• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling strangers...

Would you tickle a stranger?

• Yes

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Yes, but only it no one else sees me

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 56.0%

• Total voters

boxleitnerb

TMF Expert
Do you find it okay to touch complete strangers in order to get a (sexual) thrill out of it?

Imagine seeing a person of the other gender that you deem attractive. He/she might...

...reach for something, exposing his/her armpits, ribs
...have put his/her feet on a seat opposite from them (like in a bus, train)
...slipped of his/her shoes while sitting

Basically unknowingly exposing a part of the body that you find attractive to touch, tickle etc.

Important:
You don't have interacted with that person before. No conversation, no flirting, little (if any) eye contact. You just walk by and the opportunity presents itself.

Would you tickle them (briefly)?

This poll is anonymous.

Last edited:
No. Definitely not. That's sexual harrasment.

And I just don't want to make this guy a sad panda.

sexual-harassment-panda-picture.gif

Nope. No idea how they'd react to a stranger touching them. It'd probably just create an awkward moment.

I definitely would never do it, and I wouldn't want any stranger to randomly tickle me either, it would freak me out too much!

its not sexaul harressment unless it happens in the work place and even at that point it still isnt unless the person tells u to stop and then u dont stop or do it again later.... in most states it can be a misdemeanor assult charge in most cases however there has to be intent to harm, mame or cause physical or emotional damages and well its hard to prove that with tickling

NO!-No matter how much alot of you guys try to justify it, some things are pervy and just plain wrong, and will always remain so.

No. Definitely not. That's sexual harrasment.

And I just don't want to make this guy a sad panda.

sexual-harassment-panda-picture.gif

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x5I9TWMA4U8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x5I9TWMA4U8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I must have tickled more then a few dozen women in my lifetime against their will, most of them got pretty pissed off.

i was very lucky to be on the end of a positive outcome of tickling a stranger ( Tammy Brown ) i was working at the Front Desk of the Radisson Hotel ( now a Holiday Inn ) and had a weekend long tickle session with her and it all started with a friendly conversation that eventually led to a foot rub ( hers ) and Bingo hello tickle session in her room

it all started with a friendly conversation that eventually led to a foot rub ( hers ) and Bingo hello tickle session in her room

That means you talked to her before you tickled her, so it doesn't count! :)

You did? OMG that's a surprise!!!!

Pulling an "Andy" is legendary (as is the man that has earned that epithet).

I have pulled "Northern Andys" (tickling armpits of girls I don't know) in my day.

I don't think I could just tickle or be tickled by a "stranger" I mean there would have to be some level of comfort there

i voted yes, ive tickled girls i've got with in clubs and obviously they're strangers....

i voted yes, ive tickled girls i've got with in clubs and obviously they're strangers....

Did you talk to them before you tickled them or just walk up to a total stranger with who you had no contact whatsoever before and tickled them?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back