• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip, click my banner at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

This was shot in front of the library -- I was walking up from the stairway on 40th and Fifth and I saw this pretty head of hair from behind in a very interesting position -- one that suggested that her feet were possibly up. As I got closer to where she was sitting I saw the tops of her bare feet on a chair in front of her. Yes! As I passed her I saw some papers from on the table that were very clearly from an embassy to the UN of one of the new Balkans countries (I won't say which) which I suspect means she might have been in the library earlier doing research.

In order to shoot this I had to sit on the concrete floor of the plaza, which I HATE doing (it's like sitting down on a busy sidewalk with a camera in your lap), but there's no way I was not getting this shot.

I think it's clear she found this very entertaining, and it seemed to have served to break up the boredom of whatever it was she was doing, because she pepped up right away and her feet got all wavy and active, like she was teasing me with them. She's no fool and knew instantly why I was filming her -- you can tell. Like so many young women from the Balkans she has a gorgeous face and a look in her sleepy eyes as if she finds everything to be slightly absurd and slightly amusing.

After about twelve minutes she put her feet down and stuck them in her heels (black office pumps, about size 8 -- which probably explains why she had her bare feet up), and I got up and sat in a chair that was a few feet away. She soon got a phone call and spoke hurriedly in a Slavic language, then quickly packed up and headed off. I was kind of hoping when she left she would shoot me a look and a smile but she must have been very pre-occupied by the call as she really rushed off, her demeanor very different from when she'd been waving her bare soles at me with that little crooked smile.

Her face actually looks pretty Serbian -- a LOT like the face of other Serbs I've known -- so that's my guess on her ethnicity.

Latest clip added -- click my banner at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

This was shot toward the end of the weekly Broadway event that's held every summer Wednesday -- it was some years ago. I usually show up at the end when the crowd is breaking up, but this time I got there a little early because I was done at the post office earlier than I'd thought. As I was walking across the lawn I saw, on the eastern edge (as far from the stage as you can get) a pair of amazing, very feminine soles propped up on a chair, so I hustled over and saw they were attached to a middle aged lady in very good shape and wearing very nice clothing. Her tasteful, expensive Italian sandals were on the grass below her seat. No one was in front of her so I just made myself comfortable and filled up my viewfinder with her bare soles!

Which I must say are SIMPLY AMAZING. I don't think feet can be more shapely and beautiful than these. She had a bit of pressure callusing on the ball of her foot but otherwise her soles were immaculate, and she had excellent arches and elegant toe taper. A queen of soles, for sure. She darted a quick look at me through her shades (and did that periodically throughout the time I shot her) but seemed unconcerned -- in fact I can't help but wonder if I'm the first person who made it plain to her that her feet are beautiful!

She sat that way for about ten minutes, then put her feet down. I was so pleased I had got such a long segment with such beautiful feet, and then ... she put them back up again! For another fifteen minutes. I was still sitting there so took my camcorder out of my bag and went back at it. Eventually she put those shapely beauties down and slipped her Italian sandals back on. She had a pleased little look on her face, and I was very excited by the sheer beauty of her soles, so I risked breaking my rule about not talking to my subjects and went over and asked her for the time. She seemed very startled and answered me in a bit of a flush, so I immediately regretted talking to her. I think the women are ok with letting me film their bare soles as long as the whole thing remains completely detached and anonymous. She has a surprisingly high-pitched voice and a very heavy Italian accent.

I saw her the next day sitting in exactly the same pose, but all the way at the end of the gravel walkway -- I'd already got amazing sole exposure of her, so I didn't shoot that less-than-optimal position. I thought she may be a tourist but then I saw her again much later that summer, sitting with a very handsome young guy in his early 20s who was obviously her son -- her very thick Italian accent was an interesting contrast to his very American accent. The sense I got from her is that she's very affluent and perhaps married an American man and lives here. After that summer I saw her one more time, a summer or two later, without even realizing it -- she had her feet up again but someone was sitting right where I would need to for me to shoot, and the Italian lady left the lawn before the blocking person did. It wasn't until she left that I recognized her. This is an EDD (early digital days) segment that was shot on mini-DV tape.

Dear God, man. Those soles...Nicely done!

