• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ruthless: Issue Two tickle comic production preview

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Hi all!

It's been awhile since I've done a true production preview. I just did one with Yelena, but that was right when the comic was ready to release. I kind of shied away from these, because I would invariably predict a release date that wasn't met. So to keep myself out of trouble, I'll just say the comic is set to release in the year 4035. Anything earlier than that will be good news :)

The other thing I wanted to mention is for all that have kept the faith, writing emails, posting about Ruthless #2, thank you for keeping on this and still following the comic. In short, this issue has been a trainwreck of epic proportions. It feels like a Clinton was in the White House when I actually wrote this script. Ok, it hasn't been that long ago, but wow, it's been a long ass time. So sincerely, I apologize to you guys. It's certainly not my intention to have issues comes out this far apart. Quite the opposite, I would like to have the book released the day after I finish each script. But the artists' tend to complain about that a bit, so we need to wait some time, let them recover from carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.

This is a production preview, and I want to use this time to talk about where the book has been, where it's going, what it's looking like, and what it means to you. Then obviously answer any follow up questions you guys have.

So anyway, back on my initial topic, this production for issue #2 was a trainwreck. We initially went with the art team that completed Issue #1. Then they had some turnover in their company. The artist that penciled/inked/colored issue #1 got married, fell off the planet for a bit, got sick (then I think diverted an intergalactic war somewhere, I don't know, he was out of touch for like a year). After constant conversations going something like "we're really sorry, we don't normally conduct business this way, we'll have something to you asap" and hearing that about 10 times, I eventually decided to go with another provider.

So yes, the art style will change in issue #2. But before you groan too much, I will say I actually like this vision and potential more than before. And I thought it was pretty good before.

Dave2112 (whose latest work involves an amazing serial that can be found here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=138695) is on point to steer me in the right direction, give the new art team feedback, and just add his wonderful insight on the project. Dave was not an official member of production for issue #1, but he gave a lot of great advise and feedback nonetheless. It was because of his germane insight on issue one that I decided to bring him on in a more official capacity for both our The Agencies and The Ruthless storylines.

And man, I'm really happy with things are going so far. Sometimes I'm not, and I voice that fairly often during production. But these guys are professionals, like most of the artists I work with. Like the others, they've worked for the biggest names out there in the comic world. And it shows.

We're very early in the production process still. We've gone through character design, now we're doing the storyboarding/pencils.

As for the script itself, it is very top secret at this point. There's going to be some things in there that may come as a surprise, including the direction of the storyline as a whole. The first issue was just a "hey there's a reporter on the dock...wait now she's being tickled to death by some weirdo in spandex." It was without context, random, but fun anyway. Each issue will explain more about The Ruthless. Who/What it is, what it wants, etc.

And finally, I sincerely want to thank all the fans out there again. The first issue of this book has sold incredibly well, and I'm really thankful you guys liked it. Because of this, it made me feel even worse that we're having so many delays in getting issue two out. But it will release. Dammit. If I have to quit my job, go to art school, and draw the thing myself (emulating Stick Figure Theater), I will do it.

Follow up posts will contain character images, as well as production shots as we get further into things.

Ruthless #1 can be purchased by going to our tickle torture web site at www.the-agencies.com.

[omg there's a Sweden flag smiley. That's awesome! Hejsan!]
:sweden:

Last edited:
Dr. Collins

So Dr. Collins is going to play a rather pivotal role in this comic universe. She wasn't in The Ruthless #1. However, she played a major part in the prelude to Issue #1 that can be found at:
http://www.the-agencies.com/characters/stacia_story1.htm
or here on the forum at:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=93010

Here is her character design, both inked, then one of the inks is seperated out and colored.

Ruthless02_04.jpg

Ruthless02_05.jpg

She's really got that whole "hot librarian" thing going on :shock2: She's actually Stacia's psychologist (close enough to a librarian in the intellectually hot category?). Dr. Collins, in her late 30s, is a world renowned psychologist that handles a lot of A-list, world famous people that are dealing with issues of abuse and shock. Having spent her entire childhood in the spotlight (her family is worth billions), Dr. Collins knows what it's like to cope with stressful events while constantly under public scrutiny. Her clientele has grown impressively for her in recent years.

Add Stacia to that client list.

After Stacia's abduction from The Ruthless is Issue #1, she started seeing Dr. Collins to cope with the horrors she experienced there. Stacia is the main character in this comic. Since Dr. Collins plays a pivotal role in her development, she will be showing up time and time again throughout the series.

