• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Songs that move you to tears..

"So Very Hard To Go" by Tower of Power.
"See You in September"
"Sealed With A Kiss"

I know this going to sound weird, but......

Any song from WWII. Why should I even know most of the words of the songs?

,The Alan Parsons Project-To one in paradise posted on youtube by francombuskin,Elton John-Empty garden[hey,hey Johnny], posted on youtube by MissEltonJohn,REM-Everybody Hurts, live, posted by betarugo01, if they don,t make you cry, I give up:cry

Last edited:
Just about anything by Counting Crows...okay if I have to get specific:

"We're Only Love" I know it's a cover, but I love Counting Crows take on it.

"Anna Begins"

"Angels of the Silences" from "Live Across a Wire" disc 1.

"Round Here" especially the version from Live Across a Wire disc 2. The part toward the end really, really gets me. Especially when he says "Can't you see me? NO!" and it goes silent before starting up again with "There's a girl on the car in the parking lot says, 'Man you should try to take a shot, can't you see my walls are crumbling?' then she looks up at the building and says 'I'm thinking of jumping, I'm sick and tired of life' well everybody's sick and tired of something". By the end he's screaming and it really fits the place I was in when I first heard it...

"A Real Good-Looking Boy" by The Who. This one is so scarily accurate to my life that I can't even think about it without almost crying. Especially the "You make me feel like a real good-looking boy" at the end.

Um...oh and "Don't Dream It's Over" by Crowded House. It was my first dance with my wife and was the song I listened to while we were going through a rough patch while she was in Europe.

Yeah...Counting Crows is good for making me a baby lol.

Are we talking about tears of emphatically moved sorrow? If so, here are some:

The former would be the following:

In the Arms of an Angel

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

Runaway Train

Streets Of Philadelphia

mike and the mechanics - the living years
harry nilsson - can't live if living is without you

both to me extreamly emotional

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back