• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ruthless: Issue Two tickle comic production preview

Meh; I'd rather have it right than have it right now to be honest. Looks like it'll definitely be worth the wait :D

Thanks, I hope so! And I agree, I would rather put out something I'm proud of, than shrug, say "good enough" and unleash it upon the world. That's kind of the advantage of being a one man shop, you get to be your own boss when it comes to that kind of stuff. Don't have to answer to shareholders, anxious CEOs, or the like.

Right now we're 2/3 through the inking process. When we start the coloring, I'll go ahead and post some of the above pictures to show a scene through the stages.

These guys have been quite responsive so far, and they just seem to "get it". It makes my job so much easier :) It's hard to explain sexy to someone that doesn't know how to apply it to paper. Either you can capture it, or you can't.

Here's an opening shot that takes the production process from pencils to coloring, for those curious.

This scene depicts Doctor Collins being followed by the paparazzi into a local salon, where she is harassed about her ticklish feet. The inset panel has little to do with this scene, I just left it intact because it made the image easier to copy/paste.

This issue will focus more on Doctor Collins, Stacia's psychologist. The beginning of the book focuses on her background, and then cuts to this scene, which is the current day. Then shortly after that, the main story of issue two begins in earnest.

Like the first issue, there isn't much lead in time to the story. There's a little bit of exposition, then follows right into the action, and doesn't really end from there.

Now that we're starting to get the coloring process underway, I'm really liking how this one is turning out. I'm cracking that whip to get this one ready for publishing soon.

Now that you're saying that Collins is going to have a big role in this issue, I'm gonna hafta guess that it's going to ber her in the tickle machine...

...and this is a goooood thing :happyhop:

As before, the art looks wonderful! Just hoping we'll see some orgasms actually occuring, maybe even some begging for tickles. But that's me... :woot:

Now that you're saying that Collins is going to have a big role in this issue, I'm gonna hafta guess that it's going to ber her in the tickle machine...

...and this is a goooood thing :happyhop:

As before, the art looks wonderful! Just hoping we'll see some orgasms actually occuring, maybe even some begging for tickles. But that's me... :woot:

I hope you understand how difficult it is not revealing anymore about this script than the basics, in order to avoid spoilers.

Even if you don't understand, it's tough :)

I will simply reiterate that yes, Doctor Collins has a significant role to play in this issue :bounce:

I hope you understand how difficult it is not revealing anymore about this script than the basics, in order to avoid spoilers.

Even if you don't understand, it's tough :)

I will simply reiterate that yes, Doctor Collins has a significant role to play in this issue :bounce:

No problemo, I totally understand. It's tough *waiting* for the next issue, but that's life :omg:

No problemo, I totally understand. It's tough *waiting* for the next issue, but that's life :omg:

The fact that you've all been waiting for two years for this issue and I'm not receiving 10 death threats a day via email speaks volumes for your guys' patience.

We're definitely working on changing our production processes to speed up release times. While we will never be in a position of daily/weekly/monthly releases (Geez I wish), we're hoping to spread out production times among our core comic universes so that we're looking at releasing every 2-3 months at most among our various offerings.

I'll post more artwork from Ruthless #2 sometime this week.

Just to comment on the facepalms and such. Usually, yeah....it's like "Who gives a FUCK about borders?!?"

But, on this issue, with this team, and the new focus Obs and I are getting used to with working together, the details are really making the issue better.

The overall lok of this is really blowing me away. There's even more of a "conglomeration" of myself, Obs and the art team on this one than anything in the past so far. The work going into Ruthless 2 is really showing in the results.

I, for one, cannot wait to spring this on an unsuspecting world....

The overall lok of this is really blowing me away.

That's probably the best way to put it.

This thing is just phenominal. It's nice to say that. I haven't been able to say that a whole lot lately of our productions (although I was rather fond of Yelena #1). But I can say it with this one.

I think the best part is that this is our first collaboration between myself, Dave, and this new art team. Usually it takes a little while to build a connection and to have the art team really understand the kinds of things we look for so they can proactively fix them before they get to review. And these guys just get it. From the start, they always gotten it.

