• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tbb Project (Male tickling game)

MrUselessBeing

Alright so...i have seen different kind of Rpgs,mainly about girls
and some are also about guys...but i felt like adding something different.
(The game is mainly about "girly" or "pretty" males...just so you know.)

And and and AND,i would have obviously used certain faces for certain situations but my choices were/are quite limited...i hope you understand.

I don't think this will end well but i am willing to take the risks,you can't really proceed otherwise or can you?

Remember,english isn't my best trait and
there's bound to be lots of mistakes in the game,feel free to tell me about
how i should improve and such,i am all ears.

(I am aware that using characters from different animes/games
isn't the best idea but i felt like giving it a try.
Will i get hate or not? We'll see.)

The Story/Plot(UPDATED 24/3/2018)

There was once an universe where Gods and Goddesses existed. Each had their own world to live in, but after living long
enough in their own realms, they got tired of living their lives with their own responsibilities, thus they wanted to create a new one, where
everybody could have some fun. Inspired from this, a certain young naughty God started studying...and finally after hundreds of
days, he managed to create his very own universe, not having to be troubled of his original universe...here he could live in peace.

But that wasn't enough, he wanted more...thus he studied about teleportation...and finally, learned how to summon few people of his preferences
over to his world. Unfortunately, he ended up summoning more than intended...and in the process his universe got damaged...which he
doesn't realize until later on. He's also joined by a Goddess (optional), who wants to have her own personal Universe aswell but doesn't know
how to make one, so she sticks around with Aegir and promises to help him out on his "journey".

--------------------------------------------------------------

The game is obviously still in progress,i spent few days completely on making it and yet, you can't get too far with the game. I would say...that you can play for around an hour or so.

ONE MORE THING! This is my first time of making a tickling game and publishing it, it's pretty obvious that i have made mistakes here and there.

- M/M,F/M and ?/M

- Starting from level 70

- Has characters from different Anime/Videogame(s) etc.

- Free,for entertainment purposes only.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Link for the game below (Fixed even more mistakes, should be more playable now):
UPDATED 01/4/2018 TBB Project 3.5.2

TBB Project 3.5.2 LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vdeyrzxbqa36y3x/Tbb+Project+3.5.2.rar

Attachments

• tbb001.JPG
    tbb001.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 339
  • tbb003.JPG
    tbb003.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 239
  • tbb005.JPG
    tbb005.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 341
  • tbb006.JPG
    tbb006.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
So I played the game. Firstly, there aren't that many */m fans around here, so it might take a while until interested players will find their way here ;)

Your english could need some polishing, it reads a bit like a bad translation, but as a non-native speaker I'm fine with that ;D Mysteriously after the introduction it got better, so maybe just overwork the first shown monologues. You should add an empty space after your commas though ;)

The levels I saw so far were pretty amazing! You might want to add some more interactive descriptions like with the dragon skeleton, as it creates 'a world around your world' or just adds to the atmosphere if the main char makes a remark. But the work you invested in the maps is visible!

The "world map" is rather huge, it was a bit hard to find the rest of the game, but I guess that won't be an issue as soon as there's more content. For a 'first version' there's surprisingly much game in it already and I haven't finished it yet (atm looking for two keys and one password xD).
Adding known characters out of Animes is uncommon, but I liked it as not many games did that before. It adds a new kind of humour somehow. Also I liked the idea of 'Ehm, did I teleport these people here? Oh darn...', which makes the character more believable.

So for your first (released) project it looks promising! Sure, some rough edges here and there, and you might want to review which tiles are passable, but I'll continue playing as soon as I find the time :)

(Not sure should i use the "quick reply" or the plain "post reply",but for now i am using the quick reply.)

Thank you for trying it out.

True...true, but i am not in a hurry so i don't mind. At least i get some kind of experience from all this.

Absolutely and thanks for confirming that, i wasn't sure if the english was good enough or not. I shall just improve the english in the game once the time comes.

Hmm hmm...i get what you mean, i shall try and add more things like that once the time comes.

It indeed is...i should make it a bit smaller or at least make roads so the player wouldn't get lost. The reason i didn't do that was because i wanted to make the game a bit more difficult but i think i went overboard, i will fix this once i continue on making the game.

