• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle a Stranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on here??

lol!

Welcome to this topic. It pops up every few months, we all argue for several pages, then it passes and we go back to relative peace until it happens again. I'll sum it up, usually most people say "That's gross" and a few people say "No it's not", and there's a big argument.

What he said. I've only been a member here for a short time myself, but I understand it's a bit of a TMF tradition. Very fine one it is, too. :D

Ok so apparently you stand in the crowd of to scared to stand up for yourself because something bad might happen. Broken arm for standing up for yourself or someone else seems worth it to me if the person is in the wrong. Hope your family and friends can run fast since you wont.
No, the person who I was responding to made it sound like there wouldn't be consequences for her or her husband trying to get involved in a physical altercation. Sometimes, when you defend yourself, you get your ass kicked; but there's no honor in not fighting back at all.

I can say that to some degree it depends on the culture.

Seems to me even those most offended by this kind of discussion would have to admit that cultural mores have a lot to do with this question. After all, don't the Canelli Rendaire tickling videos fall under the category of "tickling a stranger"? (Many don't seem to know what's in store for them.) Isn't it pretty clear that Anerican women would react very differently to the identical situation than the Italian girls? I think the cultural disparity in that situation is quite obvious. In Anerica you'd have an instant lawsuit.

Please be reminded that I was THINKING of doing it but I had enough common sense and self control NOT to especially in the presence of my wife who is also a tickle fanatic. But this chick was really flamboyant with her foot tease and if I did have the balls to do it, no doubt she would have been startled, but I'll put money on it that I have a gut feeling that she would have looked back at me with a smile as I walked away.

I don't think it would be right to tickle some stranger's feet without any communication. You could comment on her feet, ask if you can touch them, lay them in your lap then slowly tickle and observe the woman's reaction etc.

I've many times wondered what would happen if I came up behind an attractive stranger who was wearing a T-shirt or something similar, gave her the two index fingers in each side right above the hips, and then watched to see if she'd jerk and yelp. ...

I am a 43 year old guy, 6#1 at 250 pounds, muscular and big, with a hairy chest and facial hair. If I did to you what you just described, would I get

-- your phone number?
-- acceptance of my apology?
-- punch in the face?

I am a 43 year old guy, 6#1 at 250 pounds, muscular and big, with a hairy chest and facial hair. If I did to you what you just described, would I get

-- your phone number?
-- acceptance of my apology?
-- punch in the face?

I think if anyone, regardless of size, immediately said, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry -- I thought you were my friend XXX, and now I'm really embarrassed. Please accept my apology."

I don't think virtually anyone would hear that and then proceed to punch the person in the face anyway. (There are always a few mentally unstable statistical outliers, of course, but I'm talking about 99%.)

How would you feel if some guy you didn't know touched your wife? You may think it would be cool or cute if it was a quick tickle, but what if it was a soft spank or grope? In his head he might have thought it to be harmless, as you would a quick tickle, but I doubt you would have let that go. Not a good idea to touch strangers anywhere for any purpose. You seemed to have enjoyed her 2 hour foot show, so just leave it at that.

No, the person who I was responding to made it sound like there wouldn't be consequences for her or her husband trying to get involved in a physical altercation. Sometimes, when you defend yourself, you get your ass kicked; but there's no honor in not fighting back at all.

He IS my husband... duh. How's that never ending hampster wheel working for you? You're talking yourself in circles- but enjoy that. It's a simple equation- you touch someone without their consent and you risk bodily injury. Especially where I am where every other news story is someone being raped or killed. But feel free to think what you will about my (or my husband's) fighting skills. Rest assured if I ended up with a broken arm- the person would have SOME type of injury.

I think if anyone, regardless of size, immediately said, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry -- I thought you were my friend XXX, and now I'm really embarrassed. Please accept my apology."

I don't think virtually anyone would hear that and then proceed to punch the person in the face anyway. (There are always a few mentally unstable statistical outliers, of course, but I'm talking about 99%.)

Ok sure, fine - maybe not a punch in the face for a good chunk of people but you can best believe a LOT (if not most) would be seriously creeped out and you'd know it.

