• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simple one. who here's a lee?

Mark Diplock

TMF Master
I'm curous.

I wanted to find out who on this forum is a lee and where they like to be tickled most.
As for myself, i'm a ler. So i'd want to be tickling you lee's sensless...

I normally only a lee for My wife, I enjoy it but with some disabilities and a rather traumatic situation in my background it is difficult with anyone else. I am definatly a huge ler though.
Come on people let us know where you are lees.

I'm a new lee

I am usually a ler, but this past year I have had a few fun experiences as a lee, so I would definitely like to explore that more.

i'm a lee because my wife isn't ticklish, but she's a very good ler who knows my spots and is good at exploiting them.

:wavingguy Def. a lee here! As for fav location...the midsection will quickly drive me out of my mind (if you get me with the right touch)!

:wavingguy Def. a lee here! As for fav location...the midsection will quickly drive me out of my mind (if you get me with the right touch)!

Yes..just the right touch...:devil::2poke:

Hi Ann, long time no chat...

I am a lee...but also a ler...I don't care as long as its tickling :)

Major Lee reporting for duty!

I love to be tickled everywhere but get a kick out of being straddled and tickled on my upperbody or having someone sitting on my ankles and tickling my bare feet....but I usually have to be tied down pretty well....or people get hurt! :idunno:

Yikes!:wowzer:

(but I can sure hold my own wiggling the fingertips, too!) :wavingguy

I'm a lee but I do love to get the odd tickles in when play fighting.

I love to be tickled everywhere; although some 'areas' get better reactions than others, also the technique differs and by which means, but its all good.

A 'lee I am, aye. Wouldn't know where I prefer attack to be centered on as I see zero tk action due to my misanthropic nature. Yes it's contradictory. :D

I'm a lee :) Almost nothing's better than a good old-fashioned merciless tickling :p

Thanks for the tip, Ann! You better lookout, this year; hehe, what's to say the hubby and I don't have big plans for you?! (Drew, PM me)

I'm curous.

I wanted to find out who on this forum is a lee and where they like to be tickled most.
As for myself, i'm a ler. So i'd want to be tickling you lee's sensless...

I was born and bred a 'ler, and growing up all i ever did was tickle people. Later I learned the joy of being my own victim, and i have to say that my favorite spot to tickle others is also my favorite, and MOST crazy-ticklish spot to be tickled!!

Im switch but am usually lee. My fave place to be tickled is my *gulp* nipples.

There are people on this thread i never though were lee's. I expected it to be the other way around. I see you people in a whole new way now. Any other lee's feel like saying hi?:D

I have'nt really chatted to that many here so i dont know too much about some of those here. But i thought HisDevineShadow was a ler rather than a lee. Dont ask me why but thats what i thought.

As for TicklishGiggle.. I was hoping she was a lee. Barefeetarebest sounded like a ler by name. Now a lee.

I was never certain to begin with, but its nice to know now which they prefer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back