• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The girls of the TMF... (a humble opinion)

ooookay?

um, reflex, that was what we australians call "humourous satire"

i was playing the part of the obsessed fan who deluge these girls with stuff. i wasnt making a serious point.

what, they didnt teach you humour in reflexology skool?

and yes, i am aware i mispelled school

BigJim said:

Oh brother! :D

oh brother! man if you gonna steal my brother catchphrase brother that the legendary hollywood brother took the time to steal then put a little gusto into it when you say brother. a prime example is how the new wrestling sensation mr. america used the term on the piper pit show recently or how nash bridges uses the term buddy on his hit show brother.

now as far as the topic goes, i agree that there are many great women in the tmf world. it is for us guys to be romantic and sweep them off there feet

HOLLYWOOD said:

oh brother! man if you gonna steal my brother catchphrase brother that the legendary hollywood brother took the time to steal then put a little gusto into it when you say brother. a prime example is how the new wrestling sensation mr. america used the term on the piper pit show recently or how nash bridges uses the term buddy on his hit show brother.

now as far as the topic goes, i agree that there are many great women in the tmf world. it is for us guys to be romantic and sweep them off there feet

If "I" steal your catchphrases, Hollywood? :eek: You say when The Limey steals YOUR catchphrases? Well excuuuuuussssseeeeeee me! But when The Limey sees a catchphrase he likes, he uses it.
But of course if someone doesn't like it, then he takes that catchphrase...... shines it up real real nice.............turns it sideways .......and sticks it straight up, YOUR CANDY ASS!!!

IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELELELELELELELELAAAAAAHHHHHHH.....WHAT THE LIMEY.........IS COOKIN'!!!

Ah, that feels better. :D

Always wanted to a Rock routine. lol

funny use of the rock's old lines brother. very funny and evil indeed...

Who, exactly, is the Limey? and Hollywood, if you didn't want people stealing it, you should have copyrighted it :p

let the hollywood brother speak on this. the fact is that the hollywood brother could care less if someone else on this mega forum site uses wrestling terminology or not. what the great hollywood brother tried to do was create heat. heat is a good thing. ittrue. it ture. if you have heat then more people will come and post on tmf. so if i have to play the bad guy and make someone else look good in order forthe ladies to show up, then so be it. that is the hollywood brother role and he knows it. i guess hollywood brother played it real good if you thought that hollywood brother was really ready to open a can of whoop ass and then stomp a mudhole in your candy ass brother. in fact for all i know some people on here may like it if the hollywood brother goes hardcore on someone someday but i am not telling you anything that you do not already know.

HisDivineShadow said:
I believe Limey is slang for a Brit. Correct me if I'm wrong, BigJim.
Eh, he probably dosen't even look at this post anymore, so I'll assume your correct and thank you

as far as the hollywod brother knows baby, limey is a term used in bars by people drunk on pints of warm beer to destribe other people. it can be a term of affection but usually is a slang term that is some type of insult. i am sure that on the all powerful tmf, it is meant as a nice nickname between friends and not some vicous anti- sometihng or other barb brother

?
MadKalnod said:
LimeOutsider's a girl?
:wow: :idunno:
This question gets old, but never fails to make me laugh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Do you not look at my sig pic?

Limey is a term first used when referring to British sailors.They would carry limes,or other citrus fruits,during cruises.They discovered that eating them prevented scurvy,a disease caused by vitamin C deficiency.

This question gets old, but never fails to make me laugh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Do you not look at my sig pic?

Well, my sig pic is a Klingon D-7M K't'inga-class warship, but I'm much less than 300 meters long, nor am I fitted with fore and aft photon torpedo launchers and an array of disruptor cannons. I just thought yours was merely a generic cool anime whatsit that appealed to you rather than a self-portrait.

shark said:
Limey is a term first used when referring to British sailors.They would carry limes,or other citrus fruits,during cruises.They discovered that eating them prevented scurvy,a disease caused by vitamin C deficiency.

Originally posted by HisDivineShadowI believe Limey is slang for a Brit. Correct me if I'm wrong, BigJim.

I would have answered this question days ago, but sadly the damn servers went down for 24 hours, just before I did.

Yes Shark is right. The world knew us as limeys because the Royal Navy carried limes to stop the spread of scurvy amongst British sailors. Of course, the didn't know why exactly they cured scurvey until about 1920, when vitamins were first discovered. Think it might even have been Marie Curie who discovered them. Doesn't seem like her field though, so I might be wrong.

Limeoutsider said:
Eh, he probably dosen't even look at this post anymore, so I'll assume your correct and thank you

Yeah, course I still look at the thread, I just go barred from the TMF for 24 hours when the servers went tits up.:D

BigJim said:

Yeah, course I still look at the thread, I just go barred from the TMF for 24 hours when the servers went tits up.:D
I see that now :wiseowl:

I agree. The one I really really think looks good is Magnolia2day. Would I ever love to get a chance to tickle her.

Eric

I would love to give a friendly hug to all of the other ladies of the TMF

Great Thread!.This is just my own .02 but I agree that all of the ladies here at TMF are all wonderful,great personalities,and I am honored to be a part of the group of TMF ladies..I used to live in California but I have recently moved to New Orleans,La and I am looking forward to meeting some of the TMF ladies in person sometime in the future at upcoming gatherings.I haven;t had the experience of tickling another female unless I count my older sister but that was 18 years ago ..I would like to experience tickling or being tickled by another female as long as the tickling was mutual and it;s great to be friends with the ladies beforehand so everyone feels comfortable.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back