Ah yes, i should have also written what things you can find and whanot.
Currently you can't get the key(s) nor the passoword. Actually, you can get the password but you can't use it yet. I promise to give more details and improve the game once i get that far.

I think that is because it means more work, like making the character models and adding the icons. And it certainly is, but at the same time it's worth it. And absolutely, new things are always welcome as long as they're good enough.

Indeed it does, i have done research of the characters, like what is their personality and such. Even so, i can easily mess up the characters, but as long as i try and keep their personality the way it should be like, i am fine with that. Many thanks, i try and keep the humour like that in the game.

I just wish i had the energy to make more fitting icons/expressions for the main character, because using the 1 same icon makes it look a bit dumb. I will try and make new faces for him in order to make the game more enjoyable.

Thank you for using your time on trying the game out and big thanks for pointing out the mistakes i made in the game,makes it easier for me to fix things.
And yes...the tiles. Originally i was planning to make the main character able to cross water and empty space since he's a God but it's indeed a bit stupid...i shall try and come up with a plan of some sort.

Alrighty ,but i recommend you wait till i update the game. Once i update it, i will give much better details of where you can go and what can you do in the game.
This way you don't end up wasting your time when trying to look for some items and such,what are currently unreachable.

Currently i am taking a break from this but once i have the motivation and time,i will continue on making this game. Thanks again.

Am I the only one who detects the irony in a guy named "MrUselessBeing" creating a game?

Just offhandedly stating that the unintentional irony amuses me. Carry on.

Currently it seems like it. I was planning to be absolutely useless here but seems like i wasn't able to. It's indeed strange...i am not sure how i should feel about it :bored

I can relate and thank you, i will.

Though /M isn't my schtick, I'm always happy to see more people picking up the game creation mantle! So I figured I'd give yours a little shot and offer some advice. It's already been stated but just in case, you're maps are a tad excessively sized buddy! The World map (thank you force of habit.... typed it Dio style first!) is overly sized with no clear direction of where to go, with a lot of areas that look like stuff that do nothing. Whilst still on the topic of map stuff, there are a lot of areas you can walk over that don't make a lot of sense, wasn't sure if it was intentional or not though given that you can jesus water and such as is.

Also, you can still lose your shoes once you've beaten Gaia on that bed thing (wasn't sure if it was a bug or not). Also, I had a look at the back end code stuff (I'm a dirty little hacker I know!) you've gone a bit overboard with your global switches and that might come back to bite you in the ass at a later date, might I suggest using self switches on trigger events instead of creating a global switch for it?

Anyway, not too bad for a first start bud! If you ever need a hand with some of the back end stuff (I know Ace can be a right pain in the ass) feel free to ask!

It's an honor, without a doubt.

Aaah, many thanks in advance.

True...true, i shall make huge improvement(s) of these matters whenever i find the time to continue this project.

Eh? Beaten...you mean you beat her or she beat you?
I don't remember making her fightable in the bed...strange.

Ouchies, that sounds scary, hopefully you don't do go too far with the hacking :lol

Huh...so using those switches has a risk like that eh? Alright thanks, good to know.

Thank you kindly and i will. But where do i exactly ask you these questions?
By sending a private message of some sort or something?

"Beaten" as in defeated, sorry it's become a force of habit ever since my friend found out about my foot fetish defeated leads to feet puns from her... so I avoid it now XD

No she's not fightable in the bed, I'm saying that she can still take your shoes from the event set before you enter his bedroom. You also end up getting an extra pair of pointed boots when you defeat her if you didn't trigger that event.

It's not too far, I just de-crypt the RGSS file and look around the game in the game in the same view you get creating it. XD It's become a habit as of late since I've seen a bunch of new games coming out from people that have little to no experience with the engine and often run in to problems caused by them ignoring vital stuff.

It becomes too much back end data on the game and can lead to a slow down eventually. Plus there is a limit to the amount of global switches you can use, so best to get out of that habit now before you end up running out XD It's why they finally put in self switches... It was a big problem back in the day!

Probably best to send me a private message. I come on to here every now and then. I'm on my DA much more so it's easier to reach me via there.

Haha...i see, pretty silly.

So you lose your shoes before even entering the bedroom part?
...hmmm...well, you are supposed to lose the shoes before going to the bedroom.
If i understood wrong then it's my bad, i will try and fix that sooner or later.