Latest clip added -- click my banner at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

This girl was sitting on the edge of the park (where I spend most of my time now that the lawn is closed) eating her lunch, her feet up. I was lucky that there was no one at the table immediately down from her, but I was a bit unlucky about its proximity -- the table I'd have to sit at was VERY close to her -- basically right on top of her, and there was no place else where I could get a shot. I think that's why no one else was sitting there even though it was crowded. Maybe no one wanted to sit too close to her feet, lol, but that was not a problem I had! But I did have concerns that if I sat there, basically right on top of her, she would get shy and put her feet down.

And sure enough, as I went over, I said, "is this table taken?" and she said "no" and as I pulled the chair out she started to pull her feet off the seat back. This was it, I had to intervene or else I'd never get video of her beautiful soles. I already had a line loaded and ready to go, and I said it RIGHT AWAY -- "oh wait, please don't move on my account or I'd feel bad." She smiled a little uncertainly and I could see she was working out what to do -- she was a kindhearted girl and I think the idea that it would make me feel badly if she moved won the day. She said, "well if you're sure it's ok?" and I replied "absolutely." She laughed and her legs settled back down. (OR ... I wonder if she knew right then and there that I had sat at the next table specifically to check out her bare feet? She looks like she's Mexican or some other kind of Latina and those girls seem to be much more aware than white girls that many guys find feet sexy.)

So she went back to her soup and the next challenge was ... now, how do I get the camera on the table? I took it out and pretended I was playing video back on the camcorder, looking into the viewfinder for a while, like I'd shot something earlier and was reviewing it. Then I pressed record and guessed what sort of focus I'd need. Then I acted like I had just got a text and put the camera down on the table and grabbed my phone. The focus and angle were not perfect but I made some discreet adjustments, looking at the viewfinder out of the side of my eye as I also pretended to look at my smartphone. And all the while she was sitting there looking right at me, spoon frozen in her hand! I got her centered in the viewfinder but thought that it was over then and there -- she suddenly leaned forward (first vidcap), and I panicked and hit the record button to stop filming, waiting for what she would say to me. But to my relief she was just leaning forward to scratch her toes! Then she leaned back again and went back to her soup.

I pressed record again and went back to "texting", the whole time keeping an eye on the camcorder and the girl. She finished her soup but kept her feet up as she texted for about another 20 minutes. I was actually glad that she didn't cross her ankles -- that's my favorite pose but I was getting INCREDIBLE close-up shots of her soles as I was super close and as they were side by side I could keep the focus tighter. Every once in a while she would look at the camera but didn't make a big deal out of it (second vidcap) -- I wonder if she knew what I was doing? I mean, how could she not?

My suspicion is that she's at one of the colleges nearby (there are many) and she was between classes -- she was dressed very casual, the "roll out of bed and out the door to class" look, but I think her face is actually QUITE beautiful. She has a charming bookish look with the glasses too. Her soles were really shapely, soft and smooth, with beautiful toes -- I'd guess she's about a size 9 and about five foot four. Eventually she put her feet back in her Uggs and packed up her lunch trash and off she went. She passed right by me as she left and she smelled really good.

Wow.

This girl was sitting on the edge of the park (where I spend most of my time now that the lawn is closed) eating her lunch, her feet up. I was lucky that there was no one at the table immediately down from her, but I was a bit unlucky about its proximity -- the table I'd have to sit at was VERY close to her -- basically right on top of her, and there was no place else where I could get a shot. I think that's why no one else was sitting there even though it was crowded. Maybe no one wanted to sit too close to her feet, lol, but that was not a problem I had! But I did have concerns that if I sat there, basically right on top of her, she would get shy and put her feet down.

And sure enough, as I went over, I said, "is this table taken?" and she said "no" and as I pulled the chair out she started to pull her feet off the seat back. This was it, I had to intervene or else I'd never get video of her beautiful soles. I already had a line loaded and ready to go, and I said it RIGHT AWAY -- "oh wait, please don't move on my account or I'd feel bad." She smiled a little uncertainly and I could see she was working out what to do -- she was a kindhearted girl and I think the idea that it would make me feel badly if she moved won the day. She said, "well if you're sure it's ok?" and I replied "absolutely." She laughed and her legs settled back down. (OR ... I wonder if she knew right then and there that I had sat at the next table specifically to check out her bare feet? She looks like she's Mexican or some other kind of Latina and those girls seem to be much more aware than white girls that many guys find feet sexy.)