Last edited:
Stacia Inked Design

So here's the final inked character concept artwork we came up with. This is Stacia, our main character.

Ruthless02_02.jpg

OK, so here's where I get all geeky on everyone. With this post, I'm also attaching five different wallpapers (all the same artwork, just different resolutions) you can download and set up as your background if you desire. I have it up as my wallpaper right now, and really dig it. So I guess that means I'm pretty happy with how Stacia is looking in the character design phase right now. :lovestory

From left to right, the size of the attached pictures are:
800x600
1024x768
1280x960
1280x1024
1600x1200

Stacia is a well known celebrity around Bay City (ficticious modern day city). Most people know her as "the" local reporter. She started on the trial of a mysterious villain known as "The Ruthless." After her stories began airing, she was abducted from the docks in the middle of a broadcast, and not heard from again for three weeks. Issue One deals with some of that harrowing ordeal at the mercy of The Ruthless.

First Production Still

Here's a lovely penciled panel that depicts some of the art team's chops when it comes to tickling.

Just love the evil expression on The Ruthless's face (the villain truly is a vicious bastard, as will be explored as the series continues), and the body language/expression of the ticklee.

More to follow, as it becomes available. I'll post more pencils, then on to inks and colors when we get to that point.

Ruthless02_01.jpg

[no damsels in distress were harmed in the making of this comic]

Jesuschristmonkeyballs!

LMAO...

The promo works looks devastatingly hawt. I'm so sorry you've had some bumps in the road with this production, but the god news is that the art team seems amazing, and the work thus far is super erotic and professional.

Can't wait to see more.

More!

MOOOOOOOOOAR!

B

I honestly don't see how anyone with an once of good taste could complain about the new artist. I think the samples look AMAZING!!! :happyhop:

Stacia and her therapist are both INCREDIBLY hot! :wub:

I just hope the story continues from the last in a logical fashion; namely, Stacia had been broken, was wanting her tickles NOT to stop, and there were orgasms promised from Ruthless. Hope this continues... :cheesy:

Jesuschristmonkeyballs!

LMAO...

The promo works looks devastatingly hawt. I'm so sorry you've had some bumps in the road with this production, but the god news is that the art team seems amazing, and the work thus far is super erotic and professional.

Can't wait to see more.

More!

MOOOOOOOOOAR!

B

Art team doesn't get to sleep until work is done :dom:

You know how productions can go. Some are over when it feels like you just started. And some...well...some you finish about the same time you're ready to collect social security.

I honestly don't see how anyone with an once of good taste could complain about the new artist. I think the samples look AMAZING!!! :happyhop:

Stacia and her therapist are both INCREDIBLY hot! :wub:

I just hope the story continues from the last in a logical fashion;

There's very little logical that happens in this second issue :panic:

The story that happened in issue one was pretty much encapsulated in that issue. So the timeline happens like this: Stacia is captured and tickle tortured for a long ass time, a span of days. She is released back into the world. She functions normally for the most part, but still can't shake what happened to her, so she sees Dr. Collins to help her through it. Dr. Collins hits some road blocks she can't quite get over. Issue Two picks up at this point.

After speaking with you for years on your taste in books, I can say you may want to skip this entire series, TF. I mean that in the friendliest way possible. We're developing several comic lines, and each will have their own "tone" to them. And The Ruthless is not all about loving the tickling. It is quite the opposite, actually. Although tickling will always be the primary focus to everything we do, there will be a lot of secondary undercurrents in this comic. It will be about loathing, anguish, pain, self destruction, denial, the nature of power, and just a bit of anarchy thrown in. I have some plans for this storyline, and it will be a fun ride. If you simultaneously love and hate The Ruthless by the time it's all done, I'll have done my job.

What you're looking for will be far better reprsented in our Yelena comic line that premiered a bit ago (and yes, we're in the middle of issue two production for that one, too). That comic line is more about love, acceptance, a celebration of the fetish and all things feminine, sexy, and pure. It is about perfecting sexuality and a desire to share tickles so strong it sometimes hurts.

namely, Stacia had been broken, was wanting her tickles NOT to stop, and there were orgasms promised from Ruthless. Hope this continues... :cheesy:

This is a good point to bring up. Right now, Stacia is little more than eye candy, because we haven't really developed her at all. Once she's more fully developed, you will see that she is actually a very complex character. Very, very, very complex. So while she does desire to be tickled tortured beyond repair, it doesn't always happen like she wants.