Is that so? Well...you are quite right, but it sounds like a pain to deal with so i think i am just going to ignore that part, unless i know how to fix it.

Hmm hmm...i see, that comes in handy alright.

Oh dear, it's a good thing you warned me about this then. Making the game might be more difficult now but rather that than make the game slow down.
Will do and no worries, it's still possible to replace the global switches with self switches.

Roger that. I would use deviantart too but it's super slow if i don't use wired internet.
So i rather use this site since it actually works properly.

Your first games are always a little rough around the edges. Kudos for actually putting something out there. :)

There is very little /m content around so having a game being made (even if it's done by a first timer) is always welcome. TickleWizard and Dalfgan already said what I wanted to say so yeah, listen to those guys. Them being tickle rpg veterans. Just keep it simple, not too long and finish it to get a better understanding of the rpg maker engine. God knows how long I've fiddled around with rpg maker myself not producing anything, so it's good that you got SOMETHING out there.

Agreed, they are and always will be.
No worries, gotta do something meanwhile you still have the chance and time to do so.

Many thanks, glad to hear it.
I most definitely will and i deeply appreciate it, it's an honor.

I try to and i don't blame you, using the rpg maker properly takes a lot of time which is the main reason some people don't have the motivation, time and patience to make enough progress to make a game.

There's that event you have set for when you go to enter the bedroom that steals your pointed boots of pointyness. Even once you've conquered Gaia in a battle of wits and such, that event will still trigger and thus, take your boots. Given that the vines do that cause of their control from Gaia, I figured that might of been a bug.

It's easy, just go through and swap out the one time trigger events for self switches instead. So say you take an item from search spot, use a self switch! Say your opening is done and doesn't need to be used anymore, use a self switch!

Well it's easy enough to message on here and I'm trying to get in to the habit of coming here more often again. Seems like people are slowly starting to trickle back so I might as well too.

Ah...i see, i believe it is either a bug or i have somehow forgotten to add a switch to that event. Thank you for making it simple and clear.

Many thanks man, i will definitely use these self switches you are recommending me.

Surprisingly, as long as you don't take too long on typing the message.
Unless it can be fixed with "keep me logged in" or something, since i always leave that unchecked whenever i log in.

So it seems, i guess they have more free time now or something similar, can't say for sure.

You're welcome buddy! Always glad to be of assistance

Good move! It's not only good for your program, but will help you keep track of things much easier

I've forever got myself on auto-login for this place, only ever access it from my private computers (either desktop or old laptop)

I think it's more that people are so glad to have the site back since a lot of the new blood didn't really get a chance to get their fill of the site. Where as a lot of the older users have been pretty skeptical about trying again, seems like every over month this place dies or something big goes wrong XD

I think it's more that people are so glad to have the site back since a lot of the new blood didn't really get a chance to get their fill of the site. Where as a lot of the older users have been pretty skeptical about trying again, seems like every over month this place dies or something big goes wrong XD

Personally, I think forums such as these are falling in popularity due to other platforms on the internet that allow users to share fetish content. If you want some new tickle game or art content all you have to do is search Deviantart, Tumblr or whatever art search websites there are out there. No need for discussion, no need for hype, just search for what you want and enjoy.

Kinda a shame, the old TickleTheater did have a close knit community feel to it where you could discuss the smaller, finer and maybe weirder aspects of the fetish. Or perhaps I'm just rambling about nostalgia. :|

You're welcome buddy! Always glad to be of assistance

Good move! It's not only good for your program, but will help you keep track of things much easier

I've forever got myself on auto-login for this place, only ever access it from my private computers (either desktop or old laptop)

I see, i should definitely try that and yeah, it would be pretty bad if you did that in a public computer.

Hmm...right, makes more sense than my guess.

UPDATE TIME (22/07/15)

I am going to type here how far i have gotten with the development of the
game, mainly so people can see that i have been working on it and i haven't
become lazy or anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

- There are now paths on the main map(s) so you shouldn't get lost so easily
anymore

- There is now a 2nd map in the game, the size of it is around the same as
the 1st one

- I have replaced some global switches with self switches

- Title screen and it's music has been changed

- The ship stage is around halfway done

- I have added a little extra in the game, mainly new places to visit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Next time when i am making an update, i will also update the file instead of just announcing the progress. I appreciate the patience and have a good evening/day.

