• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling strangers WITHOUT permission....WTF?

I'd have to admit if a gal did that to me I'd be flattered. I agree with BS that is was inappropriate for sure. At that same time it probably meant that whoever the stranger was thought she was gorgeous. When out in the public I'm sure I'm not the only one who's occasionally looked at strangers and wondered where their fun spots are. I'd never act on my pondering.....but I'm sure plenty of us do it.

I'd have to admit if a gal did that to me I'd be flattered. I agree with BS that is was inappropriate for sure. At that same time it probably meant that whoever the stranger was thought she was gorgeous. When out in the public I'm sure I'm not the only one who's occasionally looked at strangers and wondered where their fun spots are. I'd never act on my pondering.....but I'm sure plenty of us do it.
Yes, we do indeed. And personally, depending on the situation, I think it's often okay to just go ahead and do it!

Yes, we do indeed. And personally, depending on the situation, I think it's often okay to just go ahead and do it!

Just curious, what situations do YOU think it IS okay to go ahead and do it, and when is it NOT? And do you think what happened to Blue Soda was okay?

Tough to say. I wasn't there to assess that scenario.

Well, Blue Soda was upset by the incident and felt violated. So, don't you think what that guy did was wrong? It's a simple yes or no question. Or, should she just get over it because it was a quick, "harmless" tickle. The whole incident was laid out in the first post, so what else is there to assess?

Last edited:
Well, Blue Soda was upset by the incident and felt violated. So, don't you think what that guy did was wrong? It's a simple yes or no question.
I don't think it was right or wrong. It was just a tickle. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what I think.

Or, should she just get over it because it was a quick, "harmless" tickle.
I wouldn't presume to tell her how she should react. That's up to her.

The whole incident was laid out in the first post, so what else is there to assess?
The way the guy went about it. His approach, his delivery, and his departure.

I don't think it was right or wrong. It was just a tickle. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what I think.

It wasn't just a tickle. It was a violation of someone's personal space that was upsetting to that person. That is wrong. But of course, that's just my opinion. If you disagree, I'd love to hear reasons why it's not wrong.

The way the guy went about it. His approach, his delivery, and his departure.

What do his approach, delivery and departure have anything to do with anything? She felt violated, that's all that matters. And therefore, that makes the action wrong. But again, I'd love to hear an argument as to why it wasn't wrong.

Thirdly, why all the anger? Tickling strangers is one of my favorite sports! I've done it too many times to count without a hint of negative reaction. Usually when they catch a glimpse of my ripped torso and rugged Marlboro Man good-looks, quite the opposite happens.
And it usually ends up with them screaming my name and buying me breakfast, if you know what I mean.

Just do it, baby!

I don't know where you live. I seriously advise you, should you visit New York City, not to follow your sport of tickling strange women. One possible outcome, in some neighborhoods, is that the woman's boyfriend or her brother will shoot you in the head and then possibly stomp on your dead face. Seriously, it won't matter how strong you are. All of the people who live in that neighborhood, when questioned by the cops, will say the equivalent of "I saw nothing. I heard nothing. I know nothing."

LOL! mils, my NYC neighbor. I love your New York City reasoning. It makes the most sense. In this city, one has to be concerned about merely brushing up against someone in the subway, for concern of getting their ass kicked.

It wasn't just a tickle.
I didn't see anything else that happened in Blue Soda's account of events. Did I miss something?

It was a violation of someone's personal space that was upsetting to that person.
And yet, amazingly she somehow survived the ordeal.

That is wrong. But of course, that's just my opinion.

If you disagree, I'd love to hear reasons why it's not wrong.
I'll share my views, as long as its understood that they come with no expectation of agreement. We're talking about personal values and everybody's are different.

I would agree with all of your objections if we were talking about a significant tickle, where he grabs her and starts tickling her. But we're talking about a quick tickle of less than a second duration. We're not talking about groping, fondling, or the touching of private parts, and yet this innocent tickle is being categorized right in there with them. It's an absolutely ridiculous association and one that's indicative of haphephobia.

This kind of thing happens. Guy sees girl. Guy likes girl. Guy tickles girl briefly. Guy does not under any circumstances ask permission.

