• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles For Chickles_:)

Ray<3tiklishft said:
Here you go Chickles My Love! Just for YOU!!

Strawberry-Margarita-M.jpg

Ooooh Ray! :xpulcy:
Strawberry Margarita?? :p How delightfully thoughtful of you! :)

*chickles smiles and looks at you while slowly sipping the drink through a short straw. ;)

Many blessings, Ray
Chickles :redheart:

Last edited:
Yummmmmm your toes are so delicious as is your soles.
Sorry it tickles so much. :eek: NO I'M NOT! :evilha:

osco89 said:
Yummmmmm your toes are so delicious as is your soles.
Sorry it tickles so much. :eek: NO I'M NOT! :evilha:

No NOO-HO-HO-HO the toes THE TOE-HO-HO-HO-HO-S!! GYAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAK :blaugh::blaugh::blaugh:
No pleeaaaase Osco i can't take it anymo-ho-ho-ho-waaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! *chickles is reduced to silent heaving hysterics as tears of laughter stream down her angel face!*

Many blessings, you devil, you!!:devil:
chickles:redheart:

I sit back and hypnotically stare at your stockinged soles. I worship and kiss them. I then pull back the stocking over your toes and expose your foot completely. You now realize that you can't wiggle your foot and I tickle it from the heel to the toes. You laugh hysterically and try to fight off the tickling with the other foot. I smile at you and say," don't worry about the wiggling foot, I'll tickle it shortly".

BUMP!! :bump: Don't let this thread fade away!

Tickles For Chickles...AGAIN!!!!! <<<<---- :feets:

herotickle said:
*I pop up and tickle chickles' belly.*

eeeeeeeek! :eek:
not THERE! HELP! Gyaaaa-haaaa-haaa-haaaa! :yowzer: *i double over clutching both arms over my tummy* -- OH-GAWD!

You guys are the BEST! :veryhappy

Many blessings
chickles:justlips:

Now that you're back, let's remove those shoes and tickle those soft, warm and sweaty stockinged feet!

osco89 said:
Now that you're back, let's remove those shoes and tickle those soft, warm and sweaty stockinged feet!

EEEEEEEEEEEKK! :blaugh::blaugh:
NOOO AAAAK -GYAAAA- HAAAA -HAA *collapsing i briefly kick my feet clear of your hands and roll away - into Hero's wicked fingers!* :eek: :eek:

GYAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAAA-OMIGAWD!! HELLLLP-PAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAA!
:blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh: :veryhappy :veryhappy

What would i do without you guys?? :D You're all wonderful! :woot:

Many blessings
chickles:tickle:

It don't matter who you run to, you are still in big tickling trouble. Now let's get back to tormenting that beautiful, dainty stockinged foot of yours.

herotickle said:
*I grin and use a feather on that sexy belly.*

OMG! :tickle: NOT THERE!!:eek::eek:
GYAAAAAAAA- HAAAAA- HAAAAAAAAA- HAAAAAAAAA!!:blaugh::blaugh::blaugh:

*hysterical and writhing, i'm soon gasping for air as you double team two of my worst weakspots!!* :wowzer: :bouncybou

Have a wonderful day you guys!!:veryhappy

giggly-huggles
Chickles:Kiss2:

Today Is Friday the 13th. Bad luck for chickles, good luck for Ray! *Tickles chickles feet mercilessly!* <<<<---- :feets:

Mind if I join in. I love to tickle helpless girls belly's and belly buttons. *wiggles a finger in chickles belly button*

ticklishnewgril said:
Mind if I join in. I love to tickle helpless girls belly's and belly buttons. *wiggles a finger in chickles belly button*

OHMIGAWD!! :wowzer: :wowzer:
HEEEELLLLP!! AAAAAAAAAAAKKKK! NO! NAAA- HAAAA- HAAA- HAAAAAAAA- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

*I wrestle my legs desperate to pull free of Ray and Osco's hold on my ankles while frantically trying to block your devilish tummy tickles, T-NewGirl*!

*Hoping for a moment of mercy i shriek the truth between uncontroled laughing*
TUMMIE- HEE- HEE -HEES ARE -RAAAAAAA -HAAAAA -AAAAA DEADLY- HEEE -HEEE -HEEEE -HEEEEE!!

And welcome Ticklishnewgril! Hope you enjoy the forum here! :twohugs: It's a total blast!! -And thanks for joining in! :veryhappy

thanks everybody you make my week! :p

Many blessings
Chickles :redheart: :redheart:

Hey cool I wanna play!

I use a paint brush and run it softly across your belly, waiting for my turn to play you your belly button

With one hand I tickle her belly the other I use to tickle her left armpit

I'll jump in on this...

Pinning her down I blow a hard long rasberry on her belly.

I continue to tickle your armpits with one hand, moving my other to trace along your navel

Lightly slowly tracing a fingertip along her earlobe and whispering "pleased to meet you err tickle you Chickles" :evilha:

*I walk into the room, doning the infamous 'Super Tickler' costume.*

"Don't worry Chickles I have come to save you... Is what a normal super hero would say, hehe, but I am not a normal super hero, oh no, I have the Supaaah Ticklaaah!"

*I enter into the crowd gathered around Chickles and try and find a spot not already occupied.*

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back