And thanks both for the kind words on the artwork. It means a lot to me, especially since we recently had an art team change that didn't go as well *cough*. I was happy with how The Ruthless new art looks, but I also empathize that it can be jarring to fans of the storyline to just keep changing the look of things.

There's very little logical that happens in this second issue :panic:

The story that happened in issue one was pretty much encapsulated in that issue. So the timeline happens like this: Stacia is captured and tickle tortured for a long ass time, a span of days. She is released back into the world. She functions normally for the most part, but still can't shake what happened to her, so she sees Dr. Collins to help her through it. Dr. Collins hits some road blocks she can't quite get over. Issue Two picks up at this point.

Well, so long as this bit of information is provided to the readers, I don't see a problem. Otherwise the readers will be going "Huh? What happened?" ^^;

This is a good point to bring up. Right now, Stacia is little more than eye candy, because we haven't really developed her at all. Once she's more fully developed, you will see that she is actually a very complex character. Very, very, very complex. So while she does desire to be tickled tortured beyond repair, it doesn't always happen like she wants.

Then I'm interested in seeing her develope; she's so hot she's already got my interest. And considering how incredibly HOT Dr Collins is (LOVE the sample drawings) I hope very much she gets vigorously tickled as well at some point. :lick:

As for skipping the series, I'll take a wait and see approach. I understand that your various books will have different tones; and I do love Yelena, VERY much. But I also like Stacia. My stating that I was hoping to see things progress logically from the first issue was based on that issue alone; obviously I had no idea of your story plans. Now that I do, I'm gonna stick with things. I know we've had differences, but I'm still a fan, and continue to be so.

The more I see developing with Ruthless, the more convinced I am that this will become a favored comic by many into the heavier and deeper psychological storylines and those types of things that deal with our fetish.

I can't say enough about the art team we're now working with. Not only the work itself, but the serious approach being taken to this project. It is my sincere hope that with all of the business and personal drama behind us, work on Ruthless will proceed at a good pace.

I'll echo Obs here and say it's been a long time since I've actually looked forward to the updates coming from an art team. My involvement in this project and others for Agency Publishing digs deep into the things I bring about in my own works...character development and motivation, complex emotional workings and depth of story and individuality. The way the art team has brought this to life even this far into the project is nothing short of astounding. In my own artwork, I've been overly anal about things like facial expressions and body positioning, and what I've seen so far lives up to that approach in spades.

I'm proud to be a part of this team. It is my belief that Ruthless is going to become an amalgamation of the imaginations and drives of the creators involved...in harmony and balanced to create something seriously wicked and unbelievably hot.

While it looks like the new art team can draw pretty well, I hope they can handle the difficult task of capturing the expressions of the pained laughter of tickle torture like the team did in issue 1.
That was actually the thing I liked best about that first issue, and I've been a little bit disappointed in this category in the Agencies comics, even the newest one that was supposed to improve upon this...
I guess we shall see...

Well, so long as this bit of information is provided to the readers, I don't see a problem. Otherwise the readers will be going "Huh? What happened?" ^^;

:blaugh: No doubt! I need to do a better job of explaining the logic in the stories sometimes. Too much jumping around can make one dizzy.

Then I'm interested in seeing her develope; she's so hot she's already got my interest. And considering how incredibly HOT Dr Collins is (LOVE the sample drawings) I hope very much she gets vigorously tickled as well at some point. :lick:

You have good taste!

As for skipping the series, I'll take a wait and see approach. I understand that your various books will have different tones; and I do love Yelena, VERY much. But I also like Stacia. My stating that I was hoping to see things progress logically from the first issue was based on that issue alone; obviously I had no idea of your story plans. Now that I do, I'm gonna stick with things. I know we've had differences, but I'm still a fan, and continue to be so.

That's fair enough.

I didn't want to give the impression I was trying to shoo you away or anything. I just don't want to foster a large amount of disappointment with unrealistic expectations. I have no doubt there will be some things you'll like in this series, it just won't be 100% up your alley.

I appreciate the passion though. Sometimes passion doesn't always go my way. But at least some people care enough to post, for good or ill. I'll always be grateful for that.

The more I see developing with Ruthless, the more convinced I am that this will become a favored comic by many into the heavier and deeper psychological storylines and those types of things that deal with our fetish.