This is normal and common, and has been for decades, probably millenia. It falls in the category of normal male-female interaction, like the brushing of the hand on the arm. But because many here sexualize tickling, the over-reactions viewed in this thread are to be expected, but they are no less ridiculous. Because regardless of what anybody thinks, it's not a sexual assault, nor an assault of any kind, nor is it in any way violent.

The irony here, is that some of the most strenuous objectors to "violating a persons space" evidently have no qualms about bashing someone over the head with a heavy object, as though that's not a far more grievous infraction. The hypocrisy inherent in such a wildly disparate double standard boggles the mind.

What do his approach, delivery and departure have anything to do with anything? She felt violated, that's all that matters.
To YOU, maybe. But you asked ME to formulate MY opinion. That means I'M the one who decides what matters and what doesn't. Capiche?

Those things tell a lot about how the guy operates, and to what degree the action was spontaneous. Tickling strangers isn't always cool, and so to decide if any particular instance of it was cool or not, I need to see it happen.

I didn't see anything else that happened in Blue Soda's account of events. Did I miss something?

She felt violated. Do you not care that this was upsetting to the person? Yes or no?

And yet, amazingly she somehow survived the ordeal.

It wasn't an ordeal. It was simply a violation of a person's personal space that made that person uncomfortable. That makes it wrong.

...yet this innocent tickle is being categorized right in there with them. It's an absolutely ridiculous association and one that's indicative of haphephobia.

It wasn't an "innocent" tickle. Again, it was a violation of someone's personal space that made that person feel uncomfortable.

This kind of thing happens. Guy sees girl. Guy likes girl. Guy tickles girl briefly. Guy does not under any circumstances ask permission.
This is normal and common, and has been for decades, probably millenia.

If the guy liked Blue Soda so much, then why did he quickly leave after? He should have stayed and talked to her, tried to get her number. We're not talking about some flirtatious romantic incident. This random guy just wanted to tickle her for whatever reason, snuck up behind her, not to mention at the place where she was working, and did so for a quick thrill. That is not normal - sneaking up behind total strangers while they're working and violating their personal space.

The irony here, is that some of the most strenuous objectors to "violating a persons space" evidently have no qualms about bashing someone over the head with a heavy object, as though that's not a far more grievous infraction. The hypocrisy inherent in such a wildly disparate double standard boggles the mind.

Well, I don't think that's okay, either.

To YOU, maybe. But you asked ME to formulate MY opinion. That means I'M the one who decides what matters and what doesn't. Capiche?

Those things tell a lot about how the guy operates, and to what degree the action was spontaneous. Tickling strangers isn't always cool, and so to decide if any particular instance of it was cool or not, I need to see it happen.

What else is there to see? A man snuck up behind a woman he didn't know in a bakery, tickled her while she wasn't looking, and then quickly left. It was 100% spontaneous but upsetting to the person on the receiving end. Yet you think there is some way this guy could have gone about it that would make this incident "cool". Well, what is that? And would you have gone ahead and done it, and if yes, how so?

Last edited:
Hey, I never said I wasn't a psycho. ;) Maybe that's a good example of why you shouldn't touch random people. You don't know how homicidal they might be!

Seriously though, I was mostly kidding. It was an exaggerated statement, but my true meaning was that if someone touched me without permission, I'd do whatever it took to get them away from me. As would most people.

You guys are still arguing about this huh?

Here's my views because I don't know if I said anything about it yet... okay, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks except for the person that this happened to. She felt violated. That's all that matters. Would this person get prison time for a quick sneak tickle? Probably not. Does that make it okay for him to do it? No. I know some people are okay with random tickling strangers, and that's fine. Hopefully it just happens to you and not someone that doesn't like it. I think it's incredibly weird for someone to sneak up on someone and tickle them when they don't know the person... especially if it's a tickle and run... obviously they know it's weird but couldn't control their impulses to tickle a pretty and vulnerable woman. Have I ever wanted to do that myself? I'd be lying if I said no. But I like to use this thing called self-control. But I'd also be lying if I said I have never tickled strangers before. Or people I just met... but I have never just ran up from behind someone and tickled them. When I have tickled strangers, I have talked to them for a little while first. I have had a conversation and if the feeling is right, or I find a way in I might tickle her... It's kinda like when you go to a bar or a club and take someone home with you, or just dance all close or end up kissing them later on that night when you were complete strangers 5 minutes ago. You don't just run up to someone and kiss them at a club or a bar. That would be sexual assault, or run up to them and have sex with them, that's called rape... you shouldn't just run up to someone at random and tickle them. No matter where you tickle them and for how long.

