• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Equipment Agent

Not a bad idea at all! I was thinking about inviting her and her friend back for a little F/F tickle action :). Both awesome people!

YOU SHOULD TICKLE HER WITH BABY OIL ON HER FEET, SHE PROBABLY WOULD GO CRAZY WITH LAUGHTER.

The main reason is the sales generated from the work weren't as high as I expected. It has to make business sense too and unfortunately, it doesn't at this time.

just wondering what ever happened to bringing her back?

If this changes I'll gladly do another, but at this time that's kinda the picture. Sorry dude :(.

If you guys really want to see her, maybe you should PM Darth a custom video offer. Be a producer and fund the clip!

Darth, I hope you don't mind me suggesting on your behalf. Love all the clips BTW.

-SLADE

Hey mong!

That's a good suggestion and I'd like it to be known that I am more than happy to do this if there is specific content an individual wants to see. I'm just a PM away and I can easily provide a quote depending on what you would like in your content, just let me know.

I will have a new release on Wednesday for everyone :).

If you guys really want to see her, maybe you should PM Darth a custom video offer. Be a producer and fund the clip!

Darth, I hope you don't mind me suggesting on your behalf. Love all the clips BTW.

-SLADE

Your Ticklish Equipment Agent

Darth Sidious, the star of your Ticklish Equipment Agent clip stands apart from the typical tickling model, not that I am knocking the other great girls who entertain us in tickling vidoes - or her, for that matter. I'm not sure if this long stem rose is a non-model type you happened to recruit for a tickling video or she came in knowing she was willing to do it, but she strikes me as the former. And as she keeps her clothes on in the three clips you post, that's another reason I think she's someone you showed something new.

Besides her physical charms and wonderfully ticklish feet, our ticklish equipment girl has a perfect personality for a tickling submissive. She seems to understand the amusement of her predicament, the way she suffers the tickles. I can see why some guys here want to know if she's available.

Agreed Em Es. She seems like someone who genuinely discovered how fun tickling can be. She actually reminds me of a cool ex gf I had.

Good point - she was pretty cool about the whole thing but did end up having fun with it despite how torterous it was for her :).

Agreed Em Es. She seems like someone who genuinely discovered how fun tickling can be. She actually reminds me of a cool ex gf I had.

Hey Darth, do you think you will ever get to shoot with her again anytime soon?

I like this girl. Such a genuine ticklish cutie pie !!!

Darth Sidious/Stryker

Hey there...As an artist I gain a ton of inspiration from vid maker clips... this was definitely one of them...

I don't know if you mentioned something about it before or not... But now recently when I go to your C4S page, this particular clip seems to not exist anymore... Which has left me somewhat disappointed because this clip is a REAL gem. :(

So why is it gone? It's weird to see a clip as popular as this vanish....

Hey there,

You are right to assume it is weird, but let me explain. Basically it was removed along with a lot of other clips for one main reason - piracy. I wasn't going to stand for my content being compromised so in direct response to certain people's behavior, greed and disrespect I have responded by restricting the access to the majority of works until everything is resolved and the key perpretrators are prosecuted - both criminally and civily. Unfortunately, this ultimate hurts good people like you who sincerely want the content simply to enjoy it. It sucks, I know :(.

Darth Sidious/Stryker

Hey there...As an artist I gain a ton of inspiration from vid maker clips... this was definitely one of them...

I don't know if you mentioned something about it before or not... But now recently when I go to your C4S page, this particular clip seems to not exist anymore... Which has left me somewhat disappointed because this clip is a REAL gem. :(

So why is it gone? It's weird to see a clip as popular as this vanish....

Hey there,

You are right to assume it is weird, but let me explain. Basically it was removed along with a lot of other clips for one main reason - piracy. I wasn't going to stand for my content being compromised so in direct response to certain people's behavior, greed and disrespect I have responded by restricting the access to the majority of works until everything is resolved and the key perpretrators are prosecuted - both criminally and civily. Unfortunately, this ultimate hurts good people like you who sincerely want the content simply to enjoy it. It sucks, I know :(.

I see...

However, I'm a bit confused at your course of action. It seems like what you're asking for in terms of resolution is like trying to build a house of cards in a valley on a windy day. No matter how many times you build the house, the wind will just blow it over again. I don't wish to sound negative, I just find it difficult to see how restricting your work to customers stops the piracy of others...especially in reference to your other works that you still have available, which if they're still accessible through internet means, then it remains at risk like the others...

But anyway...is there any progress on this course of action? And when can we expect for this clip to come back in circulation? I really look forward to the clip and will keep checking in periodically...

Not true actually and I'll explain why. The way we sell our newer works now holds the buyers legally accountable for breaking the law moreso than it would on an ordinary internet purchase. There's a specific contract that is agreed to which brings a financial legal penalty for anyone who violates our copyright on our works. Each work that is sold in this way is uniquely encoded with an identifier that cannot be removed from the file, such that it would be impossible to dispute in a court of law. It's unfortunate we even had to take it this far, but there must be accountability and now there is.

We are still happy to provide our newer content privately and have done so for many already who are understanding of our position. If you would like to discuss further, feel free to PM me.

I see...

However, I'm a bit confused at your course of action. It seems like what you're asking for in terms of resolution is like trying to build a house of cards in a valley on a windy day. No matter how many times you build the house, the wind will just blow it over again. I don't wish to sound negative, I just find it difficult to see how restricting your work to customers stops the piracy of others...especially in reference to your other works that you still have available, which if they're still accessible through internet means, then it remains at risk like the others...

But anyway...is there any progress on this course of action? And when can we expect for this clip to come back in circulation? I really look forward to the clip and will keep checking in periodically...

the ticklish equipment agent....love the video....perfect...love to see more of her just getting tickle on her feet...in fact ...i wish i could tickle her sole..but hey !

loved it !

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back