So she went back to her soup and the next challenge was ... now, how do I get the camera on the table? I took it out and pretended I was playing video back on the camcorder, looking into the viewfinder for a while, like I'd shot something earlier and was reviewing it. Then I pressed record and guessed what sort of focus I'd need. Then I acted like I had just got a text and put the camera down on the table and grabbed my phone. The focus and angle were not perfect but I made some discreet adjustments, looking at the viewfinder out of the side of my eye as I also pretended to look at my smartphone. And all the while she was sitting there looking right at me, spoon frozen in her hand! I got her centered in the viewfinder but thought that it was over then and there -- she suddenly leaned forward (first vidcap), and I panicked and hit the record button to stop filming, waiting for what she would say to me. But to my relief she was just leaning forward to scratch her toes! Then she leaned back again and went back to her soup.

I pressed record again and went back to "texting", the whole time keeping an eye on the camcorder and the girl. She finished her soup but kept her feet up as she texted for about another 20 minutes. I was actually glad that she didn't cross her ankles -- that's my favorite pose but I was getting INCREDIBLE close-up shots of her soles as I was super close and as they were side by side I could keep the focus tighter. Every once in a while she would look at the camera but didn't make a big deal out of it (second vidcap) -- I wonder if she knew what I was doing? I mean, how could she not?

My suspicion is that she's at one of the colleges nearby (there are many) and she was between classes -- she was dressed very casual, the "roll out of bed and out the door to class" look, but I think her face is actually QUITE beautiful. She has a charming bookish look with the glasses too. Her soles were really shapely, soft and smooth, with beautiful toes -- I'd guess she's about a size 9 and about five foot four. Eventually she put her feet back in her Uggs and packed up her lunch trash and off she went. She passed right by me as she left and she smelled really good.

Latest clip, click my banner at the bottom of this page to go to the store.

Everything else is gravy from this point on in my checkered career!

So it was very warm in the middle of December in New York City, but I wasn't having much luck getting feet where I usually shoot, and it was so much work looking for them, that I decided to give Central Park a try one Sunday. I saw a girl laying on the grass and shot some footage of her but that was it. I left the park around 4pm and walked east up 71st Street -- it was still pretty warm, in the mid 60s, but I just didn't want to patrol the park any more.

Walking along, not thinking feet at all, and as I got to 71st and Madison, I saw a pair of bare soles peeking out of a car right outside the church. This is pretty much every sole lover's dream so I had to make sure it wasn't a false positive -- a youngster or a femmy guy. But no, it was a woman, a good looking one, who was relaxing in the passenger seat, texting away and smiling. There was a guy standing with his family and a camera right where I wanted to stand -- up against the wall of the church directly opposite her soles -- but I went over and stood next to them (not too close) and took my camera out. I tried to pretend I was looking at the viewfinder but I had to hold the camera too high to get a good angle, and so I found myself just standing there with the camera held up and pointed directly at her! It appeared to me she had no idea what I was doing when I was so far away (I'd call it about 30 feet), but I was wrong -- I couldn't see it in the viewfinder but she noticed what I was doing right away. Her soles were so beautiful, and judging from a comparison of them and the side view mirror I'd say she's got size 9 feet -- not huge but a bit large for her height. And there they were, in my viewfinder, being captured! (See first vidcap.)

I didn't want to risk having her put her feet down before I got a good amount of footage so I stood there like that shooting at 30 feet away, but once I had about six minutes I held the camera by my side and walked over closer, being careful not to look at her. I turned my back on her and took the camera out and stuck it under my arm pit. At this point I was only about seven feet away from her. Having it under my arm pit, pointing behind me, actually made for a fairly secure shooting platform, and I began to shoot again. Now that I was so close I think she made the conscious decision to ignore me, but once or twice her curiosity got the better of her and she peered down her own bare soles at the camera, with a look that was a mixture of confusion, contempt and total amusement! (See second and third vidcaps.)

