• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stuck on the floor F/F

I was supposed to making a trip to Home Depot sunday and building the new device yesterday and today, but the blizzard definitely changed those plans. The new device will be cross shaped, legs together with toes tied, upperbody slightly inclined so the face is visible during foot tickling. It will be all black and look different from my other devices. Even I am tired of the black and red, lol.

My advice, if possible, would be to make the arms and legs adjustable. This way, for one clip you can have it like a cross the way you described it, and then another clip you can move the arms straight up so they're closer together and spread the legs (a position I always thought was better for tickling because it left the girl more vulnerable). This way, you'll have a good bit more variety when using this device.

My other piece of advice would be to put Prya and/or Amanda in it once you're done, but that's beside the point. :cool2:

That looks really hot! I love how you guys are doing all this new stuff! Its never a boring month at Tickle Abuse!

What a great way to incapacitate your victim! I love what Tasha is wearing in this clip. Very Domineering

The new device will be cross shaped, legs together with toes tied, upperbody slightly inclined so the face is visible during foot tickling. It will be all black and look different from my other devices. Even I am tired of the black and red, lol.

Sounds great, I was wondering what this device would be like, and your proposed creation sounds perfect (the more toe tying the better:devil2:).

As for Tommy bored of red and black, I'll believe that when I see it!

I have a few new girls coming this week and will do a few more of these videos before using the restraints on the new device.

Absolutely amazing~! I would love to be tied up this way and tickled.
Really looking forward to see more of these and also you new device.

Absolutely amazing~! I would love to be tied up this way and tickled.
Really looking forward to see more of these and also you new device.

I should have another tonight or tomorrow, the blizzard messed my schedule. Milf Tracy will most likely be next in F/F TickleAbuseX video. Brooke may also do one in a Serial Tickler video.

Cali, somebody

Cali's got some body! Almost too good to be true that she's that ticklish as well!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back