How would you feel if some guy you didn't know touched your wife? You may think it would be cool or cute if it was a quick tickle, but what if it was a soft spank or grope? In his head he might have thought it to be harmless, as you would a quick tickle, but I doubt you would have let that go. Not a good idea to touch strangers anywhere for any purpose. You seemed to have enjoyed her 2 hour foot show, so just leave it at that.

That's the problem, people DONT think. They are only concerned with getting their rocks off. It doesn't cross their mind to be like "hey I dont know this person I dont know what kind of messed up crap happened in their past. I dont know what might set them off- but HEY let me touch them for my sexual gratification anyway!!!" For all you know they could be someone who by touching them without their knowledge in public might set off some type of PTSD response. It's called consideration for other people... apparently that's not a factor anymore. The excuse "they dont know it was for my sexual gratification and if I just CLAIM it was an accident" seems to make it ok in their mind-

Ok sure, fine - maybe not a punch in the face for a good chunk of people but you can best believe a LOT (if not most) would be seriously creeped out and you'd know it.

No, I don't agree. They wouldn't find it creepy if they believed you intended to tickle someone you knew, someone with whom you presumably had the kind of relationship in which the tickling would be okay. They would see it as an accident of mistaken identity, and accidents aren't creepy -- any more than if someone accidentally touched your butt in a crowded bar or concert, and it was clear by their body positioning that it wasn't intended. No normal person would think to punch someone in the face for a completely accidental touch on the butt either.

While it's true that different people have different rage triggers, everyone registers intent. If they didn't think you intended to tickle a stranger in the first place, they'd have nothing to find creepy.

The caveat might be if an old guy tickled a young girl -- that actually could be seen as creepy because even if they believed he mistook one young girl for another, it still wouldn't explain why he's tickling someone so much younger. So I'll grant you that my original scenario only makes sense when there's not a large age difference.

Last edited:

No, I don't agree. They wouldn't find it creepy if they believed you intended to tickle someone you knew, someone with whom you presumably had the kind of relationship in which the tickling would be okay. They would see it as an accident of mistaken identity, and accidents aren't creepy -- any more than if someone accidentally touched your butt in a crowded bar or concert, and it was clear by their body positioning that it wasn't intended. No normal person would think to punch someone in the face for a completely accidental touch on the butt either.

While it's true that different people have different rage triggers, everyone registers intent. If they didn't think you intended to tickle a stranger in the first place, they'd have nothing to find creepy.

The caveat might be if an old guy tickled a young girl -- that actually could be seen as creepy because even if they believed he mistook one young girl for another, it still wouldn't explain why he's tickling someone so much younger. So I'll grant you that my original scenario only makes sense when there's not a large age difference.

yeah ok- enjoy that small little bubble you live in because CLEARLY you do not understand people at all. You're wrong- by far- but arguing with you is pointless because you're the type of person who will only see what you want to see not the truth so enjoy that world you live in :)

Im jut curious where you find the hypocrisy in this? Just because someone doesnt agree with what you think that makes the thread have hypocrisy? Seriously? There's nothing hypocritical about saying it's wrong to put your hands on a stranger - pretty sure those of us that say it's a bad idea WOULDNT touch a stranger- thus it's not hypocritical .... So therefore, I'm having trouble understanding your claim- and I'm sure I'll regret this- but please explain.
Okay, sure. I'll connect the dots for you.

The hypocrisy of which I spoke has nothing to do with anybody agreeing or disagreeing with me. It has to do with your enthusiastic leap to violence as a suitable retaliation for a harmless if mildly invasive action. If you do believe it's wrong to touch strangers, it stands to reason that the more significant the touch, the more it is wrong. Ergo, it's hypocritical to suggest responding to an uninvited touch (tickle) with a far more extreme uninvited touch (punch in the face).

Meh my personal philosophy when someone creates a thread like this is if someone is really dying to tickle a stranger they'll probably do it anyway and will also probably not care about how many people say not to(Especially people off of an internet forum they hardly know from atom). All one can hope is the ticklers just do quick tickles and the strangers that they do tickle don't take it seriously. I just don't want them to end up being the next bad news article that ends up on here(Example creepy guy was going around tickling women.) because it makes the tickle community look bad. Remember this guy?:http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/walmart-toe-sucker-sentenced-60-days-jail-article-1.1752649
You could've easily equated foot tickling with toe sucking.

