• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mature Women

*jumping up and down, waving arms*

me me me, i would love to see the clips!

steve

Good God, Miss Brandy, You are Glorious!

Hi...

I am over 40.. so I am going to say yes.... I don't look or feel my age and I have a zing for life.. so why worry about age.... shoot the video and sell it.. give us consumers the chance to choose....!:Kiss2:

I am sure hardly any of you guys who have seen my clips on LGZ had any idea of my age?? or did you??:wub:

kissesd
Brandy-uk
www.englishfetishangels.com/brandy/brandyindex.html
(over 18 yrs only please)

As a woman over 40 and a highly regarded Ler, I'm always interested in meeting sophisticated women in my age group and seeing what we're up to.

In your case, Madam, you took my breath away. We can only hope the lady in question is half as exciting and most will still be thrilled.

Do please, show us your pictures more often!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
http://www.stephanielocke.com

I'm not *quite* over 40, but I sure hope that there will always be people willing to tickle me, lol.

It would be a sad day indeed if someone told me I was too old to be tickled. :(

I think it's a great idea. Tickling (the fetish of) In general isn't about cute girls, or metrosexual god-like men. Sure, It's nice to see an 18-early twenty year old dude, chick get tickled, but for me it's more then the physical attributes.. It's the enjoyment one get's out of their fetish. Black,White,Purple, Tall, Short, Heavy, Thin, 80 years old, 18 years old.

If someone doesn't like it, They're plenty more clips/videos/people that can cure their craving.

Rock On.

I think it's a great idea. Tickling (the fetish of) In general isn't about cute girls, or metrosexual god-like men. Sure, It's nice to see an 18-early twenty year old dude, chick get tickled, but for me it's more then the physical attributes.. It's the enjoyment one get's out of their fetish. Black,White,Purple, Tall, Short, Heavy, Thin, 80 years old, 18 years old.

If someone doesn't like it, They're plenty more clips/videos/people that can cure their craving.

Rock On.

Well said!

It seems as if 95% of the responses are positive, so I'll add to that!!

I'm 32, so judge for yourself whether that's mature or not... ; ). However, from a tickler's p.o.v, I LOVE seeing mature women tickled silly, to a certain extent more than the pretty young things in most vids. I don't know if it's a loss of 'authority', or maybe I've just seen too many PYTs in other vids, but for me, it's a no lose situation.

Good luck with the project.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I say Yes too! I am in my early 40's ,don;t look or feel my age and I believe the main criteria should be if the potential lee is ticklish . Unless the lee is not ticklish at all ,doesn't take care of herself as far as hygeine , give her a chance :cool2:
I personally would love to meet and be tickled by a video producer but I get responses back they only will consider young college age or models

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back