• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Site Sucking F**ks!!!

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
Made you look...HA!

Seriously though, I have been contemplating something. You know, I am a member of quite a few forums and I have to say that this is by far the best. Over the course of a few weeks I have seen every other board I am a member to erupt into flame war after flame war. Posters going after one another's jugular. This site is by far a peaceful breath of fresh air.

Now granted, we share a very rare sexual trait that is not fully acknowleged by the masses, but in the end I mean that we extend each other a courteousy and bond that is not done for the sake of propriety, but because we truly are united.It comes natural(fuck is this getting corny fast) to us. How many people here can honestly say that they hate or even dislike someone on this forum?

There are spats here. However, if you compare it to other message boards, you realise they outnumber us in the argument spectrum, something like 100 to 1.

After all the bitching and whining on other forums, this one is a godsend.

Of course...The fact that I also like to tie down young helpless women and tickle the fucking piss out of them also brings me here. But I'm pretty sure that you might understand that too.

PS: I couldn't decide which discussion section to put this. Sorry if anyone thinks this is the wrong one.

You had me going! I was fully expecting to have to reply to some nasty troll!
You've hit the nail on the head, however. The limited time Ive spent at the TMF can only be described as..well...limited. And for a reason.
I've been here a bit over a year now and it's the longest I've spent on ANY forum, regardless of topic. It's also the only one I've made any reasonable cotribution to.
There are very few people who'd come here that I genuinely dislike. And they, for the most part, have been one poster trolls who come on simply to piss people off and then leave.
MayDay, of course, pisses people off and then stays. :p :D j/k

By the way...I notices the profanity in your subject title. We try not to swer TOO much on here so consider swapping the first letters of what you say. It will still be readable but not offensive. Try

This site Sucking Fucks.

See how much better that is?

Lol, very clever Ness.
This is a peaceful site, that's why I like it and post as much as I do. I'm a member of the TMF but I haven't posted there except for once or twice... the other forum I participate in a lot is the ATF (link in my sig *wink wink LOL*) but since it's an anime forum its focus is narrower... that's not the point, the point is that it and TickleTheater share an atmosphere of friendliness that makes them fun to participate in. (At the ATF we make anyone over a certain age feel like a geezer. Anime dorks... >.>)

Indeed, HDS has grown quite fond of this place....but then, I live here....among other places......*Is pathetic*

Man, don't copy my topic. I know how much you want to be like me cuz I'm the shit, but, don't copy my topic. :p

*duct tapes box shut*
Hey, how come he get's a box?? All I got is that cot by the water heater....
*lobbies for a box*

*enters dorm furnished with bathroom and shower, fridge, freezer, oven and stove, microwave, sink, couch and table*
huh? o.o

Ah the life of a civilian...
As mods we are forced to literaly "live" here, Jay. :D :p

nessonite said:
*duct tapes box shut*
Hey, how come he get's a box?? All I got is that cot by the water heater....
*lobbies for a box*

*Storm_Cat hides in his darkened room*

when i saw topic i thought i would have to hurt this dude but after reading i realized what he was doing. And when the dude is right the dude is right

I know how that is, Ness. I'm an admin elsewhere. :p

*counter-sues HDS with lawyer team*

Did Alex just say he swallows?
*unzips HDS's abdomen and lets lawyers out*

Last edited by a moderator:
HisDivineShadow said:
*Sues Jay for......umm.....manwhority. Yeah, manwhority.*

Holy crap Jay, I thought the manwhority was just at the ATF. You DO get around!

No comments from the peanut gallery! >.>

nessonite said:
Did Alex just say he swallows?
*unzips HDS's abdomen and lets lawyers out*

HDS just realized he hit edit instead of quote one Ness' post. HDS needs stronger glasses.....

And I meant to say A swallow, as in the flying bird.

Ha ha ha, sure you did. :p

*changes the topic off of manwhority*

A new topic.....I'm not good at this...I usually jump into current ones. *Waits for someone with a brain*

*plops a brain on the table*
I found this over there...
*points in a random direction*

nessonite said:
By the way...I notices the profanity in your subject title.
This site Sucking Fucks. See how much better that is?
Really it's offensive ??? how surprising..............i don't get it once again.
You close threads cause some people get offended ( by i don't still know why ?? ) and when it's written "fucking" and "sucks" it's more funny eh ?
So rules applies when ??? when you decide to or what ??? when it's funny let it roll that's it ?
And as a mod you can edit title by yourself you know...........err anyway.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back