• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seattle Area Get Together? Speak up if you're interested

You guys have narin now! Dude! You gotta get on this! (her! it! shit... never mind). :D

But seriously... it's not that damn hard. Pick a date and time, pick a restaurant, and tell people to go there. It helps to confirm with at least one other reliable person so you know you won't be waiting there alone... but that's it. There's really no excuse for letting things go undone for so long in a huge city with so many interested people! :p

1ticklishguy, don't sweat gettin' busy. It happens, man.

woo hoo~!!

so where is this meeting happening guys? :)
Lets us seattliites do this soonishly!
<3

I suspect that trying to organize a get-together in December will be problematic for many people... holidays and such. But maybe January?

I nominate Saturday 1/12/08, at Vivace Coffee on Capitol Hill, at 1pm. Vivace serves coffee (or course) and other drinks , and pastries....

Who wants in?

Alright I guess I will be there as well, but I'll probably sit in a corner and be shy. :0p Unless I see someone I've previously met before or know such as tickled_pink.

Sounds like boys nite out . .

. . . except for Julie. Oh well, got to start somewhere.

Can't promise anything this far in advance, but I will try to make it.

Diz

Both NEST and the West Coast Gatherings started with A woman attending. NEST is now largest and WCG has had the most events (a record I hope is broken someday).

Women will show when the event has a woman mentioning that it's a good event. The better you treat one, the more of the rest you'll meet. Been true in several events.

You'll see. You've a good crew up there. Matter of time.

Both NEST and the West Coast Gatherings started with A woman attending. NEST is now largest and WCG has had the most events (a record I hope is broken someday).

Women will show when the event has a woman mentioning that it's a good event. The better you treat one, the more of the rest you'll meet. Been true in several events.

You'll see. You've a good crew up there. Matter of time.

Hear that, Julie? Prepare to be treated like a queen!

Location, location, location

Well, I went by the place this weekend, to make sure I could find it. Not a bad idea, as it turns out. If you haven't been there before, you might want to do likewise. It's visible from the street, yes, but it's still easy to miss.

I'de like to go but my husband will be doing his soldier thing that weekend. Might be able to go on my own but I dont know the area very well. Im too country! I feel like a hick!

How far is it from the ferry? Or can I even take the ferry? I dont know Seattle at all. I know where the aquarium is and the science center, and lusty ladie (hehe funny story on that) and pike place. I use to know Ballard but its been a long time.

My question would be is the area big enough to allow more then 5 people to sit together at one table? Also, am I the only who feels a bit inhibited about going to a coffee shop to meet and possibly talk with other ticklers/ticklees about our love or interest in tickling?

I would be happy to hear any alternative ideas. I selected Vivace because it is a few block from my house :) but I don't mind travelling a bit...

Thinking....

Maybe a headcount? Don't know where everyone's coming from. A Starbucks in Kirkland comes 2 mind. It could easily accomodate 5-10 of us. Easy access to & from 405, & parking shouldn' b a problem, located in a mini-mall area. Just a thought??

I'm in Auburn and interested with attending and meeting like-minded others, if there would be a place for (another male) over 50 tickler/lee? :lurking:

Let's not confuse the issue now!

Let's stay with Vivace on the 12th. It looks like I can make it at least for a while.

Tientickle: Always room for one more.

Anna6-9: It is an easy bus or taxi ride from the ferry terminal - only a mile or so. You could probably even get one of the gentlemen coming to pick you up if your a trusting type. PM me if you want.

Dizfingers

Naturally, I am still in favore of Vivace's as well. I think there is adequate space... if not, then (weather permitting) there is a park next door, or all the other options up and down Broadway.

I agree. was just a thought. tientickle actuall lives only a few miles from me, so no problem 4 me if he would like 2 hitch a ride.

I'm 90 minutes north of y'all.

Sounds like a wonderful excuse to make an excursion into the big city.

But just how will we recognize everyone? TMF name tags? Feathers in our caps?

You'll certainly be able to spot me, I'll be the shy (if hunky) wide-eyed newbie stirring the ice in his glass with his finger wondering just how these things work...

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back