I can't say enough about the art team we're now working with. Not only the work itself, but the serious approach being taken to this project. It is my sincere hope that with all of the business and personal drama behind us, work on Ruthless will proceed at a good pace.

I'll echo Obs here and say it's been a long time since I've actually looked forward to the updates coming from an art team. My involvement in this project and others for Agency Publishing digs deep into the things I bring about in my own works...character development and motivation, complex emotional workings and depth of story and individuality. The way the art team has brought this to life even this far into the project is nothing short of astounding. In my own artwork, I've been overly anal about things like facial expressions and body positioning, and what I've seen so far lives up to that approach in spades.

I'm proud to be a part of this team. It is my belief that Ruthless is going to become an amalgamation of the imaginations and drives of the creators involved...in harmony and balanced to create something seriously wicked and unbelievably hot.

New tagline: so wicked, you should be ashamed of reading it.

I dig it :xpulcy:

It's great having you on board. When you title something The Ruthless you better make sure you live up to your own created name. So I'm glad you're there to keep me focused on ridiculousness and sexiness in all its glorious form.

I also look forward to establishing the level of depth you mention above. It's always a goal, even moreso with this particular comic line.

While it looks like the new art team can draw pretty well, I hope they can handle the difficult task of capturing the expressions of the pained laughter of tickle torture like the team did in issue 1.
That was actually the thing I liked best about that first issue, and I've been a little bit disappointed in this category in the Agencies comics, even the newest one that was supposed to improve upon this...
I guess we shall see...

The Agencies #11 and #12 were failures of execution. You're not the only one disappointed with those additions to our poor, besieged flagship comic line. I was disappointed with the outcome of those, as well. As with all things in life, we realize what isn't working, and seek to correct the problem. And we are in the process of self correcting.

Until The Agencies #13 is done, I hope you enjoy some of our releases in the meantime. At this rate, Ruthless #2, Yelena #2, Cyriaan Chronicles #5, and two brand new projects :yayzorz: will probably hit the shelves before The Agencies #13 does (Damn, we have a lot of shit in production right now). So we have a lot of work to do here at Agency Publishing. Keep in mind ALL our publications have different artists. So if you think one artist or art team sucks, hopefully there are other publications for which you don't feel this way.

Great stuff! I'll give my technical observation on this aside from simply saying it's finely crafted and stylish...the lineweight. I like it when an artist observe this from sketch to final stage of illustration.

Forgetting the lineweight is the dying value of the present age when some artists start to cast away manual drawing techniques on paper and depend on the neat lineart vectors can give. But to justify and be fair to modern approach, as long as the artist can make his/her style shine thorugh, then the finished product matters. But it's just me...I am still part of those who dwell partly on traditional arts.

It is really a nice preview...as always!

Great stuff! I'll give my technical observation on this aside from simply saying it's finely crafted and stylish...the lineweight. I like it when an artist observe this from sketch to final stage of illustration.

Forgetting the lineweight is the dying value of the present age when some artists start to cast away manual drawing techniques on paper and depend on the neat lineart vectors can give. But to justify and be fair to modern approach, as long as the artist can make his/her style shine thorugh, then the finished product matters. But it's just me...I am still part of those who dwell partly on traditional arts.

It is really a nice preview...as always!

I've considered publishing some works that never make it past the pencils stage. There's something incredibly good about what these guys can do with their pencils. Not that it looks bad necessarily when it moves to inking and then colors, but wow I love the rough stage of the production with some artists. These guys, and also Cristian, the artist for Yelena both comes across very well in their pencils stages. Probably for the same reason :)

I can't comment too much on the technical side, because I'm still rather deficient in that area. I know what I like and what I don't, and this sketch (along with the entire page as a whole, too) stuck out to me as something rather positive.

We're probably in the same boat: I'm concerned primarily with the finished product...but having said that I can be a bit old fashioned and can appreciate the work an art team does when taking "the long path" to get their stuff done.

I truly enjoyed the first issue of "The Ruthless" - I'm looking forward to future issues, no longer how long it takes you to get them produced. Keep up the fine work!

Until The Agencies #13 is done, I hope you enjoy some of our releases in the meantime. At this rate, Ruthless #2, Yelena #2, Cyriaan Chronicles #5, and two brand new projects :yayzorz: will probably hit the shelves before The Agencies #13 does (Damn, we have a lot of shit in production right now). So we have a lot of work to do here at Agency Publishing. Keep in mind ALL our publications have different artists. So if you think one artist or art team sucks, hopefully there are other publications for which you don't feel this way.