She felt violated.
Yeah, so?

Do you not care that this was upsetting to the person? Yes or no?
Maybe.

It wasn't an ordeal.
Then stop treating it like one. Stop whimpering about it over and over like a broken record. You think it's wrong. We get that.

It was simply a violation of a person's personal space that made that person uncomfortable.
That's your assessment. Not mine.

That makes it wrong.
Here, have a tissue.

It wasn't an "innocent" tickle.
Sure it was.

Again, it was a violation of someone's personal space that made that person feel uncomfortable.
Seemed more like an innocent tickle to me.

If the guy liked Blue Soda so much, then why did he quickly leave after?
Any number of reasons. Perhaps he remembered he was late to a meeting.

He should have stayed and talked to her, tried to get her number.
She has a boyfriend. She wouldn't have given it to him.

We're not talking about some flirtatious romantic incident.
Agreed. What he did wasn't serious enough to qualify as an "incident." It was just an innocent tickle.

This random guy just wanted to tickle her for whatever reason, snuck up behind her, not to mention at the place where she was working, and did so for a quick thrill. That is not normal
Guys touching girls to get a quick thrill isn't normal? What planet are you from?

Well, I don't think that's okay, either.
I don't care what you think.

What else is there to see?
I wouldn't presume to know. I wasn't there to see what else there was to see.

A man snuck up behind a woman he didn't know in a bakery
How do you know he "snuck?" What did he do, approach her on his tippy-toes? Did he low-crawl commando style? How do you know he didn't just pass by and tickle her?

Now you know why I wanted to see the approach, the delivery, and the departure, before rendering any judgement. It was to avoid the trap of assumption that you just fell into.

It was 100% spontaneous but upsetting to the person on the receiving end.
Yep. Kind of like one of those marketing calls you get even though you've registered your phone number on the National Do Not Call list.

Yet you think there is some way this guy could have gone about it that would make this incident "cool".
He's already cool in my book.

And would you have gone ahead and done it, and if yes, how so?
It's quite possible I would, and I have no idea how. Because spontaneity is not something one can textually explain in a forum. It all depends on the scene, the girl, the others present, the overall feel of the situation. It's not something one plans out.

Here, have a tissue.

I don't know why you have to resort to that because I was just asking questions as well as asserting my own opinions and assessment of the incident described in the first post. You have taken such a "pro-tickle strangers" stance in the past so I was surprised when you said things like "depending on the situation" and "tickling strangers isn't always cool". Now, I read your response above but I don't want to make any assumptions so I'll ask a simple yes or no question: do you think it is okay to walk into someone's place of work, go up to that person who is a total stranger to you, tickle them without their permission, and then quickly leave the scene?

Also, if the person ends up feeling violated, why is that not the only thing that matters, in your opinion? If one is caring, empathetic, and has a conscience, then wouldn't that be the most important, maybe even the only thing, to consider when deciding if what one just did and will continue to do in the future is right or wrong?

Last edited:
I don't know why you have to resort to that because I was just asking questions as well as asserting my own opinions and assessment of the incident described in the first post. You have taken such a "pro-tickle strangers" stance in the past so I was surprised when you said things like "depending on the situation" and "tickling strangers isn't always cool".
I resort to that because you keep whimpering and wailing that it's wrong wrong wrong. I read the things you write and I can't help but picture a guy just sobbing profusely over the injustice...OF A 2-SECOND TICKLE!! Seriously, dude. What is your stake in this? Why is it we only hear from you when and only when this topic comes up?

Now, I read your response above but I don't want to make any assumptions so I'll ask a simple yes or no question: do you think it is okay to walk into someone's place of work, go up to that person who is a total stranger to you, tickle them without their permission, and then quickly leave the scene?
My simple yes or no answer is that it depends on how it went down. In some cases I'd say no it's not cool. In others, I'd say yes it is cool.

