• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The girls of the TMF... (a humble opinion)

Whacky Macky

TMF Poster
After casually flicking through all of the TMF member photos I could hold back no longer and needed to post my appreciation and...amazement, I guess!

You TMF girls are all just so beautiful, it startles me...men of this site, be very thankful indeed, as I'm sure you all agree that we couldn't ask for more attractive women to show an interest in this little fixation of ours... :)

You've inflated Lime's ego too far. Soon it will consume the TMF itself! (And to add fuel to the fire, the TMF girls are most definitely goddesses)

You're damn right, sonny! And I happen to be drawing some of them by request!

HisDivineShadow said:
You've inflated Lime's ego too far. Soon it will consume the TMF itself! (And to add fuel to the fire, the TMF girls are most definitely goddesses)
No more then when Sole Seeker called me the Queen of Green ;)

They are all so beautiful! And to think that I used to think girls weren't into tickling, much less beautiful women.

To tell truth, some of this women bear resemblance to Aphrodite, goddess of love, whose appearence only could drive men insane with love. What can I say, that sums it up.

ka-BOOM!

EWWWWWWWWW!

Would someone be so kind as to get a mop and clean up this ego? It's everywhere!

P.S. I don't do windows, either! :D

Sigh, it's always me that has to do the dirty work.
*Gets mop and starts to clean up the ego. Most of it's green. Guess who it's from.*:D

Re: Re: ka-BOOM!

kwildoctr said:

.....Will vacuum ants for peanuts (or extended bouts of tickling :D ).

R

:devil:

But I'm ALLERGIC to peanuts! Sheesh! Just tickle me, already!

(Please forgive the temporary thread hijacking; we now return you to the original subject. :D )

HisDivineShadow said:
Sigh, it's always me that has to do the dirty work.
*Gets mop and starts to clean up the ego. Most of it's green. Guess who it's from.*:D

Not me. Mine's still intact

the hollywood brother has to agree here boys. i have been all over and met all types of ladies but the tmf ladies are the true queens oft the world. that why i want to get to know some ofthem. the hollywood borther feels they could enrich his life brother

too bad

My one regret is that it has proven so difficult to meet anyone from the TMF.

Every time I do get to correspond with a woman from the TMF, she is immediately bombarded with hundreds of messages from tickle-hungry guys. In the end, these women then decide to keep things online, or they just get freaked out and disappear.

I am hoping to eventually meet some of these women everyone is talking about. So far, it's never amounted to more than email (and I personally don't see email as a replacement for real life interaction).

save some ego for me

since the existgence of the girls prove that there are beautiful women into tickling, then the question raised is:

why havent i, in all my fabulousness, GOTTEN A DATE!!!????

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

i wanna tickle a TMF goddess, is that TOO MUCH TO ASK!?

:sowrong:

its the system i tells ya!!!

oh, btw, drop me a line @ [email protected]

and the above post is the reason why Reflexologist cant hook up. heh.

Well speaking from a womans view, there are a lot of great looking men here at the forum!!!!! At least the ones that have posted their picture,the most recent one is AffectionateDad, thank you!!!! Venray,Qjakal Dan , Moses,phfttklr and Laughter_N-Love and Drew from what I can see of him. The picture is so small! And so many others are HOT! Lucking wives indeed and they love tickling now that a man for me! If he is good!;)

Last edited:
Aussie

I feel like Aussie was trying to distort what I said in my first post.
As such, I'd like to clarify things.

For the record, I made NO judgments about myself or the women of the TMF in my post. Aussie was reading things into this which simply were not there.

My point was this. I haven't had good luck actually meeting any women from the TMF. On a handful of occasions, women have corresponded with me. Shortly after beginning our correspondence, each of these women were overwhelmed with email from other guys at the TMF. In the end, these women either chose to keep things online permanently, or they got scared and gave up on the TMF altogether.

For example, the last woman I corresponded with had received over 200 replies from guys at the TMF in just 48 hours. She found it overwhelming and scary, and she ultimately decided not to pursue things with anyone via the TMF. I really can't blame her or anyone for being a bit uncomfortable with that kind of response.

There are also many women into cyber, and since that isn't for me, it really hasn't panned out. I remain active at the TMF, but I'm not going to hold my breath while I wait to actually meet someone via this forum. I think the ratio of men to women doesn't exactly add up, and that really doesn't help matters. I wish everyone the best in their searches.

HOLLYWOOD said:
the hollywood brother has to agree here boys. i have been all over and met all types of ladies but the tmf ladies are the true queens oft the world. that why i want to get to know some ofthem. the hollywood borther feels they could enrich his life brother

Oh brother! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back