You're wrong- by far- but arguing with you is pointless because you're the type of person who will only see what you want to see not the truth so enjoy that world you live in :)

"Arguing" with me? I thought this was a civil discussion that might involve differing points of view. I don't do personal insults on these types of boards, so I'll leave that aspect to you.

But if you'd like to offer a reason as to why my last post is wrong, i.e. about my point that the perceived intent of the person who initiates the contact would shape the response of the stranger, I'd be curious to read it.

Are you saying the stranger wouldn't ever believe that I mistook them for someone else -- and that's why it's creepy? That the average person in a mall, say, would think it more likely that I had decided to tickle a total stranger, and invented the entire ruse about mistaken identity, because this person would see through the whole caper from the lens of a tickle fetishist?

Or are you saying that they would believe I mistook them for someone else, but still find it creepy simply because anyone tickling a person they know well, in public, is going to automatically be creepy anyway?

Neither seems likely to me, but I'm not sure which you're implying.

Last edited:
"Arguing" with me? I thought this was a civil discussion that might involve differing points of view. I don't do personal insults on these types of boards, so I'll leave that aspect to you.

But if you'd like to offer a reason as to why my last post is wrong, i.e. about my point that the perceived intent of the person who initiates the contact would shape the response of the stranger, I'd be curious to read it.

Are you saying the stranger wouldn't ever believe that I mistook them for someone else -- and that's why it's creepy? That the average person in a mall, say, would think it more likely that I had decided to tickle a total stranger, and invented the entire ruse about mistaken identity, because this person would see through the whole caper from the lens of a tickle fetishist?

Or are you saying that they would believe I mistook them for someone else, but still find it creepy simply because anyone tickling a person they know well, in public, is going to automatically be creepy anyway?

Neither seems likely to me, but I'm not sure which you're implying.
My bad, I forget I need to carefully choose my words- DEBATE with you- is that better? Either way the result is the same. You're always going to believe INTENTIONALLY putting your hands on a stranger to get your jollies off is ok- to make the hole deeper you then believe lying about the action claiming you "mistake" them for someone else is also ok. I'm not saying a random person in a mall would immediately think "tickle fetish" but you can best believe they'd be uncomfortable and creeped out by the situation. Period.

Also- "enjoy the bubble you live in" is NOT an insult- it's a fact- you're living in a delusion, as stated above. It wasnt a personal insult- just an observation.

Okay, sure. I'll connect the dots for you.

The hypocrisy of which I spoke has nothing to do with anybody agreeing or disagreeing with me. It has to do with your enthusiastic leap to violence as a suitable retaliation for a harmless if mildly invasive action. If you do believe it's wrong to touch strangers, it stands to reason that the more significant the touch, the more it is wrong. Ergo, it's hypocritical to suggest responding to an uninvited touch (tickle) with a far more extreme uninvited touch (punch in the face).

See this is where you're wrong- it's NOT a harmless act. Putting your hands on strangers for YOUR sexual gratification is not harmless. It's creepy and down right wrong. With everything going on in the world why on earth would you think a woman would be ok with some random person touching her without consent. That automatically opens the door for self defense to insure said person didn't have anything else in mind. But like the one above- you're going to believe what you want to believe no matter what anyone says.

Guys and gals, I posted this question as an inquiry to a situation that I have never had happen to me before. My wife is the ULTIMATE foot and tickle goddess and is the ONLY one that I tickle and she loves every second of it. The fantasy that I had at the store that night was just that, a fantasy. I didn't post this question as a reason for people to come out with boxing gloves on and to advocate potential acts of violence to a situation. I don't view a 1 second stroke up the soles with a finger as having the same ramifications as squeezing a woman's tits or pinching her ass. Enjoy the oily, ticklish soles of my foot goddess. There is none better. 023.JPG

Last edited:
I'll agree with ticklmepls on this one - if you go around touching strangers you're asking for a broken nose.

