• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Guys ask ALL your female related Questions to nessonite/Mistress Valerie Thread

Oh i got another one.
Why do girl gamers who promote themselves look more like they are having sex with their consoles than playing games? Loving games does NOT MEAN LOVING GAMES!!! you sluts...

Because the gamer demographic is pretty much completely dominated by males. So female gamers are paid heavily by magazines/game makers/etc. to promote themselves and the name they represent to males in the lowest fashion they'll understand; sex.

.....hmmm.....Why did my girl friends turn into birds and fly off when I said Hi?

"Hi" is actually the active word in an oft-forgotten polymorph spell.

I think I just made myself the answer girl for the night...

lol maybe you did sammi-hime..but if you don't mind i'd like someone else to answer this one...even if i have to wait.

why is it(in your opinion, cause i realize not all women are like this) that women say they want equal treatment to men, and then try to show that they are better than men?

kinda defeats the purpose of sexual equality doesn't it?

I never took the time to read the whole thread, and i want to keep it alive sonzz! So, I have two questions to add.

1. Why dont girls ever like "nice" guys.
2. Does the whole " be an asshole and treat the girl like shit" routine actually work?

1. Mainstream media devalues "nice" guys and portrays jerks as being more manly and desirable. Some people are influenced by these images, while others aren't or outgrow them.

2. Some women think that they can change a jerk into a decent guy. Unfortunately this rarely succeds, resulting in a repeating pattern of marriage/abuse/divorce.

lol maybe you did sammi-hime..but if you don't mind i'd like someone else to answer this one...even if i have to wait.

why is it(in your opinion, cause i realize not all women are like this) that women say they want equal treatment to men, and then try to show that they are better than men?

kinda defeats the purpose of sexual equality doesn't it?

A true egalitarian would not try to act superior to members of other gender or class groups. People should practice what they preach.

wow.. a few things about this thread...

1. I TOTALLY forgot about it...

2. I still think it's a great idea...

3. I'VE GROWN UP ON THIS BOARD!! Looking back, I was posting at 18..back in high school....I posted on here when I moved into my first dorm...wow...time flies..

now look at me.. I'll be 22 this year, still in school, health is fine and I'm still on the board..that's amazing. HAHA!

And now, back to your scheduled topic :p

Oo I gots another one. Why is it that guys always have to ask the girl out?

ok, heres one from a guy who been out of the dating circle a bit to long. How far is to far on a first date, and what sort of ideas work well from a womans perspective on a first date?

(i normally stop at a kiss on the back of the hand at the start and end of the date, and go with dinner and a movie...yet can't ever seem to get a second date from any girl.)

Ummm...Isn't any easier for a guy to date if he has never before as oppose to someone as a dating veterian?

I've missed ya. The place hasn't been the same without your plucky wit and funny LotR signature images. ;)

I've missed ya. The place hasn't been the same without your plucky wit and funny LotR signature images. ;)

:D Yay! There are still some left! XD Wow, its been a while....all the old threads r gone! :(...maybe some reviving is in order...:ayyy:

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back