• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Site Sucking F**ks!!!

Relax alf.

If you have an issue with a member of the staff then first take it up with them via PM as the issue could easily be a misunderstanding that can be resolved by their response. You can contact me as well, but unless it's something really serious I will pass the information to the staff member to handle.

Yes, we can change the title of threads like I have now for this one. There is no rule specifically regarding the use profanity as we're all adults here. If a thread or post becomes offensive then it will be removed or edited as per our Rules state and at our own discretion.

Just say that it bothers you and we would have changed it. It simply seemed like nobody minded, since no one said anything until now.

EDIT:: Oh, and I changed it again, as the edit to "Sucking Fucks" isn't much better than the original. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really, you have a good point there, HDS. ^_^ I personally thought it was a pretty funny and clever way to draw attention to the thread, but then again I don't get offended by anything, so I'm not the best weathervane in that regard. o_O

HisDivineShadow said:
Just say that it bothers you and we would have changed it. It simply seemed like nobody minded, since no one said anything until now.
Yes all that cause i try to be politically correct now ;)
it won't last long don't worry

Jaynin said:
but then again I don't get offended by anything, so I'm not the best weathervane in that regard. o_O

I'll vouch for this. XP

Eh, no harm done, Alf. I must warn you.....trying to be PC is nigh impossible. Too many rules and correct phrases.

PC is overrated anyway. Trying to offend nobody ultimately ends up with you offending everybody. The trick is to offend as few people as possible.

Mhh.......can you put the original title.
PC sux :)

AGGGHHHH!

I leave this forum for a couple of days, and look at the sh...crapstorm I caused!

Editing the post does not really detract from my(pitiful) jab at humor. Really, the reason I entitled the post like I did, was because I always wanted to do that. It wasn't intended to start a decency war.

If the Mod's see that the post needs altering or editing, then they can. Simple.

Aside from the title, I find it a campy irony that a post I started about how we get along here, has turned to a flame war.

CHEERS EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :D

LOL no harm, no foul, dissucar! As far as I know everything is hunky-dory. :p

Yeah, I think everything 'tis good here. ^_^

o_O I was brosing this part of the forum and found this. XD Kinda hoped that someone actually hated this site so I could chew them out.

And yes, Jaynin is a manwhore at the both of his forums.

Har har. Liger, you'd better stop pretending before you get in trouble. =P

You can't imagine what incredible restraint HDS and Chibi and I are exercising right now.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back