Tickling a stranger? Yeah never a good idea to do. Because everyone has there "Private" moments and this "Is my space" only. Violating that and going past that point and tickling a stranger that you don't know is not a good thing to do at all. That's why some vanilla people without this fetish without a Tickling fetish or a love for tickling have articles online before of a guy tickling random girls or breaking into there apartment and trying things with their feet at night etc. Things like that would turn some or not most vanilla people without this fetish to question and to think "Is everybody with this fetish like that?" so tickling a stranger is not right to do. I wouldn't touch a girl that I've never talked to before and start tickling her nor would I want a girl that's never talked to me before to start tickling me either.

You're always going to believe INTENTIONALLY putting your hands on a stranger to get your jollies off is ok

The topic of whether the 1/2 second tickle is "ok" is a completely new discussion -- up 'til now, I was simply talking about whether it would work, i.e. be dismissed by the stranger as a meaningless -- just like if someone stepped on their foot coming out of a department store door -- a physical annoyance for 3 seconds, perhaps, but then completely forgettable afterword with no lasting malice. That's what I was talking about.

If you're bringing up the morality of my caper, i.e. even if they totally don't care and do forget about it, just like their foot getting stepped on -- still, is it right, proper, okay, ethical? Well, I've never done it before, perhaps this is the reason why. Maybe I'd call it more "cheeky" than "wrong." But I get that you'd call it wrong more than cheeky. Either way, I think you're on stronger ground here, even though I don't think a 1/2-second tickle would rank very high in the realm of seriousness in our society, i.e. there are probably 10,000 worse crimes every day in your city that probably never get prosecuted.

Also- "enjoy the bubble you live in" is NOT an insult
That I agree with. I was talking about, "you're the type of person who will only see what you want to see not the truth" and now "you're living in a delusion" which I think would both be considered insults by the average person.

Thank you brotherted. Finally someone who understands the situation and is supportive and not destructive!

I'm wondering where this Barnes and Noble with the big comfy chairs is. All the stores here in Florida have pulled them all out.

My girlfriend and I love to fantasize about taboo stuff we'd never actually do. It's fun to let your imagination go to work in that way. So if fantasizing about tickling a hot girl's feet in that situation gets you going, then I'd say have fun with that fantasy...it seems harmless so long as you don't try to carry it out. I always tell my girlfriend that the mind is safe and fun place to explore fantasies. Maybe if your wife is really into foot tickling, you guys could talk about this fantasy together?

To answer the original question, I haven't had that particular fantasy, all of my tickling fantasies involve a consenting partner.

Here's an idea all....

I've said something similar to this in past topics like this before and I will once more.

Why not just act like adults and keep our hand to ourselves and not touch anyone without consent. So that way we dont get hit, kicked, punched etc or worse, arrested and charged with some form of assault or misdemeanor charges.

It doesn't matter who or what they are to you, just be respectful and ask permission touch or whatever.

As far as fantasizing goes, I admit I've done my fair share of that about other girls than my GF, but I dont go around touchingthem unless its consented.

But at the end of the day all be respectful to one another.

Respectfully, I think the "consent decrees" get taken too far in these conversations, to a level that not even the people writing them even believe themselves -- or follow in their own lives. Is there anyone on this forum who on every date they've ever been on first said, "may I touch you on the arm while making a joke?" followed by, "may I put my arm around you?" followed by "may I now hold your hand?" followed by "may I now kiss you here at your doorstep?" followed by "may I tickle you for a 1/2 second?" Because if someone didn't get consent at every point, they believe they'd get punched in the face at any of those stages? Let us know if you're that guy!

The reality is that whether it's holding hands, a kiss on a first date, or a quick little 1/2 second tickle, most people use non-verbal, body language queues from other human beings to decide whether another person is likely to be receptive to any of this flirtation/courtship-level physical contact. No one alive gets verbal consent for each of these things -- the normal thing is simply to understand human queues, not be an asshole and be willing to back off if someone seems uncomfortable.

Granted, I'm not talking about rape, molestation, sexual assault or anything else that would involve the criminal justice system -- I'm just talking about the simple examples I mentioned. After all, I think we all know what a police station desk clerk would likely do if someone walked in to report a single unwanted kiss, or a single 1/2 second tickle. They wouldn't care, nor should they. Nor should we. I feel like perspective in these conversations sometimes gets lost in a vortex of political correctness about "consent for everything." No. Just don't be an asshole. That's my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back