I thought I was the only one who like the Cyriaan Chronicles. To me that's great news taht the series is being continued. And as for your "disappointing" issues of the agencies, they were still a couple of miles ahead of the begining of the series. Better artwork and storyline with less plot holes. I am glad to see that you guys are such perfectionists that you are workign on being even better. Thats great to hear.

Really fine drawings, thanks for the preview. :D

Not a problem! Hope to have new previews by this weekend.

I truly enjoyed the first issue of "The Ruthless" - I'm looking forward to future issues, no longer how long it takes you to get them produced. Keep up the fine work!

Thanks! We're going pretty good now. As of today, we have pencils for five pages. So while it's taken us a long time to get here, I couldn't be happier with where we're at.

I seriously can't wait for it to be done :)

I thought I was the only one who like the Cyriaan Chronicles. To me that's great news taht the series is being continued. And as for your "disappointing" issues of the agencies, they were still a couple of miles ahead of the begining of the series. Better artwork and storyline with less plot holes. I am glad to see that you guys are such perfectionists that you are workign on being even better. Thats great to hear.

Ya, we definitely got kind of down on ourselves after those two releases. Things just didn't click. So you learn, improve, and continue. I think most of the artists here tend to be perfectionists to some degree. There's always that little voice that tells you to find ways to do things better.

Cyriaan Chronicles was always meant to be just little "one off" stories, and this one will be no exception. Every once in awhile, I just have this itch to write about elves and dragons (although suspeciously neither appear in this story, hehe).

Production Update 12/17/08

Here's a production update for everyone. Ruthless #2 is 11 pages long, and we're received the pencils through page 9 as of today. So we're going at a good pace. There have been very, very few revisions to the artwork so far, which is pretty rare for me. I generally have something to say to improve on the pages. But these guys are just good, so I have a strong sense that production is in good hands.

These guys are not ticklers, but they have an immediate sense of what erotic content is, and making it sexy without making it too crazy.

Case in point, there's some nude tickling that takes place in this story. There are many paths to execute that idea, and I didn't want to take the nasty way of conveying the story. So the artwork is all tastefully done, and done "right" It's done in a way that I really like. It's sensual, but not crass. It's a fine line sometimes, no?

I still can't guess to a release date. Or rather, I don't want to commit myself to a date I can't keep :) Production is moving along though. I'm excited. Stacia's never looked so good. I'm hoping this sequel will be the "Empire Strikes Back" to our "Star Wars" (cut open Tauntauns not included).

Again, I want to thank the Harbinger of Twisted Metal and Broken Dreams himself, Dave2112, for his input on this issue. I know there's some behind the scenes facepalms he's doing when I give my revision notes. Along with revisions, I also comment on things I really like in the pages. And one of the things I commented on was the crown molding in the panels. I just know Dave is thinking 'ok, there's semi nude woman getting close to climaxing and being tickled to death, and you're commenting about the f'ing crown molding??' So ya, I know it was weird when I was typing it. I mean it's an adult comic FFS. But hey, I like details as much as the next person, and I think they gave the room a great ambience. So I commented. But besides the architectural details that no one really gives a damn about, the core aspect of the story is all present. So don't worry, it's not really a home improvement fetish comic. I kept with the tickling roots :)

In the end, I'm glad these guys pay so much attention to details. Often times in production, the way I saw something when I wrote it is completely different than how it turns out. Natural outcome of working in satelite offices. And usually those differences are not good "No, she needs to be barefoot...how is the feather supposed to tickle her with shoes on???"

But with these guys, I've said a couple of times "Wow, that isn't what I envisioned at all...it's so much better. Jesus, guys. I know you can't see me through the computer screen, but this is the sound of my jaw dropping" :yowzer:

Without further ado, here's three new panels from the production:

Ruthless02_08.jpg

This one isn't terribly exciting. The story begins explaining some of Dr. Collins' background. Before she became a world famous psychiatrist, she hailed from a billionaire industry family, and spent much of her teens and early 20s as a party girl, before she cleaned up her act. This shot is a panel from her biography as shown on a TV show. It's from her late teens.

It's challenging showing panels that aren't going to give away too much of the story. I definitely like to keep everything a surprise. That way, there's no spoilers, and everyone gets a chance to read everything fresh.

Moving on...

Ruthless02_06.jpg

The Ruthless gettng ready for play time.