Their style is amazing, I've never seen anything like it before. At least not like anything we've produced before. We're getting very close to the publish date, but I don't want to set anything in stone for fear of jinxing it. The colors are all officially done, and we received the first lettered page today. It looks good, so we officially have one page finished and in the books. :woot:

The cover hasn't been penciled yet, but I don't think that will take too long. I'm hoping to have this thing wrapped up within a couple weeks at most. The accompanying story isn't finished yet, but it's close. I was going to have the pinup feature an illustration of the background story. But I"m going back and forth on that right now. Suffering from a bout of indecision; I feel like a kid in a candy store. If anyone has any ideas for a pinup, just PM me and let me know, I'll definitely take it into consideration.

And the best part is, Ruthless #2 should release within a week of the theatrical release of "The Watchmen" this weekend, one of those fun times where it's good to be a geek.

Here's another comparison of pencils -> inks -> colors

Enjoy!

I smell a pinup waiting to happen...

In this scenario, are you picturing that this is more of a joke? Meaning, the party is full of colleagues and people that know them and are pulling a tongue in cheek kind of prank, or are you envisioning that they're kidnapped dressed like this, and tickle tortured mercillessly by strangers?

And the best part is, Ruthless #2 should release within a week of the theatrical release of "The Watchmen" this weekend, one of those fun times where it's good to be a geek.

Agreed- Watchmen was seriously awesome! it wasn't even near as awesome as the graphic novel but the film stil kicked ass (i love you Rorschach, you finger-breaking maniac!!)

I have bought loads of your comics and i have never once been disappointed. Yelena is fantastic, Ruthless #1 was fantastic (i don't normally like anything but foot tickling but it stil was incredible) and the Agencies is simply outstanding, even the more recent "weaker" issues are a thousand times better than anything else out there

keep up the great work, i really cant wait for the new issue to come out!!

Agreed- Watchmen was seriously awesome! it wasn't even near as awesome as the graphic novel but the film stil kicked ass (i love you Rorschach, you finger-breaking maniac!!)

I have bought loads of your comics and i have never once been disappointed. Yelena is fantastic, Ruthless #1 was fantastic (i don't normally like anything but foot tickling but it stil was incredible) and the Agencies is simply outstanding, even the more recent "weaker" issues are a thousand times better than anything else out there

keep up the great work, i really cant wait for the new issue to come out!!

Thank you very much.

The release will be very soon. We have a lot of projects that are close to being done, so I hope you enjoy those, as well. A couple continuations of existing comic lines, and the start of a new one with a resident artist from these very boards.

Guess could be either as both would work, or sexy Dr Collins having a dream fantasy on this theme? Stacia investigating a medieval cult? The girls in sexy flimsy , torn, ''wench'' outfits? Facing a 'ruthless' witchfinder putting Stacia OR Dr Collins to the question as he tries to make them 'confess' to harlotry/witchcraft in a hot, steamy, mock medieval dungeon with a 45 degree angled copy of a rack as the centrepiece of the room with rollers at each end ? Throw in a sexy female bi-sexual 'assistant' to the witchfinder and you have a great story! Of course the girls do get rather hot in the dungeon, maybe their wench outfits would have to be SLOWLY torn off to cool them down?

I had to give the specs to the art team last night, so unfortunately we won't be able to go with all the detail you want to see. But the general ambience will be there, although it takes on a more playful tone than much of the stuff we'll feature in The Ruthless.

Should be fun. It will be finished up next week sometime.

Here's a copy of the page one of The Ruthless: Issue Two

It will probably go on sale Monday or Tuesday. We're just waiting on the cover right now.

Hey Obesklk just bought issue 2- FANTASTIC!!! :judges:

stacia is ridiculously sexy- the artists really have outdone themselves!!

don't want to ruin the plot for anyone, just wanted to say i love the ending and im looking forward to the next issue already- hopefully it wont take as long as this one did! :rockon:

WORTH THE WAIT!!

