• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Tickle Fight Thread II

[...moments later, DarthGrinn limped back into the room. His robes were tattered, and he had several bruises, bumps, and scratch marks scattered across his body. "Those furry little bastards will be the death of me yet" He grunted. "But I sure showed them. Nobody gets the drop on Grin..." No sooner did his self-congratulatory remarks escaped his lips, than a giant droid appeared. Standing seven feet tall, and massively built, with four arms and four legs, he paused long enough for Grinn's hubris to melt into dread before scampering towards him at a lightning pace.

Designated TK-L0L, the droid was built for one purpose only. To eradicate all remaining Force wielders. Designed to overpower with brute force, TK-L0L was also equipped to strike his prey where it hurts the most: at their ability to focus.

Grinn needed a split second to collect himself, barely dodging the four tentacles that bore down upon where he stood, moments ago. The crater that TK-L0L's attack could have been him. "Not today!" Grinn shouted, as he gathered his focus. TK-L0L lunged again, swiping at thin air. Grinn was already airborn, activating his saber with a snap-hiss. Without missing a beat, TK-L0L pivoted, and aimed his four tentacles right where he calculated Grinn would land. The Sith managed to avoid the droid's attack, leaping again in an attempt to initiate a counter-attack of his own. Grinn's confidence surged for a brief moment before panic set in. He barely registered an ice-cold grip around his right ankle as he was in the apex of his force-jump. With vice-like strength, he was torn from his flight, like a rag-doll, and viciously slammed right into the ground. A single light sabre rattled across the floor, and wedged itself under a nearby rock...

The hapless Sith's luck had just run out. "Well isn't this a pickle..." He thought, as his vision faded. He could feel his consciousness slip away, just as the pre-tickle anxiety began to consume his stomach, which was being poked and prodded by TK-L0L's retractible tentacles. Grinn looked away towards where his sabre lay, and felt as if it was mocking his predicament. The battered Sith smiled wearily, as his eyes began to flutter shut. His last waking moments were spent praying that he would never wake up...]

Last edited:
*relaxes as the tickling suddenly stops and lays on the sofa with her blouse rumpled and the botom most button unbottoned* whem!!!!!

*suddenly she heards a bunch of sounds in the hallway that sounds light a star ways Jedi fight*

just hanging out, checking out the newly renovated place

*giggles as my tummy is poked over my blouse* HEE!

[...To Grinn, the minutes seemed to have dragged on for hours. TK-L0L was simply following protocol. He had amassed an extensive dossier about his latest mark, including known tickle-spots, and how best to exploit them. Grinn knew it was only a matter of time before the tickle-droid went for the kill. He didn't much time left, and he couldn't touch The Force with enough conviction to move that blasted lightsaber from beneath the rock. If only his mind would quiet itself long enough to establish a firm connection. The laughter, so intense that it felt like it was coming from another person. "Shut up dammit!" he screamed within himself. In his delirium, he could feel the tendrils crawl their way up his ribs. If they got to their destination, Grinn knew he would be over. It was either going to happen now, or never. In one last desperate effort, Grinn stilled his mind for the micro-second he needed to connect with his only true ally. "Don't forsake me now!" he begged, fingers trembling as he reached for his only means of salvation.

The lightsaber was ambivalent to Grinn's pleas, tittering this way and that, coyly rolling forward an inch, before sliding back into the comfort of its newfound home. And just as it was about to settle for good, it snapped up and flew into the hand of its master. Igniting to life, as it made its way for the oncoming tentacles.

"Get off me!" Grinn barked, as TK-L0L doubled back, screaming in mechanical anguish. While the droid was off balance, Grinn summoned his reserved strength and delivered the strongest force-push he could muster, sending his tormentor flying into a nearby tree. TK-L0L's sensors fought to regain their bearings, scanning the area for their mark, only to be met with Grinn's flashing blade. Moment's later, they went offline, but not before sending out an SOS signal.

"Like I said... nobody gets the drop on Grinn..." the Sith huffed, before collapsing onto the ground, where he remained, catching his breath....]

*does up one bottom button that was unbutoned and falls aleep too* ZZZZZZZ... :sleep:sleep1:

*hugs clothes also though she is wearing much more than Luna is*

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back