• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mature Women

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
I have been contacted multiple times by a model who wants to shoot a video with me, but she is in her mid 40's. I'm thinking about making some clips with her, but I wanted to try and find out how many people here in the forum would be interested in something like that.

So what do you guys think about seeing older women tickle tortured? Hot or Not?

I would luv it,,,,,lol

hi there zen I would love it If you made one with me in it im also 44 ???? any chance? nay ways my boyfriends birthday is coming up and i would love to give him a gift of me on film?

Another vote to just do it.... There are lots of good tickling clips featuring mature models out there. This just might be another one.

Another DO IT.

There are many people who are that age or above on this forum. :xpulcy:

Mmmmmmmkaaayy.

She's emailed me several times, I'll get in touch with her and try to set something up.

Personally it's not for me...but bear in mind that I am in my mid twenties and therefore my ideal age for intimate partners is going to be younger than that of someone in their 30's etc. I watch models who are of the age that I consider attractive at my present age. When I'm 50 I will watch models of a different age group. Some people, however, prefer to be with older women/men. Besides that, many of the members here appear to be 40 plus yrs old, so you should have a reasonable audience. I would definitely give this lady a chance.

Personally it's not for me...but bear in mind that I am in my mid twenties and therefore my ideal age for intimate partners is going to be younger than that of someone in their 30's etc. I watch models who are of the age that I consider attractive at my present age. When I'm 50 I will watch models of a different age group. Some people, however, prefer to be with older women/men. Besides that, many of the members here appear to be 40 plus yrs old, so you should have a reasonable audience. I would definitely give this lady a chance.

That's why I had my doubts.. she's double my age lol

You could always bring in ticklers closer to her age, if you're more comfortable with that. ;)

I'm always amazed at how people in their twenties assume that people over forty can't be sexy, attractive, ticklish, etc.
You twenty-somethings should check out some of us who are experienced and "mature." You might surprise yourself!!!
Now, Zen, from one director to another, go tickle that "mature" babe!

I'm always amazed at how people in their twenties assume that people over forty can't be sexy, attractive, ticklish, etc.
You twenty-somethings should check out some of us who are experienced and "mature." You might surprise yourself!!!
Now, Zen, from one director to another, go tickle that "mature" babe!

haha pretty sure it has something to do with biology..

Renee from ticklingparadise is over 40 and she is one of the best out there. I certainly wouldn't mind

Hi...

I am over 40.. so I am going to say yes.... I don't look or feel my age and I have a zing for life.. so why worry about age.... shoot the video and sell it.. give us consumers the chance to choose....!:Kiss2:

I am sure hardly any of you guys who have seen my clips on LGZ had any idea of my age?? or did you??:wub:

kissesd
Brandy-uk
www.englishfetishangels.com/brandy/brandyindex.html
(over 18 yrs only please)

You have to get her in and tickle her, i for one would love to see a more muture women tickled.

Thanking you in advance!!

is it the fact that you do not believe a mature woman is attractive to your audience or that you feel funny yourself tickling someone well above your age?

In some ways I understand that feeling, I am a mature tickler/lee and I feel funny playing with people young enough to be my kids.

The audience will love it, but you have to feel comfortable too. I think the interaction between the two of you will play into how well it comes across the screen. I think some of the best scenes out there come when there is a good vibe between the ler and the lee.

Just my experienced 2 cents!

Spicy that's a good point, there has to be a comfort level onscreen between 'lee and 'ler. Unless you are Oscar-worthy actors, your viewers will be able to tell if you're not into the 'lee. Plus, the poor lady deserves to be tickled by someone who enjoys it, and not made to feel like she is a reluctant choice.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back