• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seattle Area Get Together? Speak up if you're interested

We'll all gather around Julie!

But just how will we recognize everyone? TMF name tags? Feathers in our caps?

Hey, that's part of the fun!!

Long time no see

Alright I guess I will be there as well, but I'll probably sit in a corner and be shy. :0p Unless I see someone I've previously met before or know such as tickled_pink.

Hi doseone, I would if I could, but I have a wedding/reception thingy to go to in much the opposite direction.

Next time . . . . . and hopefully a weekend as well . . . . .

~Mona aka Tickled_Pink

OK, Robot-Roll-Call!!!!

As I write this it is Thursday afternoon (1/10): our munch-thing is on this Saturday (1/12) at 1pm at Vivace Coffee (12th/Broadway, up the ramp). Who means to be there, still?

I will be, and as for the "how will we recognize each other?" thing, we can begin by just rallying on me. I am a white fella with dark hair and eyes, and a fringe-beard/goatee with no mustache. I will be wearing a rakish black beret.:wavingguy. I'll try to get there a bit in advance of 1pm and secure a beachhead... er, snag a table for us. If we are blessed with a big attendance we can hopefully grab an additional table and push them together, etc...

I look forward to meeting some nice new people. See you all on Saturday!

Well, it looks like we'll have at least two . . .

I also plan on being there close to 1. One question though: Do they have a TV there for us diehard Seahawks fans?

Diz

PS: The rest of you will be looking for two white guys now - one of them anyway OLD!

I was planning on it but I cant now. My car was in the shop Monday and Tuesday and now I have to bring it back Friday. I hope everyone has a great time! I do want to go to a gathering when there will be actual tickling so when one is planned I will do what ever I have to to go!

I was planning on it but I cant now. My car was in the shop Monday and Tuesday and now I have to bring it back Friday. I hope everyone has a great time! I do want to go to a gathering when there will be actual tickling so when one is planned I will do what ever I have to to go!

What do ya say, Korovan? Should we promise her some actual tickling so she'll show up??

Diz

I Do they have a TV there for us diehard Seahawks fans. !

Isn't this what VCR's are for? TMF members meeting for the first time here, that'd be like wanting to bring a TV to church. Besides, this is a coffee shop.

Last edited:
VCR? They still make those things?

Isn't this what VCR's are for? TMF members meeting for the first time here, that'd be like wanting to bring a TV to church. Besides, this is a coffee shop.

It will be almost impossible to make it home without learning the results of the game, thereby removing most of the excitment (at least for me).

In any event, I'll be there anyway.

Diz

Ok OK Im working on getting a baby sitter! My car just got some bad gas or somthing I dont know. My husband says I HAVE to go to this gathering. I still need directions from the ferry. I cant afford a taxi. Some buddy please PM me idiot proof directions!:)

Ok OK Im working on getting a baby sitter! My car just got some bad gas or somthing I dont know. My husband says I HAVE to go to this gathering. I still need directions from the ferry. I cant afford a taxi. Some buddy please PM me idiot proof directions!:)

Yay! Check your PMs Anna...

I'm still planning on coming also. Will wear my black baseball cap says: "My Son is Marine" :cool2:

Map link

It's a little hard to spot from the street, if you don't know what you're looking for. This might prove helpful to the directionally-challenged.

Holy crap! It's got to be some crazy coincidence that I checked this the night before it actually happened.....

Unfortunately I would have NO way into the city and NO clue as to where I was going, even if I did. I mean I know the Olive way area, I'm addicted to Machivelli's restaurant (sp) but I'd be way too scared to drive into the city by myself if i took the car for the day.

I live in Auburn, I think someone mentioned they lived near by?

An offer you can't refuse?

Anna6-9 and Narin:
I have PM'd both of you my cell phone number if you want a ride. I will be out on some errands this AM so won't be able to check this site before the get together, but I will have my phone on if you care to call.

Diz

Well I slept in anyways :p Thank you all for your kind offers to drive! Hope you're enjoying lovely coffee and chat as I type this :)

Hey Narin,

I didn't make it either for "personal" reasons. Send me a PM if you'd like to chat...<<<<----

Also didn't make it as I was more interested in watching the Hawks game, but now as we enter the 4th quarter I wonder why. I know I'm going to be labeled a whiner here, but it really is an unfair advantage when the weather gets as horrible as it did during that game. This will of course never happen, but the NFL should really stop or petition Green Bay to fix their stadium to a domed or retractable roof stadium or refuse to let them host any more playoff games. There is no way any team could beat Green Bay, based on the field and weather conditions the Hawks had to play against.

Don't blame it on the weather

The Packers just played a MUCH better game (after the first 5 minutes).

Diz

My question is was I at the right place? Got there at 1;30, did not c anyone matching Korovans description, even asked barrista. Denny & Broadway, complete with ramp??

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back