Ruthless02_07.jpg

Oh my... :woot:

This diabolical device is explained more fully in the comic. But whose on it? And why? The first question is easy enough to answer. The second question...not as easy.

That second panel... Stacia on a bed... WOOT!!

As for the third... OMFG! All it needs is for her panties to be off; it would still be tasteful, but feathers on a bare womanhood are so much more effective without any cloth in the way :numberone:

But it all looks awesome! :judges:

He's so... RUTHLESS! D:<

That rapscallion!

The art is very impressive, with a strong influence from both Michael Turner and Rob Leifield. Both have their pros and cons, but this combination takes only their strengths, and not their weaknesses! (Michael Turner - Awkward Bodies - Rob Leifield - Awkward everything else.)

Not that I'm knocking Turner... He was always my all-time-favorite artist... and he passed away quite recently. ;-;

Still, as far as the art goes here... it's fantastic, with the exception of her toe-lessness in the concept. (But it IS just a concept)

Great Job Oblesklk!

The whole thing makes me wish I had an art team of my own! Oh well... more tickles for me! >:3

That second panel... Stacia on a bed... WOOT!!

Who said it was Stacia?
:juggle:

Her head's cut off the panel, so it's hard to tell who it really is...

As for the third... OMFG! All it needs is for her panties to be off; it would still be tasteful, but feathers on a bare womanhood are so much more effective without any cloth in the way :numberone:

What makes you think the panties won't be off later?

But it all looks awesome! :judges:

Heh, thanks man.

You know I'm just busting your chops above. The pencils are now officially completed. But there's three stages left: inking, coloring, lettering. We still have a lot of work to do. But if the last three stages go as well as the first, this will easily be my top 3 favorite comic I've ever produced.

He's so... RUTHLESS! D:<

That rapscallion!

The art is very impressive, with a strong influence from both Michael Turner and Rob Leifield. Both have their pros and cons, but this combination takes only their strengths, and not their weaknesses! (Michael Turner - Awkward Bodies - Rob Leifield - Awkward everything else.)

Not that I'm knocking Turner... He was always my all-time-favorite artist... and he passed away quite recently. ;-;

Still, as far as the art goes here... it's fantastic, with the exception of her toe-lessness in the concept. (But it IS just a concept)

Great Job Oblesklk!

The whole thing makes me wish I had an art team of my own! Oh well... more tickles for me! >:3

There's something very satisfying about completing all the artwork on a tickle project by yourself, right? You know you own all the necessary improvements and all the reasons the piece came out great. Perhaps I'll have the privilege of being reincarnated as someone with natural artistic ability. It would be great to do this full time.

I understand what you're saying about the toeless concept art. Feet are a really tough thing to draw when you don't have a tickle or foot fetish for a lot of artists. So it's something we'll definitely never be #1 at. But we'll keep working on it. It is important. Don't want our characters to come out looking like they have lizard feet or something.

Who are the guys doing this comic? If you don't mind me asking.

They're overseas business associates we've met quite some time ago. We've been in talks over the years, but we were never able to sync up on a project. I spoke with them when we were testing for new artists for The Agencies back with issue #7. And I also spoke with them a couple years ago when searching an art team for Ruthless #1. But it never quite worked out. This time, I'm certainly glad it did.

A picture is worth a thousand words, according to the old idiom, and so here are my thousand words on the impending release of this here comic:

homer_drooling.jpg

I dunno how you people do it, but do it you do indeed. Would it speed up the process if I went over to the artist's house and, like, kicked him up the arse repeatedly until he finished the artwork?

A picture is worth a thousand words, according to the old idiom, and so here are my thousand words on the impending release of this here comic:

Thanks man. I agree this artwork kicks ass and takes names. :makingalist: Pencils done, doing inks now. Which means I'll be posting updates soon!

I dunno how you people do it, but do it you do indeed. Would it speed up the process if I went over to the artist's house and, like, kicked him up the arse repeatedly until he finished the artwork?

I don't want to impose, but yes, I could always use more arsekickers :dom:

As slow as this seems, this is MACH 4 compared with other production schedules we've had in the past. At least we're past character design already...

But yes, very happy with the results so far.

As slow as this seems, this is MACH 4 compared with other production schedules we've had in the past. At least we're past character design already...

But yes, very happy with the results so far.

Meh; I'd rather have it right than have it right now to be honest. Looks like it'll definitely be worth the wait :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back