Oooh new maps!

You're welcome for the switch tip! Makes things much easier huh? XD

Ship? Did you by any chance get the humble bundle with the exclusive DLC too? XD

New places are always good!

Yep, it's going to take a while before i can start working on them though(goes without saying but oh well, i went and said it either way.)

I suppose it does, but i have another question about it.
If you use the A switch on one part of the current map(a treasure chest for example),
does this mean you can't use this switch again in the same map on something else(a person for example)?.

Hmmm...i don't know about that, the answer would be either yes or a no :bored

Absolutely, glad to hear it.

Each self switch is unique to that event, hence why they're called "self switches"; they only apply to the self!

Well if you need a ship tileset, I have one!

Also, you evolved into a trainer whilst I away

Huh...gotcha, they are definitely very handy then.

Hmm, i would gladly take the offer but i have already
made my own version of the ship. I might make a new one in the new map...who knows.

Indeed, i found an old man who changed my class(from police to a trainer.)
I got that joke from thinking about dragon quest ix, since there's a part where an old man can change your class.

Also, i believe i found completely new(or very rarely used) methods, they will be shown in the game when you get in certain parts. You are free to use them yourselves in games,stories or drawings, once you see them that is.
They might be weird but it's something. You will understand better once the game is updated to that point.

UPDATE 5/8/2015

Finally i have been able to update the game, the download link is in the first page of this thread, make sure to check it out.

I will be taking a break now, but i will try and work on the 3rd update someday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff about this update:

- Most of the face sets have obtained different emotions

- Gaia's faces and sprite has been changed

- 4-5 more maps/stages to visit (1-3 of them are still in progress, avoid using the doors in the hailing town.)

- You can now level the characters a bit more now

- More things to do in Street Island

- Map enemies only appear on the black pits and the water close to the castle (Don't enter the water, i tried to come up with something new but i believe it turned out bad, so save your eyes by avoiding the water.)

- Teleportation added in the game (through vases.)

- REMEMBER TO SAVE OFTEN AND IN DIFFERENT FILES.
Because you might not be able to proceed at some parts
and it is recommended (Mainly because of the certain part of the forest, street island and the snow stage), in case you don't want to get stuck
nor start the game all over again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the 3rd update i will be adding Wrath(2003) and Edward Elric from Fma,
Maxmilian from dark chronicles, Sasuke from naruto (season 1) and few others aswell. But that won't happen for a while.

Thanks for your patience and hopefully the game turned out good.

Attachments

• 2ndupdate n1.JPG
    2ndupdate n1.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 2ndupdate n2.jpg
    2ndupdate n2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 2ndupdate n3.jpg
    2ndupdate n3.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 2ndupdate n4.jpg
    2ndupdate n4.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Excellent update! And yup, I think we should try to do several files (I'm actually trapped in the forest for example).

We can see there are lots of new things. But also improved things like paths on the worldmap, and facesets of emotions as you mentionned.

Where exactly are you trapped? If you're trapped at the area where Link is then there's no way to get back. Otherwise you should be able to.

Indeed. I would love to add some drawings in the scenes but that's a lot of work,
so i rather add those in the final update of some sort...which won't happen for a long time. But i will try to add the egg system properly once i start making the 3rd update.
The thing is...i don't know should i commission someone else to draw them or use my own drawings...

Where exactly are you trapped? If you're trapped at the area where Link is then there's no way to get back. Otherwise you should be able to.

Indeed. I would love to add some drawings in the scenes but that's a lot of work,
so i rather add those in the final update of some sort...which won't happen for a long time. But i will try to add the egg system properly once i start making the 3rd update.
The thing is...i don't know should i commission someone else to draw them or use my own drawings...

Yes, I'm in the zone with Link and I saved. I thought there would be a way out.

And yup, as you said, draw things like that will take a lots of time.

So if you think you should commssion someone (Iruden for example. And remember he can do up to 3 characters in a drawing. Also try to ask him not to do a background (but colored characters) and he MIGHT make a discount on drawings), then do it.

but otherwise if you think you can draw it yourself, then do it. I think it will mainly depend of your mood.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back