• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stanley Cup picks?

leafstk

Level of Quintuple Ruby Feather
Okay, the NHL season is winding down and looks like my Leafs won't even get in. Considering the uncertainty in the so called "New NHL", with teams such as Buffalo and Carolina coming out of nowhere.... who are your favorites to make the finals?

As much as I hate to say this, I'm going with Philly in the East and Detroit once more in the West.

Well Leaf, with all due respect, New Jersey will win the East and Detroit will win the West. This should make for interesting living quarters for here in Bay City. With the Devils finishing off the Wings in 6.

My pick is the Rangers. No one kew how good they would be. Who says they can't win a cup.

Ill go out on a limb and say Dallas and Carolina. Carolina to win it all in 6.

Rob

TICKLESRWAY2FUN said:
rangers all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Ranger fans should be happy to make the playoffs. Don't you think you are asking a lot out of a team that hasn't seen the playoffs since 1997 to go all the way as you are say??? You don't have the experience to go all the way as you have stated. Be real. I am thinking all the way but it is not where you are thinking. :imouttahe

I am happy we are going to the playoffs. I think we can go all the way with our team. No one IMO can stop us with Lundy in net and Jagr when he is hot :bouncybou

metsfan123 said:
My pick is the Rangers. No one kew how good they would be. Who says they can't win a cup.

I says!!! :idontwann

LMAO... good to see the Rangers doing so well... even beating my Leafs tonight :( But I gotta say, if there's a surprise dog that will come out of the east, it won't be NY, it will be Buffalo.... Miller is insane!! :illogical

You Ranger fans should be happy to make the playoffs. Don't you think you are asking a lot out of a team that hasn't seen the playoffs since 1997 to go all the way as you are say??? You don't have the experience to go all the way as you have stated. Be real. I am thinking all the way but it is not where you are thinking

yeah man.....you keep hanging on to NJ....try and beat the Isles first.

I gotta say, if there's a surprise dog that will come out of the east, it won't be NY, it will be Buffalo.... Miller is insane!!

fucking forgot about Buffalo.....damn.

lol.....i still maintain my picks

Another battle of Ontario coming up in the east? #1 Ottawa VS #8 Toronto... taking out the Sens will clear the way for a truly wide open Eastern Conference! :veryhappy It's almost an annual tradition, don't ya know, LOL :rotate:

drunkenmstr13 said:
yeah man.....you keep hanging on to NJ....try and beat the Isles first.

fucking forgot about Buffalo.....damn.

lol.....i still maintain my picks
We have won more Stanley cups since 1997 than you have made the playoffs. We have 2 Cups. How many times have you been to the playoffs in that time if you don't mind me inquiring? As you know inquiring minds want to know. Besides, I am not worried about the Islanders. They will not make the playoffs the way things are going. But you do have to play us one more time this season and I am really hoping you guys get the 3 seed. I want the 6 seed so we can kick your teams teeth and Jagr right down their throats. You want no part of the Devils. Because we will beat you from pillar to post. So enjoy your first taste of the playoffs for the first time since 1997. It will be a short one.

Leafs playoff hopes are almost nil, but its an interesting race now, if you can call it that. NJ, Tampa and Montreal all remain tied for the final 3 spots with Atlanta and Toronto in pursuit.... gonna be an interesting finish! :cool2: Of those three teams, NJ has the toughest schedule by far ;)

leafstk said:
Leafs playoff hopes are almost nil, but its an interesting race now, if you can call it that. NJ, Tampa and Montreal all remain tied for the final 3 spots with Atlanta and Toronto in pursuit.... gonna be an interesting finish! :cool2: Of those three teams, NJ has the toughest schedule by far ;)
New Jersey does, in fact, have the toughest schedule. But should they make the playoffs they would definately be battle-tested. Even more, the fact that the Devils have Brodeur ( even Ottawa's announcers said it last night ) that is a HUGE advantage the Devils have over any other team in the NHL. He has won more than 100 playoff games in his career and the fact the Devils have failed to make the playoffs only once since the 1987-1988 season again the advantage goes to the Devils. :dogpile:

I say the Blues will come back and win it all,

“but I been on mind bending medication”
:bouncybou :couch:

I sure hope the Blues can turn things around, ol' dog! :D

PS: tf4u, you don't have to remind me of Brodeur's credentials ;)

leafstk said:
I sure hope the Blues can turn things around, ol' dog! :D

PS: tf4u, you don't have to remind me of Brodeur's credentials ;)
Leaf that wasn't really directed towards you. In fact, it was directed towards those who believe they have a better goalminder than Martin Brodeur. If you think you are going to win the Stanley Cup look at your goaltenders and ask how many of them won three Cups in the last 11 years ( went to 4 Cup finals )? Then ask yourself if my goaltender gets hot can he still beat Brodeur if he himself is just as hot? It does not matter whether the Devils are seeded number one or number eight. This team can win regardless of seeding. Remember the Devils hold the record for most wins at home in a Stanley Cup run with 12. They did that in 2003. They also hold the record for most playoffs wins on the road during a Stanley Cup run with 11. That was set in 1995 when the Devils won their first Cup. So it does not matter about seeding with the Devils. If your going to win the Cup you MUST be better than Martin Brodeur. Is your team up for the challenge? I know the Devils will be. Will the Devils win? I don't know. But certainly it will be hard to beat the New Jersey Devils if Marty Brodeur is on top of his game.

It'll be even harder if they don't even make the playoffs ;) :p

LOL, joking man. :xpeepsofa

leafstk said:
It'll be even harder if they don't even make the playoffs ;) :p

LOL, joking man. :xpeepsofa
Chances are you will win the Lottery before the Devils miss out on the playoffs. :shock:

Seems like someone is drinking too much Brodeur Kool-aid

it will be Detroit vs. Ottawa in the finals

that's the bottom line, cuz NT said so!!

natural tickler said:

Because you said so??? Maybe you oughta act more like who you are and not act like Stone Cold. Fact is the only thing you know about hockey is that you can't play it.

natural tickler said:

Not a bad prediction actually... though it would be painful to see Ottawa in the finals :manicd:

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back