I just bought this book, and it's review time. I have to say, I have been largely disappointed in Oblesklk's books after The Agencies last artist switch. I felt the art had taken a step back in overall quality, with the exception of the Ruthless series. I'm happy to say that Ruthless #2 has not only kept up with Ruthless #1, but has surpassed it. The art style is spot on, and the artist does a spectacular job rendering the tickling sequences in various angles and close ups, but not so much that it's annoying. The story is moderate, and not as complex as previous stories, but it keeps an even pace. I would personally have enjoyed seeing the Ruthless character fleshed out a bit more. However, I recall what happened the last time one of Oblesklk's character comeupance was dragged out. It was several books before the character was the object of any tickling, the top knotch art team had moved on, and a less capable team was left to handle it; a thoroughly disapointing ending. So, I will take this as a wiser, albeit quicker move. The art gets a 9 out 10 and the story gets 7 out of 10, the price gets a 7.5 out of 10. With 12 pages for $13.95, it's a bit steep, but an added bonus is that you will find tickling on ever single page, so it gets an extra half point. I give this book a 7.8. It's a solid book, and worth considering as a purchase.
webmaster joe

Last edited:
Hey Obesklk just bought issue 2- FANTASTIC!!! :judges:

stacia is ridiculously sexy- the artists really have outdone themselves!!

don't want to ruin the plot for anyone, just wanted to say i love the ending and im looking forward to the next issue already- hopefully it wont take as long as this one did! :rockon:

WORTH THE WAIT!!

Thanks! That's awesome you enjoyed it so much.

You know, one of these days I'll actually get to enjoy my own release day. As it turns out, we got a new payment system put into place, so I'm scurrying about trying to squash bugs and ensure people's orders actually got completed when I get weird system messages. And I"m also working with the art team to get the pinup finalized. It's good. And mad props to TheInquisitor for the idea. Although it won't be 100% what you want to see, your suggestion definitely served as inspiration on the final look.

Thanks for not posting spoilers, it's appreciated ;) The next one will definitely not take 2 YEARS (omg!!) to finish. We learn from our mistakes, believe it or not, and having ridiculous production times only serves to bite us in the behinds. So we constantly strive to improve that.

I just bought this book, and it's review time. I have to say, I have been largely disappointed in Oblesklk's books after The Agencies last artist switch. I felt the art had taken a step back in overall quality, with the exception of the Ruthless series. I'm happy to say that Ruthless #2 has not only kept up with Ruthless #1, but has surpassed it. The art style is spot on, and the artist does a spectacular job rendering the tickling sequences in various angles and close ups, but not so much that it's annoying. The story is moderate, and not as complex as previous stories, but it keeps an even pace. I would personally have enjoyed seeing the Ruthless character fleshed out a bit more. However, I recall what happened the last time one of Oblesklk's character comeupance was dragged out. It was several books before the character was the object of any tickling, the top knotch art team had moved on, and a less capable team was left to handle it; a thoroughly disapointing ending. So, I will take this as a wiser, albeit quicker move. The art gets a 9 out 10 and the story gets 7 out of 10, the price gets a 7.5 out of 10. With 12 pages for $13.95, it's a bit steep, but an added bonus is that you will find tickling on ever single page, so it gets an extra half point. I give this book a 7.8. It's a solid book, and worth considering as a purchase.
webmaster joe

Thanks for the review, I agree with just about all your points above.

It's kind of funny, it's probably the only time I don't mind receiving a lower writing score than what I'd like to see. Sometimes I need to learn to go with the motto "less is more" when it comes to storytelling in these books. Too much text and the page becomes a bit too unwieldy. I like the balance struck here, and hopefully you guys do, too.

I wrote a story that was supposed to go with this issue, but I'm going to release it separately on the web site (for free, naturally). It dealt with Stacia 10 years ago, and an instance of unwarranted cruelty towards her best friend's sister. Although the story makes more sense as everything unfolds, I felt right now it just didn't fit with what was going on in issue two.

I agree with you on the last two issues of The Agencies. When we first worked together, I felt the artist had a truly unique artistic ability that could translate well into sequential artform. But it didn't. The best laid plans...

For those long loyal to that comic line, all I can say is stay tuned, because that series is about to become awesome again (we just took the scenic route in getting there)

can Sacia or Dr Collins go to a medieval fancy dress party--dressed as sexy witches? Then after the banquet there is a mock medieval inquisition in the dungeons and you know who are suspect 'witches'

Hopefully this is at least close to what you were looking for. Got the dungeon theme going, not so much on the witch outfits.

Ruthless02_pinup_small.jpg

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back