But overall she had a very jolly expression on her face so after a few minutes this emboldened me, and I walked closer still. This did not allow me to keep the camera under my armpit any more so I just took the camera out and pointed it straight at her. (See fourth vidcap.) I did this with my testosterone level pumping, and you guys know how bold you get when you're in that mood, but it was a bridge too far for her. And thinking more clearly I can understand why -- I mean, there was this strange guy, standing about four feet from her, pointing a camcorder right at her as she sat in a car. What was I thinking? lol

Anyway after about 40 seconds of that, she decided enough is enough. She put her feet down and as she did that I suddenly panicked and turned off the camera. Just as I did so she said, "excuse me, why are you movieing me?" which was such a cute thing to say, but then she corrected herself and said, "filming ... why are you making a movie of me?" (I caught the first few syllables of her saying this -- see the last vidcap.)

She had a look of amusement on her face even though her brow was wrinkled. I said, "oh I'm sorry, but you were sitting there in such a fun pose and I am always looking for candid film of people doing interesting things in the city." She had a very heavy Long Island accent (and the furry steering wheel cover to match!) and looked like a Jewish lady from the Five Towns. Her gorgeous soles had been immaculate and looked completely pampered, I had noticed. She said "well you should ask a person before walking right up to them and filming" and she giggled. I went into my routine about how if you ask it changes the dynamic of the filming, but she was laughing and shaking her head like she was dismissing what I said and not really listening. She said, "I'm waiting for my mother, what would have happened if she came out and saw you like that?" and she let out the funniest cackle. "It looked like you were filming my feet." I said, "well that's part of what made the scene so fun -- there are these beautiful feet poking out into 71st Street." She smiled and said "well thank you but I think you should move along to a different interesting sight to film" and she laughed again. I told her I was sorry to bother her and continued walking east, completely electrified by the experience.

The video is a little choppy as the camera slipped now and then, and people walked by, and I edited that all out to make it possible to watch without distraction.

That is quite a find on 71[sup]st[/sup] Street! :D
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

You've got balls of steel man. Great job.

UOTE=realbaresoles;4019727]Latest clip, click my banner at the bottom of this page to go to the store.

Everything else is gravy from this point on in my checkered career!

So it was very warm in the middle of December in New York City, but I wasn't having much luck getting feet where I usually shoot, and it was so much work looking for them, that I decided to give Central Park a try one Sunday. I saw a girl laying on the grass and shot some footage of her but that was it. I left the park around 4pm and walked east up 71st Street -- it was still pretty warm, in the mid 60s, but I just didn't want to patrol the park any more.

Walking along, not thinking feet at all, and as I got to 71st and Madison, I saw a pair of bare soles peeking out of a car right outside the church. This is pretty much every sole lover's dream so I had to make sure it wasn't a false positive -- a youngster or a femmy guy. But no, it was a woman, a good looking one, who was relaxing in the passenger seat, texting away and smiling. There was a guy standing with his family and a camera right where I wanted to stand -- up against the wall of the church directly opposite her soles -- but I went over and stood next to them (not too close) and took my camera out. I tried to pretend I was looking at the viewfinder but I had to hold the camera too high to get a good angle, and so I found myself just standing there with the camera held up and pointed directly at her! It appeared to me she had no idea what I was doing when I was so far away (I'd call it about 30 feet), but I was wrong -- I couldn't see it in the viewfinder but she noticed what I was doing right away. Her soles were so beautiful, and judging from a comparison of them and the side view mirror I'd say she's got size 9 feet -- not huge but a bit large for her height. And there they were, in my viewfinder, being captured! (See first vidcap.)

I didn't want to risk having her put her feet down before I got a good amount of footage so I stood there like that shooting at 30 feet away, but once I had about six minutes I held the camera by my side and walked over closer, being careful not to look at her. I turned my back on her and took the camera out and stuck it under my arm pit. At this point I was only about seven feet away from her. Having it under my arm pit, pointing behind me, actually made for a fairly secure shooting platform, and I began to shoot again. Now that I was so close I think she made the conscious decision to ignore me, but once or twice her curiosity got the better of her and she peered down her own bare soles at the camera, with a look that was a mixture of confusion, contempt and total amusement! (See second and third vidcaps.)

