• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*\* Tell Us What You Think & Get A Free Clip from Stryker Entertainment! */*

Alright, everything's working now. Thank you.

You talk about stores having to close down because of the piracy. Which of the stores closed down? I am really not sure what you mean, so the question is genuine. The ones that seemed most affected, like Tickle Abuse, Tickle Central, Czech Tickling, James Darke and so on, all seem to still be going strong.

Just as a few examples - Way Too Ticklish, Body & Soles, to name a few off the top of my head. To say the ones you listed as "going strong" I can't say is completely accurate because some of the feedback is that they are not realizing the same kind of profit margins or returns as they once were before these problems started. What the specifics are for them I couldn't say, but it's certainly having an effect on the industry across the board.

You talk about stores having to close down because of the piracy. Which of the stores closed down? I am really not sure what you mean, so the question is genuine. The ones that seemed most affected, like Tickle Abuse, Tickle Central, Czech Tickling, James Darke and so on, all seem to still be going strong.

I'm performing another audit for July to make sure it wasn't missed. I've been out of town so I'm playing a little bit of catch up. If I don't see a match for you I'll send you a PM so we can figure out what happened and get it taken care of :).

Did you ever receive mine? I think I mailed it over a month ago.

seems a bit like a hollywood movie director asking the public what movies they like. don't you know from the sales figures? if you can't tell from the figures then it doesn't matter. private surveys...not for me..but thanks for asking me to participate in your "private survey"

At this point all survey responses received have been fulfilled with the promotional clip. If anyone else wishes to participate, please let me know ASAP, as this is ending at the end of this month. Thanks to all who have taken the time and effort to answer our questions and help us!

Just as a few examples - Way Too Ticklish, Body & Soles, to name a few off the top of my head. To say the ones you listed as "going strong" I can't say is completely accurate because some of the feedback is that they are not realizing the same kind of profit margins or returns as they once were before these problems started. What the specifics are for them I couldn't say, but it's certainly having an effect on the industry across the board.

Sorry but are you sure it's piracy and not an increase in competition. Could it be newer studios are putting more effort into promotion and finding new talent then worrying about pirates? Since you are in mainly in the tickle market I can see how piracy makes a good excuse for lower revenue but coming from a guy in multiple markets I firmly believe its competition..... People who pirate and or watch pirated videos have never been true customers so how can you lose something you never had? Just some food for thought.

It's both, I believe. However, my revenue has never been healthier now since hedging the piracy, so was it a factor? Absolutely - numbers don't lie. However, I know it wasn't the only factor. Competition does pose a saturation problem, as does market conditions. I'm not overly concerned about the competition aspect though as many come and go like the wind and we produce a quality product.

Sorry but are you sure it's piracy and not an increase in competition. Could it be newer studios are putting more effort into promotion and finding new talent then worrying about pirates? Since you are in mainly in the tickle market I can see how piracy makes a good excuse for lower revenue but coming from a guy in multiple markets I firmly believe its competition..... People who pirate and or watch pirated videos have never been true customers so how can you lose something you never had? Just some food for thought.

Have only just seen this request.
PM me a link to your survey and I'll gladly give you full feedback etc.
I'm not worried about a free clip, just happy to be able to be of assistance.
Kind regards.

Have only just seen this request.
PM me a link to your survey and I'll gladly give you full feedback etc.
I'm not worried about a free clip, just happy to be able to be of assistance.
Kind regards.

What Chris said ^^^ no clip needed, just want to do the survey.

Tell you what: you change it to a Jasmine Mendez option, and I will write you a full review :)

Just kidding, I'd be more than happy to take a survey.

I like your site and your work; you keep to the classic "stock-angle" shot, while still showing the woman's body.

No video is necessary.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back