Also, if the person ends up feeling violated, why is that not the only thing that matters, in your opinion?
Because there are a lot worse things a person can feel than being violated. There are a lot worse things that can and do happen to people. Things that actually have negative consequences beyond the minor annoyance of getting a quick tickle by a stranger.

If one is caring, empathetic, and has a conscience, then wouldn't that be the most important, maybe even the only thing, to consider when deciding if what one just did and will continue to do in the future is right or wrong?
No, not at all. Because I have no way of knowing how that tickle will be received until I go ahead and do it. Sometimes it's received well. In some cases it really brightened up her day. Those are the moments I cherish. That smile of gratitude that says, "Thank you. Thank you for that gentle touch. Thank you for being the first person to notice me in years and to make me smile and feel like a real person."

People are hurting out there, LW. Sometimes a little tickle can go a long way in touching a person more deeply when they need it the most.

And yet you would have me cease and desist, simply because of the few who would object? SHAME on you, Larger World. If you had a shred of compassion, you'd support what I do.

My simple yes or no answer is that it depends on how it went down. In some cases I'd say no it's not cool. In others, I'd say yes it is cool.

And could you clarify what those certain cases are when it is and isn't cool?

Because there are a lot worse things a person can feel than being violated. There are a lot worse things that can and do happen to people. Things that actually have negative consequences beyond the minor annoyance of getting a quick tickle by a stranger.

So let's say you happen to tickle a stranger without permission who had been raped, abused, molested and simply didn't like being touched by people they didn't know. You think that kind of thing would just be a minor annoyance to someone like that?

Or anyone going through a tough time. What about some mother who just lost a kid to cancer or something. She's taking a walk to clear her mind and some random stranger grabs her while she's just taking a walk? You just never know how it's going to affect someone - of course, until after you do it, but then you may have already made someone's day worse.

No, not at all. Because I have no way of knowing how that tickle will be received until I go ahead and do it. Sometimes it's received well. In some cases it really brightened up her day. Those are the moments I cherish. That smile of gratitude that says, "Thank you. Thank you for that gentle touch. Thank you for being the first person to notice me in years and to make me smile and feel like a real person."

People are hurting out there, LW. Sometimes a little tickle can go a long way in touching a person more deeply when they need it the most.

Yes, I believe in helping people and making them feel better, too. But tickling some stranger in a bakery and then running off, or grabbing someone on the train and then hiding or running off isn't how most people help others. Why run off and hide if you want to help the person? There are better, more effective ways of helping people than going around tickling strangers and then running away.

If you had a shred of compassion, you'd support what I do.

You know, I can reach over to your side and believe that you genuinely believe going around tickling random strangers is helping the world and making people feel better. But the reality is, some people don't like to be touched by strangers, simple as that. And I think if you had compassion, you would respect that and would have showed support for the original poster of this thread, like most others have already.

And could you clarify what those certain cases are when it is and isn't cool?
No. Each case is unique and must be individually assessed.

So let's say you happen to tickle a stranger without permission who had been raped, abused, molested and simply didn't like being touched by people they didn't know.

You think that kind of thing would just be a minor annoyance to someone like that?
Usually, I don't tickle people in private locations. I do it publicly, usually in crowded places. The person you describe wouldn't venture out in such places because she'd know she'd likley get touched, bumped, jostled, etc.

Or anyone going through a tough time.
Those are most often the people who need a friendly touch.

What about some mother who just lost a kid to cancer or something. She's taking a walk to clear her mind and some random stranger grabs her while she's just taking a walk?
That random stranger wouldn't be me. I don't grab people.

You just never know how it's going to affect someone - of course, until after you do it, but then you may have already made someone's day worse.
Or I may have made it better. Personally, I'm a glass half full kind of guy. Optimistic and willing to believe well of people.

But the reality is, some people don't like to be touched by strangers, simple as that. And I think if you had compassion, you would respect that and would have showed support for the original poster of this thread, like most others have already.
But I do have compassion. I offered you a tissue, after all.

