• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Songs that move you to tears..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
The first song on my playlist does..the famous duet from The Marriage of Figaro.

Another...Eric Clapton's "Tears in Heaven" self explanatory i believe..

Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce..

Not sure of the name but the bull fighting song with the spanish guitar..lovely..

What songs move you to tears? I have others also..The Navy Hymn for one..

Blake Shelton- the baby

Willie Nelson- blue eyes crying in the rain

Iv'e recently found get here by Oleta Adams to be pretty depressing. Nice song but I need some one to get here pretty quick.........

The noise her in doors makes when she blows up the stove, because it costs money, and i havn't finished paying for the hole in the road, made by the xmas pudding,i have no teeth any more and thats only from the soup.

to be serious there is a song well two Nilsson/without you
and Roy Orbisons Oh Pretty Woman both remind me of Dianne my late first wife.

The noise her in doors makes when she blows up the stove, because it costs money, and i havn't finished paying for the hole in the road, made by the xmas pudding,i have no teeth any more and thats only from the soup.

to be serious there is a song well two Nilsson/without you
and Roy Orbisons Oh Pretty Woman both remind me of Dianne my late first wife.

I think meteor brings up a good point: often the song that brings you to tears has a very personal reason behind it. For instance, Orbison's "Pretty Woman" is just a great rock-n'-roll tune for me.

That said, for me? It's the bagpipes. Don't ask me why. I have no idea. It may be some long-forgotten racial memory, for all I know.
Oh, and have `em playing "Amazing Grace"? You might as well stab me in the heart.

"Push" by Sarah McLachlan...it's my wedding song...gets me every time...

The Grateful Dead - He's Gone. Self-explanatory. (Probably written for Pig Pen).

"I'm Already There" and "Not A Day Goes By (That I Don't Think of You)" by Lonestar

"Why?" by Will Smith (a song about the tragedies of 9/11 and other conflicts)

and some others that I can't remember the names of right now but will repost them when I think of em

"Tell Me I Was Dreamin'" by Travis Tritt (I hear the song and remember the music video where his pregnant wife/girlfriend died at the end)

I thought I answered this already, but Don't Answer Me" by Allen Parsons Project.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUHKJ5n_SMw"]YouTube - Alan Parson's Project - Don't Answer Me[/ame]

"White & Nerdy" by Weird Al Yankovic

Hey... nobody said those can't be tears of laughter

Speed of Pain by marilyn manson and in the shadow of the valley of death and lamb of god Cryptorchid there all by marilyn manson

Anything from Nickelback. It just makes me think of all the wasted studio time.

"Don't Give Up", from Kate Bush, with backing vocals by Peter Gabriel.

Walking Her Home, by Mark Schultz

My goal is to be like the man he sings about

God, I'm such a sap......

Butterfly Kisses

Thanks for My Child

Bring on the Rain- Jo Dee Messina

Hold on for one more day- Wilson Phillips

That's What Friends are For- Dionne Warwick

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back