• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling strangers...

Would you tickle a stranger?

• Yes

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Yes, but only it no one else sees me

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 56.0%

• Total voters
I got a personal space issue when it comes to people I don't know, so there is absolutely no way I would do this. When I see a woman with nice feet propped up, well I just gaze a them for a moment, enjoy the view, and fantasize later.

My imagination is just fine for me to use without getting someone creeped out or looking like a complete perv

Did you talk to them before you tickled them or just walk up to a total stranger with who you had no contact whatsoever before and tickled them?

I think people have different definitions of stranger here; for me it's somebody with whom no prior contact or whatsoever has commenced; like a girl sunbathing on the beach. If you're in a club and you meet a girl, she ain't a stranger anymore.

I think people have different definitions of stranger here

I think so too! In this question it is important to keep in mind we are talking about TOTAL strangers! No contact made prior to the tickling whatsoever! If talk or even flirtation happened, it doesn't count as stranger anymore. :)

I couldn't do this either. There's just a certain level of uneasiness about expressing myself that way with someone I don't even know.

I've tickled a girl while cuddling with a bunch of strangers at a rave once~ there was already physical contact prior~ but no words really. However I hesitate to call her a stranger when we communicated with far more important concepts than "words". It's interesting to know when tickling is invited without anything being said.

Oh, and no real reason for the person to be of the opposite sex either OP~ just to point that out. <3 Open up the scenario a little bit.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back