• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Equipment Agent

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Good evening everyone,

Today was a fun day... because I had the opportunity to meet with this classy equipment sales rep. Her firm rents out video eqiupment to producers, photographers, etc. When she came to audition today she was a little nervous, because she is very ticklish. Very tall at 5'11, classy, and professional. But how will she fare against the tickling? Check out the audition footage to see.

As always, I welcome any and all feedback from you guys. PLEASE...don't make this a nylon vs bare debate again lol. Had enough of that. Thanks all!

- DS
CLIPS4SALE STORE: http://clips4sale.com/store/22979

Once you ask people for feedback you'll ALWAYS get nylon vs bare debate :)

Looks good, thanks again.

(For the record I'm a bare guy :) )

Good evening all,

In the process of merging all of the shoot data now. Here are some stills to tide you over. Check back here tomorrow and I will have the preview clip up. Enjoy :).

- DS
http://www.strykerentertainment.net

Last edited:
Thanks

Basically all of your clips are good ones, but this one has to be my favorite! Good job!!

You finally found a ticklish girl. keep up the great work

he could ask every Girl in the world for a tickling session and no one will call him a psycho and sick LOL

I can't really say she does anything for me in that I don't find her very attractive, but to each their own.

Your best girl yet!!! You ought to put her in stocks. She'd probably go crazy! :D

Hey, nice clip and very nice model!

I just have one question though, i hope you will answer it : Why do you just tickle their feet ? I could understand that you like to concentrate on that area ( which is cool by the way ^^) but why only feet tickling? You could please so much more people if your video were about feet AND upperbody !

Anyway, your videos are still very cool despite that

Of course, I don't mind the question at all :). The reason I concentrate on the feet for my audition clips is because I personally like womens feet. BUT... this is only for the auditions. It has to be brief.

Now my full shoots, on the other hand, I mix it up. Nylons on, off, upper body, legs, torso, everywhere! If I were to do all that for the audition I would have to end up compensating on that end too :).

I hope this answer suffices you :).

- DS
http://clips4sale.com/store/22979

Hey, nice clip and very nice model!

I just have one question though, i hope you will answer it : Why do you just tickle their feet ? I could understand that you like to concentrate on that area ( which is cool by the way ^^) but why only feet tickling? You could please so much more people if your video were about feet AND upperbody !

Anyway, your videos are still very cool despite that

YES!!!

Okay ... now , HER I like!!!

Darth Sidious ... she may be your best LEE yet. I really hope that you're able to get her to come back & do a full video , because she is GREAT!

A tall , pretty LEE w/big feet ... genuine reactions & laughter ... lovely , flexing/spasming toes ... & she seems to have really had fun w/the whole thing.

Put her in a vid ... & I'm all over it.

Thanks for the clip.

Hey TK,

I put together an offer for her over the weekend. She's definately on board and will do it. Look for the shoot in November.

- DS

YES!!!

Okay ... now , HER I like!!!

Darth Sidious ... she may be your best LEE yet. I really hope that you're able to get her to come back & do a full video , because she is GREAT!

A tall , pretty LEE w/big feet ... genuine reactions & laughter ... lovely , flexing/spasming toes ... & she seems to have really had fun w/the whole thing.

Put her in a vid ... & I'm all over it.

Thanks for the clip.

Hey TK,

I put together an offer for her over the weekend. She's definately on board and will do it. Look for the shoot in November.

- DS

Very cool. :cool2:

As I said , I'll be all over this one when it comes out.

Thanks for the info , Darth Sidious.

Oh ... & please tell her I'm smitten w/her. :smilelove

I agree, she is awesome. hope she gets the works(upper body, barefeet, nylons etc..) Is she on myspace or facebook?

By far your best, and by far your best lee. Keep up the good work, and keep em coming

BTW, how do find your ladies?? You seem to have a good knack for talent

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back