• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taylor Raz ToeTied F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tay has finally made it back, nobody is looking forward to punishing her feet and body more than Tasha. Tasha doesn't start off easy, she gets right to point and t0rtures Taylor with her evil fingernails. It only gets worse when Tasha gets her body and later her feet with the massager.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• taylorraztoetied1.jpg
    taylorraztoetied1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,512
  • taylorraztoetied3.jpg
    taylorraztoetied3.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 1,259
  • taylorraztoetied2.jpg
    taylorraztoetied2.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 965
  • taylorraztoetied4.jpg
    taylorraztoetied4.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 578
  • Taylor Raz ToeTied Sample.wmv
    5.7 MB · Views: 1,857
Cum For Me Taylor F/F

DominaT has reigned over the tickling word for some time, now she wants to punish girls with orgasms and she loves nothing more than giving pretty white girls orgasms until they cry. Taylor Raz doesnt mind getting an orgasm or two but DominaT is going to make her cum again and again, 8 times in fact, until Taylor cries and can take no more.

Orgasm Abuse

Attachments

• cumformetaylor1.jpg
    cumformetaylor1.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 405
  • cumformetaylor2.jpg
    cumformetaylor2.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 276
  • cumformetaylor3.jpg
    cumformetaylor3.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 346
  • cumformetaylor4.jpg
    cumformetaylor4.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 446
  • Cum For Me Taylor Sample.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 603
Hell she rode an orgasm bar for 65 minutes ad came nearly 25 times. 8 is nothing. But why don't you use a Hitachi Harness?

I've always liked Taylor Raz as a ticklee. The orgasm clip was a very nice bonus as well.

Seems like you need some sort of harness or other way to hold the Hitachi in place.

Of course I have a harness but sexier I think when another woman does it. A harness does not provide the psychological element to a video like a female tormentor can.

Of course I have a harness but sexier I think when another woman does it. A harness does not provide the psychological element to a video like a female tormentor can.

I definitely agree with Tommy here.
2 women is sexier than 1 woman and a device.

Nice topless display from Taylor as well as Tasha showing a bit more cleavage than she has recently.
I didn't even realize melons were in season.

Humilator? Dominator? Devices is she going in them?
Gang tickling Tay, tasha, jade and kelli?

you got to love taylor's toe............that is when tasha's fingers are on them MWHAHAHAHHAA!!!

Taylor Raz is one of the sexiest girls in the foot fetish/tickling world always great clip with her in it.

LBFT

OMG!!! That's Tay from, y'know, all the other sites! Awesome!

So happy she came back. Love her and her site. I do hope Kelli will get the opportunity to get her tongue on Tay's tender footbottoms.

Now see if you can get her little friend Renee to pay a visit Tommy. please?

Tasha and Taylor is almost like a dream come true. Would like to see Taylor get Tash back tho'. :)

Hi Tommy-
Big fan of your wonderful work!

I was wondering if you could produce a new video where you (or anothe male) could tickle-torture the feet of one of your gorgeous models. Something like..... Your model is strapped down to the table with ankles and feet in strict bondage. You could be a sinister, evil Foot Tickling Doctor who is ready to perform extreme feet tickle therapy. Her heels would slowly be removed as she begs you not to tickle...and you could tease her telling her about the tickle experiments and implements her foot bottoms will experience, as her toes are tied back. Mmmm.

Got any of those sexy Milf models coming up? (Sexy like that Aunt of yours!)
Thanks for listening...I will let you conitnue with the ideas, its your show!

Keep up the excellent work!

-Billy

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back