I talking about....ummmm...oh yeah. So, like I decided that I'm going to start speaking Kanehdien eh and I will be curious to see if anyone, like comes along and continues it eh. Some of you, like might find it annoying but in order to see the greatness that is Bob and Doug, ya gotta like either go to youtube.com eh and watch some episodes of Bob and Doug. They talk about great stuff eh, like Microwave Ovens and Dog Scoops. If not there, you can like watch the movie called Strange Brew eh. Either way, I believe your all gonna laugh eh and if you don't... well then I got nuttin to say to you. Okay, so like talk to you later eh.

and like don't put cats in the microwave, they'll blow up eh.

big_dogg85 said:
and like don't put cats in the microwave, they'll blow up eh.
Get these motherf*cking cats out of the motherf*cking microwave!

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back