But overall she had a very jolly expression on her face so after a few minutes this emboldened me, and I walked closer still. This did not allow me to keep the camera under my armpit any more so I just took the camera out and pointed it straight at her. (See fourth vidcap.) I did this with my testosterone level pumping, and you guys know how bold you get when you're in that mood, but it was a bridge too far for her. And thinking more clearly I can understand why -- I mean, there was this strange guy, standing about four feet from her, pointing a camcorder right at her as she sat in a car. What was I thinking? lol

Anyway after about 40 seconds of that, she decided enough is enough. She put her feet down and as she did that I suddenly panicked and turned off the camera. Just as I did so she said, "excuse me, why are you movieing me?" which was such a cute thing to say, but then she corrected herself and said, "filming ... why are you making a movie of me?" (I caught the first few syllables of her saying this -- see the last vidcap.)

She had a look of amusement on her face even though her brow was wrinkled. I said, "oh I'm sorry, but you were sitting there in such a fun pose and I am always looking for candid film of people doing interesting things in the city." She had a very heavy Long Island accent (and the furry steering wheel cover to match!) and looked like a Jewish lady from the Five Towns. Her gorgeous soles had been immaculate and looked completely pampered, I had noticed. She said "well you should ask a person before walking right up to them and filming" and she giggled. I went into my routine about how if you ask it changes the dynamic of the filming, but she was laughing and shaking her head like she was dismissing what I said and not really listening. She said, "I'm waiting for my mother, what would have happened if she came out and saw you like that?" and she let out the funniest cackle. "It looked like you were filming my feet." I said, "well that's part of what made the scene so fun -- there are these beautiful feet poking out into 71st Street." She smiled and said "well thank you but I think you should move along to a different interesting sight to film" and she laughed again. I told her I was sorry to bother her and continued walking east, completely electrified by the experience.

The video is a little choppy as the camera slipped now and then, and people walked by, and I edited that all out to make it possible to watch without distraction.

[/QUOTE]

Latest clip added -- click my banner at the bottom of this page to go to the store.

This was shot in fall of 2013 but I just found it on a storage drive -- a tall, beautiful Russian girl sat with a friend, her brand new cream colored high heels on the ground, discarded as being way too torturous on her big gorgeous feet. She had her tender feet up, obviously resting them from breaking in the high heeled pumps. She's easily five foot ten and her feet are at least a size 10. I've known other women with big feet who find heels to be torture. She had her feet up on a table as she wriggled them around and chatted with her friend in Russian.

I sat fairly far away from them, actually because was concerned that if I was too close the angle would obscure her face. As it was I got some nice footage of her big squirming tootsies. For a while she had her ankles crossed and that was awesome, but apparently this bored her and she started doing that "sole tower" thing where she put one foot directly on top of the other and that REALLY took my breath away. It must have made her tender feet feel better because she did it over and over again. It didn't just turn me on! As a guy came over and began chatting her up about how beautiful her feet were. She was nice to him and smiled and all, but I could see when he left that she and her friend thought it was a little peculiar.

She looked over at me repeatedly but very quickly and I'm still not sure if she knew what I was doing. There are a few quick, wry glimpses of the camera lens, but I'm not certain if the fact that there was a camera actually registered with her. My camera battery died after about 25 minutes and (this is about the best 14 minutes or so of the experience) and after about another five minutes she swung her legs off the table and stuck her toes into the backs of her big cream pumps. Two or three minutes after that she gingerly slipped her feet back into her heels and gave her friend a little suffering look. I wished I had a big pair of sneakers with me to give to her. Then they got up and left, as she walked very gingerly in her new shoes ....

I think she's gorgeous and her feet are big and sexy, and I love tender feet too ---

A guy who bought the clip just wrote me an angry email that she's not speaking Russian -- she's speaking Ukrainian. Should I change the description?

A guy who bought the clip just wrote me an angry email that she's not speaking Russian -- she's speaking Ukrainian. Should I change the description?
Yes, because it is a big deal to them (the Russians and Ukrainians) who are currently at war. :eek:

Latest clip -- click my banner below to go to the store.

My God do I love this segment! This was shot in the mid 2000s of this cute, extremely fun and clever independent contractor who was trying to fight off some employer who was trying to hire her when she didn't want to be hired. She had the patience of a saint! She was trying hard to be nice -- she's a good person. And she has very sexy soles -- how I love them. She wriggles them around and rubs them together -- very sensual, and although her soles are a little grimy, they are GOOD LOOKING.

Latest clip added, click my banner below to go to the store.

