• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tbb Project (Male tickling game)

Sorry for late response, and fortunately i didn't need the key after all, so you can keep it, which is good since they're not free and can cost quite a bit.
Many thanks for the offer though, really kind of you.

It's perfectly fine, i was very inactive and there were no updates on the game, so makes perfect sense for the thread to be on hiatus for that time period. And very happy to hear you tried it out and had fun, i do recommend downloading the game again once i have made enough of progress and updated the download file, but i have no idea when that will happen.

Same, putting effort in work shows that the creator or artist truly care, which is deeply appreciated indeed. And yeah, and as long as i get to express myself and make my dream game come true, i can't ask for more.

Very satisfied to hear it, and exactly, thus i want to work on it until it's truly complete, and thank you. Regardless of the results, the game was still a bit rushed, so i try to get that improved by a lot for the next big update.

Oh? I see, was your previous computer getting too outdated then? And i don't think you need to buy programs in order to play the game i made, unless it states otherwise? And about that...it's for the best i don't mention about that account, and likewise, i hope life is treating you well.

Well, I need the programm RPG VX Ace at least, to play this game, don't I? I don't have on my current pc... nevermind about my old pc. It has only 2 years, but I remained without phone line for one month; when I finally had it back, my pc was so a mess with his "automatic download" that I broke it by punching it, and I had to throw it away and buy a new one! Sooo I lost all the free programs I've installed... well, I'll have time until the end of the year to install a new one! :) Good work MrUselessBeing!!

Oh wow, I'm waiting for this one to be finished so hard...

Too bad for starting with Aegir at Level 20! I liked to start in "God mode" (literally!! XD) for once... :)

The release date for next big update is still unknown and i simply can't make any promises or guesses, but will try hard to make it available at the end of 2019 or somewhere around 2020...again, it's really hard to tell due to events in real life.

As for what will be included in that big future update, i will type down the details down here, there's a chance i might end up skipping or changing some of them in the end, but for now it's my goal to get these things added:

- 20 or more anime/video game characters to interact with
- Characters with half-body portraits, icons used to express more emotions depending on situation
- 10 or more stages to explore
- 2nd (3rd) World to explore (there will be 6 in total)
- Menu with portraits (if it works as intended)
- Being able to unlock 3 anime/video game characters in party per world
- Finishing WIP stages (Pyramid for example)
- Improving and fixing dialogue

- Replacing Aegir's in game artwork and changing his personality
- Replacing Gaia's in game artwork and changing her personality
- Starting level being level 20 instead of 70-90
- More enemies will mostly have tickle attacks
- Original enemy artwork to be added
- Possible original artwork for tickling scenes and game over screens
- Updating title screen with original artwork
- Slightly changing/updating certain maps
- Possibly adding "Normal mode" and "kinky mode", "Very kinky mode/R-18+" is for much later

There might be more than what i remember, but for the time being these are the main things i want to work on, and as a reminder, it's a non-profit game and free to play.

Few breaks will be taken once in a while, but i will try and work as much on this game as possible, thanks for showing interest and giving supportive feedback.

I still hope in a Christmas's present... ;)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back