Just because some people wouldn't welcome the touch, that doesn't make that the default reaction. I've had far more positive reactions than negative ones, which quite frankly are pretty rare, the worst of which was a kind of wtf look that lasted all of 2 seconds. So all of these worst case scenarios you concoct out of desperation don't apply.

I'm as compassionate as the next guy. But I tend to relegate my compassion toward people with real problems and issues. Not somebody who got briefly tickled by a stranger. And just fyi, white knighting ≠ compassion.

By the way, you ask a lot of questions, but you seem reluctant to answer mine. Can you answer this question I asked of you several posts ago?

Seriously, dude. What is your stake in this? Why is it we only hear from you when and only when this topic comes up?

By the way, you ask a lot of questions, but you seem reluctant to answer mine. Can you answer this question I asked of you several posts ago?
Seriously, dude. What is your stake in this? Why is it we only hear from you when and only when this topic comes up?

It's just a topic I feel the need to participate in when it comes up. I don't feel the need to debate in a thread about murder or child porn because 99.99% of people already know those things are wrong. If those ever do come up and there are people trying to justify it, let me know and I'll jump in there, as well.

Just because some people wouldn't welcome the touch, that doesn't make that the default reaction. I've had far more positive reactions than negative ones, which quite frankly are pretty rare, the worst of which was a kind of wtf look that lasted all of 2 seconds. So all of these worst case scenarios you concoct out of desperation don't apply.

Describe in the best detail you can some of the positive reactions you've gotten.

Usually, I don't tickle people in private locations. I do it publicly, usually in crowded places. The person you describe wouldn't venture out in such places because she'd know she'd likley get touched, bumped, jostled, etc.

There's a big difference between being jostled in a crowd and having some stranger deliberately touch you and then run away. Many people who have been abused do move on with life, overcome their fears, and DO go out in public. And any reasonable person would expect to be jostled on a train, bumped in a crowded line, etc.. But they do not expect to be touched by some random stranger while they're just minding their own business, doing their job at a bakery. So you basically just said that sexual abuse victims don't go out in public. I know one and he goes out in public all the time and has a very social life.

These worst case scenarios I bring up are very plausible. They're not concocted out of desperation but to make a point that it's very possible that some of the people who gave you negative reactions could very well have had a rough past. Or, again, they simply don't like to be touched by strangers. The first post of this thread is proof that people don't like being touched by strangers. Why can't you respect that?

I'm as compassionate as the next guy. But I tend to relegate my compassion toward people with real problems and issues. Not somebody who got briefly tickled by a stranger. And just fyi, white knighting ≠ compassion.

People working in bakeries or wherever now having to worry about random people they don't know tickling them and running off is a real problem. People should be able to feel comfortable in their place of work, out in public, etc.. The whole "there are worse problems in the world" philosophy doesn't make this problem okay and has nothing to do with it. We're talking about this problem, and I think I have given my reasons and you have given yours and we're never going to agree.

Last edited:
No. Each case is unique and must be individually assessed.

Okay, we'll play the language game.

How about providing an example or two of potential cases where the discussed behavior is considered by you to be 'cool'. Discuss a few scenarios where if you applied your checklist of rules you'd come up with "GREEN LIGHT! Good to Go!" and act.

Myriads

It's just a topic I feel the need to participate in when it comes up. I don't feel the need to debate in a thread about murder or child porn because 99.99% of people already know those things are wrong. If those ever do come up and there are people trying to justify it, let me know and I'll jump in there, as well.
I see. So you're only interested in discussing right from wrong. Well alrighty then. That helps me to understand where you're coming from.

Describe in the best detail you can some of the positive reactions you've gotten.
One positive response I got was when I tickled a very hot woman in a latin night club. She jumped, visibly startled. She turned around, smiled a big smile, took my hand and dragged me out on the dance floor. To quote George Thorogood, "Lawd, she was lovey dovey!"

Another time I tickled the foot of a woman at the gym during a one time yoga class. She didn't realize that she stretching into my area, so I tickled her foot. She jerked it back, smiled and whispered, "Sorry." When we all rolled over, I inadvertantly did the same thing she did, and she tickled my foot. I looked over at her in surprise and she was grinning at me with a look that said, "Aha...gotcha back." I introduced myself to her after the class and quickly found out she had a boyfriend so I didn't pursue her.