This is a redo of an AMAZING segment released in 2013. It's the same eye-popping content but high quality and more complete. She was absolutely breathtaking and blinged up like a hip hop girl, and her stunning soles were lightly foot playing. She sat in one of the alleys of the park, so in order to get this I had to sit on the sidewalk ... in a busy urban park. I looked and felt ridiculous at the time but when I look at the segment I realize I'd do it again in a SECOND. smiley: laugh

Last edited:
Latest clip added, click my banner below to go to the store.

This is a redo of an AMAZING segment released in 2013. It's the same eye-popping content but high quality and more complete. She was absolutely breathtaking and blinged up like a hip hop girl, and her stunning soles were lightly foot playing. She sat in one of the alleys of the park, so in order to get this I had to sit on the sidewalk ... in a busy urban park. I looked and felt ridiculous at the time but when I look at the segment I realize I'd do it again in a SECOND. smiley: laugh

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store.

I saw this pretty blonde's feet before I saw her, sticking up from her chair, face hidden behind a book. I hustled right over as there was no doubt this was a woman, and I was willing to bet, a pretty one too. And I was not mistaken. She was beautiful in fact, but very engrossed in her book, "The Things They Carried," a great book so understandable, and she held it up in a way that blocked her pretty face. I did what I could to get her face in frame, and she does shift around sometimes so that her face is visible, but for a lot of the time it was a pair of beautiful feminine soles, and a book jacket!

So I've put up the best five minutes or so, when her face was visible the most. The whole time, from the moment I saw her feet on the chair until she put her feet down and slipped her black pumps back on, her feet moved in this little rhythm, repeated endlessly. It's fascinating -- I wonder if it's just nervous energy or if she had a song going through her head? She's SO pretty and her feet are adorable.

Latest clip -- click my banner at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

This adorable brunette was sitting with a friend and they were talking animatedly. She had her cute bare feet up on a chair. They were soft and in beautiful condition but just a bit grimy, which suggested to me she had padded around a while in her pretty bare feet earlier that day. The challenge presented was, her friend was sitting diagonally in front of her, to her right, rather than to her side. This created a bit of an issue as to where I would sit -- if I sat directly in front of her I'd be essentially in the lap of the friend. So I sat just a little diagonally off to her left, but still I got both soles pretty well, even though I was still kind of close to the friend -- if she'd wanted the friend could have kicked me in the back with her own bare toe! Soon our cute actress actually shifted her feet over so that both soles were pointed more at the camera. As I sat down and began to shoot, it became apparent that she was running lines for a part. Whether she was auditioning or already had the part, I do not have the expertise to say, although they sat there doing this for 25 minutes after I arrived, and it seemed to be the same lines over and over, so my guess would be it was an audition.

She is so pretty and vivacious, despite being obviously tired from having practiced her lines so much (she was yawning a lot), little (I'd say maybe five foot three) but with pretty, shapely size 8 feet which she rubs together often. I shifted position after about six minutes of shooting and her friend said something to her about my shooting. She gave the slyest little look and then looked at her friend with a knowing smile!

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

After that, if you watch carefully, you can see that she very quickly passes her glance over the camera as she is laughing and looking around.

Super, super fun segment -- sexy little actress with shapely feet! There's something about how a pretty girl so full of life moves her feet with so much animation while she's talking. I shot for 25 minutes but this is the best 15 minutes or so.

Last edited:
Latest clip added -- click on my banner at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

I was on the lawn and it was pretty muggy and few people were around, but then I noticed a voluptuous blonde walking across the lawn. For a moment she walked along the lawn in Uggs but she quickly slipped them off and padded over to a chair in her bare feet. She was very pretty and had such sexy lips but I noticed she was a bit plump in the middle -- which when she turned around showed itself to be the early stages of pregnancy. And that sure showed in her mommy bosom -- wow was she ample upstairs! I think she wasn't used to walking with a bit of extra weight and maybe it was hurting her tender tootsies, which she immediately put up on a chair.

So I sprung up off my own chair and headed over there! I sat down and began shooting and she noticed immediately, giving me quizzical but basically bemused looks. My suspicion is, a woman with feet that beautiful is used to being complimented on them and she knew what I liked.

