• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Naughtiest Kind of Ticklling (WARNING - Pussy, Nipple, and Bare Bottom Hotness!)

Bohy: You're the best, Bohy!! Just wait until you see the entire comic. I predict it will lesbianize you in ways that you've never dreamed. LOL.

Bwahaha! OMG! Gods of Mt. Olympus...HELLP! You're blazing with kink, Deet! You must be very inspired as of late. It's blazing everywhere around here... LOL! :D :D :D

Deemon: Can't wait to show you the hotness. On the way soon, good buddy. You'll have to let me know how you like it! ;-)

tklphile1: Thank YOU, my friend. And thank you for sharing your feedback with me. Aces? I really loved working on that one...it's still one of my favorites. What about Aces is it that really works for you? Noir setting? The Duchess, Choco, and Zeta? I really should revisit that world at some point. Truly appreciate your input, buddy.

Bohy: LMAO...just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait. The comic is coming out soon. And I know the lesbianification will soon follow. XD You're the best, Bohy.

You're all wonderful.

Prepare for naughtiness. It's coming sooner than you think.

B

I loved everything about the Aces universe. The setting, all the little details you used that made it so vivid and clear in my mind, all the interesting characters and their stories (not including those fantastic bounce chix). It was everything about Aces that made it click and become so addictive. It would be amazing to come back to the BoA world, like a new story arch or continuation.

Just an idea anyway.

Thank you for that and so many other amazingly hot stories and all the ones still to come from your studio.

I bought this comic, and Oh, Sweet Mother of Hades!! Was this ever HOT! Thank you again, Bandito -- I take you to bed with me all the time, and you never disappoint! ;-)

such a great comic wish I had a boss like that lol

tklphile1: Hey, thank you for the continued feedback, my friend. It's actually tremendously helpful. I'm always curious about what worlds folks like the most. Aces was my first real attempt at an erotic enovel. And I happen to adore crime noir. So writing Aces was nothing but a giant fun love-fest for me. Jane's tickling at the hands of the Duchess remains one of my favorite tickle scenes from the Bounce Chix universe. But you know what scene still makes me laugh out loud is the scene of the Bounce Chix at breakfast...where Jane kills the robot servant. Don't know why......but I love that scene. LMAO.

I've been thinking a lot about starting another Bounce Chix novel sometime soon. Not sure if I'd want to try an entirely new theme or not, but revisiting the Aces universe is definitely a possibility. Would you want that novel to still revolve around Jane as the sexy-as-hell, ticklish, hard-boiled detective? Or change up the formula a bit, but keep it in the same world?

Thanks again for all your support, and great input, my friend. It's enormously valued!

Odysseus Queen: That is both insanely hot, and hugely complimentary. So thanks. I really appreciate the patronage, and the support. And I'm so glad you found FOUL PLAY 2 to light your fire. I definitely didn't flinch on this one. So glad you enjoyed it!

amkes: Now would you rather have a boss like Josephene....who would could tickle terribly until she bashfully came all over you? Or..............would you prefer to have a secretary like Holly Humpheries, who would tie you up and do the same thing to YOU??? Heh.....thanks so much for always being such an awesome fan, Amkes. It means a lot.

And thanks again to everyone for the support. I was a little nervous about putting something out that was quite this.....SEXSAY!

Thanks for letting me know I did the right thing.

**sniff...sniff....**

Luv....you....all.

SNEEERK!!!! **violently blows bandito nose**

B

amkes: Oho! Amkes wants to be at the mercy of the merciless Holly Humpheries! Like poor Peterton Poe at the hands of the merciless Jar Top. Now I see. LOL.

Tom Tickle: Nipples...they're not just for breakfast anymore. :p Thanks mate. FP 2 is definitely not lacking in the nipply bits. XD

Darth: Thanks buddy - very much appreciated!

Thanks again, y'all!

More to come soon,

B

hehehe yep ohhh how nice it would be to be in one of your Peterton Poe comic ^-^ be like living a hellish fantasy

hehehe yep ohhh how nice it would be to be in one of your Peterton Poe comic ^-^ be like living a hellish fantasy

Oh just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait till you see what happens in Peterton Poe #2.

It's going to be so. damn. mean.

LOL.

Poor Poe. You might not want to trade places with him after that. XD

B

Oh just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait till you see what happens in Peterton Poe #2.

It's going to be so. damn. mean.

LOL.

Poor Poe. You might not want to trade places with him after that. XD

B

lol well you should have him trade spots with me with out letting me know and see what I say lol

Hey guys:

Apologies for the late reply - I've been one busy Bandito lately. And at the risk of hijacking my own thread, lol.....here are some thoughts on poor poor Peterton Poe.

amkes: I think either way you'd be guffawing too hard to argue. Especially if Pinkerton caught you. She's the meanest tickler I know when it comes to being a hard helpless guy. XD

Steelballs: Great question buddy. Truth be told I am in the beginning stages of Poe II. meaning that it's started (which is often the hardest part) but only about 3 pages into it at this point. So anything you're dying to see in the comic? I guess now would be the time to speak up. LOL. No promises.........but I truly value all of y'alls feedback. Poor Poe. If I listen to you guys I thik he's likely to be exposed, rigid, and feathered in the most diabolical places imaginable by the most fiendish of friendly ticklers. Ahhh....to be a male tickling comic star. Tough job. But lots of laughs.

Thanks again for all the tremendous support of FOUL PLAY 2.

I'll have some more mischievous stuff to share very soon!

And if anyone DOES have some input for Poe 2 - seriously, speak now or forever hold your....well....peace I guess. XD

B

you do such an amazing job in your artwork and stories its best if I don't try and mess with perfection lol, cant wait to see it when this comes out ! :D

I have read Foul Play 2 and that was the hottest comic yet. You seem to have broken out just about everything for Josephene. Highly erotic assistant Holly had a way to unleash all of her pent up uh....sexy? First time I have seen the strap on feather pretty genius move there. I like how the mansion has all those background tickle torture art. I can not wait to see part 3 now....even though its going to take another couple of years.

As for Poe...there is this one device you can have him be placed in.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=105564&d=1202095234

seems like a good position for him...well for whomever is having there way with him. You could also use more lickle tickling on his privates and tip? Light nails on the shaft?

Steelballs: That may be one of the coolest things anyone has ever said. Srsly. Thanks, man. I'll do my very best not to disappoint!

AE: Thanks so much for the awesome feedback, my friend. I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed FP2. Holly is one nutty tickly hotty, that's for sure. And although Josephene totally deserved everything she got.....I still almost find myself feeling bad for her by the end. LMAO. I hope to have FP3 out sooner than 2015. But yeah....damn this stuff takes a long time. ;-) As for Poe - wow - that's definitely a devious pose. I think I know a certain tickler that would simply LOVE to have Poe in that pose for some licklish....ticklish....light....torturous time alone together. I'll see what I can do. Thanks so much for your input, buddy.

You guys are all awesome. Thanks again for all your support with FP2, with the Legion of Bounce 4, and with well.....everything.

More to come soon,

B

more than welcome bud, you always seem to find a way to surpass the expectations so these compliments are well earned on your part. Just wish i could buy more haha :p

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back