• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simple one. who here's a lee?

I have'nt really chatted to that many here so i dont know too much about some of those here. But i thought HisDevineShadow was a ler rather than a lee. Dont ask me why but thats what i thought.
That's what I thought as well up until a year or two ago. I saw some non-trivial TK action for the first time and found I enjoyed receiving far, FAR more than giving. Not much (Really no) action since then. :D

I am a lee and abit of a ler
not sure haven't been tickled much D=
any girls want to help me with that?

Lee here as well, favorite spot to be tickled are my feet :happyfloa But I love to be tickled also in my ribs,armpits,belly,inner thighs,neck and ears..Yep that covers it:xpeepsofa

I'm a 'lee that likes to be tickled anywhere, any time.

Lee def a Lee

Def a lee, I can be ler, and that's fun aswell. But being a lee is more enjoyable for me. My underarms are soooooo ticklish that you don't even have to touch them and I laugh, but feet is my fave part to be tickled, ill wiggle my toes and giggle and make a big show of it for you. Lol. Man on man is always good but I don't mind girls ticklin my toes, lottsa girls tickle me in school aswell, now that they kno I'm ticklish like that. Hahaha

Tell you what... learning who the lees are around here is absolutely brilliant. But ideas of tickling you lee's are cursed by all that water and land between me and your ticklish bodies.:(

Anyone here in England, and a lee step up and make yourself known. I'd love to find out if there are some lee's closer to home....:)

Tell you what... learning who the lees are around here is absolutely brilliant. But ideas of tickling you lee's are cursed by all that water and land between me and your ticklish bodies.:(

Anyone here in England, and a lee step up and make yourself known. I'd love to find out if there are some lee's closer to home....:)

Ps.... that does'nt mean i dont want every lee on this forum in this thread saying hi. I dont bite..promice... only tickle..:devil:

Very much a lee, and my favorite places to be tickled are between my toes, although I enjoy it all over! :feets::2poke:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back