We sat there like that for quite a long time, her resting, texting and looking at me filming her, til a guy came over and sat basically right next to me and began pretty much staring at her feet. I don't do that, looking instead at my viewfinder, so I'm not as in-your-face as this guy was being. It eventually unnerved her I think, or maybe it was just that her tender tootsies had stopped aching her that much, because she put her Uggs (around size 9 I think) back on and continued her journey to wherever.

She has the most amazing cupids-bow lips and her soles look as soft as a baby's bottom -- it's just not right if someone isn't having fun with those beautiful feet.

Last edited:
Latest clip added -- click my banner to go to the store.

Yes, size 12 blonde girlfriend -- not my girlfriend though, unfortunately! What better way to see out the year than with the biggest feet I shot in 2015?

Mid-fall of 2015 and I was doing my patrol of the perimeter of the park, but nothing was doing and so I went up and walked around the terrace in front of the library. There I saw a pair of big feet up on a chair, slender but big enough that I worried it might be a guy. But no, it was a girl, and a very pretty one too -- I was actually sort of stunned to see feet that big on a pretty blonde girl. Amazing! -- but there were problems, yes many problems, to go along with the amazement! First, she was with a tall guy I assumed was her BF or husband (later assumed BF because no ring). Second, she was just one of what appeared to be many tourists all grouped together at a bunch of tables. Third, in order to shoot this, I was going to have to sit on the plaza in the middle of a big bunch of people at tables pretty close together. And what if they WERE a tour group? Was some tour guide going to see me sitting in the middle of his group, filming one of his tourists?

These were all big minuses, and the first time I walked past I couldn't get up the nerve to overcome them and sit down to shoot. Worse, she saw me looking over and made eye contact with me. She was very pretty and she quickly looked back at her boyfriend. I walked a little past the group, then turned around and looked again. She was so pretty, her feet were so big, and they were so ... OUT THERE ... and I hadn't taken my camera out of my bag in a week and a half, so I decided I was not going to let this pass. I thought, "what
the hell, whatever happens happens," and circled around. I walked closer and closer to the sweet spot to sit, then when I got there I just sat down ... on the pavement ... almost right on top of a middle aged lady and a teenaged girl sitting at a table on the opposite site of my shooting angle. Of course they noticed this immediately and indeed why not? A man suddenly sitting close to them on the pavement in New York City?

But of course it wasn't them I was after. I took my camera out, opened the viewfinder, it sang its little song (and they witnessed all this too) and I held my breath. Soon I filled the viewfinder with this girl's big beauties, her pretty face in the background. Press record.
Cross fingers! But she did not get up, did not make a fuss, she just sat there talking with her BF as I shot. No tour guide came over to harangue me. Almost as soon as I began to shoot I thought to myself, "get the shoes!" and so veered the camera down to shoot her big hiking shoes and socks. Then back to her soles, which were still there. For about twelve minutes she sat there, chatting, occasionally flexing her aching dogs around a little, and, eventually, looking at what I was doing when the curiosity overcame her (at first she studiously avoided looking at me AT ALL). I still suspect they were tourists, and she'd been walking around so much that she wanted to rest her big aching feet now that they had a resting point. The ladies sitting above me had a ringside seat and I could tell they were watching everything I was doing! I could feel their eyes on me. But I didn't care -- I was in the zone, getting those big soles!

Then a terrible realization -- my camera battery warning was flashing. Ten minutes it said. I had been neglecting the camera because I wasn't using it much anymore and the battery had worn out. I watched as it counted down, and when it got to 0:00 my heart sank. Her feet were still up -- what adorable things was she going to do that I would miss? The camera cut out and I folded it up to go, but even before I got up she had reached over and grabbed her socks. All of the people were getting up at the same time -- the lady and teen sitting above me were already out of their seats and waiting near the stairs. My tall blonde and her BF were in fact the last people to get up. Lucky that!

And the more I thought about it, the more I realized it was silly to fret because I had captured over 13 amazing big-sole minutes in the most unlikely of circumstances. I've seen my share of size 11s and these looked even bigger, so I'm going to tentatively call her a size 12. She had a slight Brooke Shields-ishness about her face and I loved how long her feet were and especially her really large, shapely big toes. She had "tourist tootsies" but her poor aching dogs were still in pretty good shape. Yeah, a cute tall blonde with SUPER-big sexy soles -- doesn't get much better than that!

Indeed, it doesn't get any better than that! :cheer:

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back