And then there was the time I was walking down Laura St in Jacksonville by the Court House. A car was parked with two female feet sticking out of the right rear window. As I walked by, I scribbled my fingers across them briefly. The feet flinched a little, but did not retract. The girl in the car was college aged, and called after me, "I dare you to do that again!" I was late for an appointment so I didn't have time to play her little cat and mouse game, but clearly she enjoyed the attention.

There's a big difference between being jostled in a crowd and having some stranger deliberately touch you and then run away.
And exactly what is this big difference? In both cases, a stranger touches you and then leaves you alone.

The first post of this thread is proof that people don't like being touched by strangers.
I'd hardly call that proof. At best it's personal testimony of one person claiming not to like it.

Why can't you respect that?
Who says I don't? Just so you know, I wasn't the one who tickled Blue Soda, and now that I know her distaste for it, I won't waste my time tickling her. You happy?

People working in bakeries or wherever now having to worry about random people they don't know tickling them and running off is a real problem.
A bigger problem than say people losing their healthcare provider? Or crime on the street? Is it a more widespread problem than identity theft? Is it a bigger problem than the failing education system?

People should be able to feel comfortable in their place of work, out in public, etc.. The whole "there are worse problems in the world" philosophy doesn't make this problem okay and has nothing to do with it. We're talking about this problem, and I think I have given my reasons and you have given yours and we're never going to agree.
But you knew that already from past experience in debating me. I hope you're not going to pretend you actually had ideas of changing my mind. ?

Okay, we'll play the language game.

How about providing an example or two of potential cases where the discussed behavior is considered by you to be 'cool'. Discuss a few scenarios where if you applied your checklist of rules you'd come up with "GREEN LIGHT! Good to Go!" and act.

Myriads
As I said previously, I don't have a checklist. I never go out for the express purposes of looking for a stranger to tickle. I just go about my normal business and if an opportunity presents itself, I'll size up the situation, and make a decision.

For me, first and foremost, I prefer a natural situation to any contrived one. I don't pretend to be a reflexology student giving out free massages. I simply keep an eye open for opportunities wherever I am. One time I was at a water park and the pretty girl that worked there, was standing with her foot sticking out very close to me. I gave it a quick tickle just as my little raft began it's journey down the pipe. It was cool in that I didn't have to go out of my way to tickle her. She flinched slightly but didn't even look. I concluded she gets that a lot, and from the way she continued to stand like that, she doesn't seem to mind.

And that is one key indicator of an opportunity. How receptive does she appear? Is she wearing clothing that exposes ticklish areas such as the undarms or the midriff? Do her movements and her proximity indicate anything that suggests invitation? These are very subtle and at times tough to read.

And even then, that alone isn't enough. Because some feminazis and other drama queens are out there just waiting for somebody to fall into their trap so they can cry, "OMG!! HE TOUCHED ME!! I'M A VICTIM!!" So it's a good idea to try and assess the personality type if at all possible.

For example, I remember I was once considering giving a quick tickle to a woman wearing a sleeveless blouse at the grocery store leaning close to me while reaching up to the top shelf. I could have almost licked her armpit from where I was standing. But just in the nick of time I spotted something that saved me from a potential disaster. She had the latest issue of MS Magazine in her shopping cart. Oh, she was sly, that one. Not sly enough to snare ole DAJT though. :D

There are also other things to consider. The venue. The general reason people come to whatever place you're in. They all have different sets of parameters that must be weighed accordingly. The grocery store. A shopping mall. The beach. A nightclub. A crowded subway. All have their own benefits and pitfalls that must be assessed along with the specific people that are present.

It's a lot of information that the brain kind of processes intuitively resulting in a gut feeling of either cool...uncool...or borderline. I'm not by nature a huge risk taker, so I seldom if ever go for borderline. I stick with what seems cool and it hasn't failed me yet.

Anyone who does this should be punched square in the face, hard; the end.
Thank you! lol :)
Ah, I see H<sup>2</sup> once again showing support for violence as an appropriate response to violating somebody's personal space. The irony never ceases.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back