• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Ticklish Interveiw"new clip Nylon Tickling

guilttrip

Gents ,
Hope all is well.
Here a link to the new clip that I have uploaded.
http://12074.c4slive.com/
The title is not that original but the clip and girl are. Her laugh is honest and she was off the wall ticklish.
I hope you enjoy this one and as always thanks for your business.
Guilt

Last edited:
cute girl, awesome tickling!!! more of her plez, tickle her barefeet if u can

I sencond the request to also ticke the models bare feet in addition to tickling them wearing nylons. There's just something about the nude sole mytique.

JD

Keep it nylon

I think you should keep it all nylon tickling. There is plenty of bare sole stuff now but I think Gulittrip's clips are unique in that they are exclusively nylon tickling which is a niche not filled by many in this community. I would personally like to see more female/female tickling by any nylon tickling is fine with me. Keep it up man!
Peace

guilttrip,

I know that you are getting a lot of suggestions from various people such as no stockings, upperbody and other types of clothing(lingerie, nightgowns,etc.) but I would like to appeal to you to stay true to your original work, because that is what is unique and fills a particular niche. I totally understand that this is your venture and you have every right to go in whatever direction you wish, but I would like to identify the traits that make your particular clips meet a special need.

1. The primary focus is tickling nylon feet.
2. All the models are fully clothed and they lose their shoes slowly, which makes them vunerable.
3. The models normally play the part of strong professional women that gets her comeuppance when her ticklish nylon feet are her weakness.
4. The models come to the door for some other reason and accidently fall into a tickle trap.
5. The tickle trap is due to the model making some statement about something being funny or being not funny, which can be used verbally against the model during the tickle session.
Such as:
"Oh, so you think I am funny, well how about this!!!"
"OH, so you think I am not funny, well does this make you this!!"

Some other clip scenarios that might be interesting.

1. Female Censis taker comes to the door and gets her soles counted.
2. Female Jehovah Witness comes to the door to have a serious talk about Jesus but gets to laugh when she loses her shoes.
3. Female police detective is investigating that their have been complaints about women in the neighorhood are being tickled.
4. Tickle's the Clown and the cute MILF that doesn't think that Tickle's is that funny at all.

thedude

guilttrip,

I know that you are getting a lot of suggestions from various people such as no stockings, upperbody and other types of clothing(lingerie, nightgowns,etc.) but I would like to appeal to you to stay true to your original work, because that is what is unique and fills a particular niche. ............

Some other clip scenarios that might be interesting.

1. Female Censis taker comes to the door and gets her soles counted.
2. Female Jehovah Witness comes to the door to have a serious talk about Jesus but gets to laugh when she loses her shoes.
3. Female police detective is investigating that their have been complaints about women in the neighorhood are being tickled.
4. Tickle's the Clown and the cute MILF that doesn't think that Tickle's is that funny at all.

thedude

I have to agree with thedude, stay true to your work, no one else has taken care of the nylon tickle community like you have.... thats why your in the top stores in the clips for sale, if you continue to support us we will continue to support you, I personally have purchased every clip you have made because there awesome.... I like some of the ideas that the dude suggested except for the censis taker, the clown one for some odd reason sounds interesting maybe a mom interviewing the clown for a birthday party and says she doesnt think he's that funny and didnt make her laugh or something, then decides to tickle her.... The mom has to be a HOTT MILF though to pull it off.......

Other than those ideas I would love to see more F/F nylon tickling.....

Your Awesome..... Keep doing what your doing, we all appreciate it, dont sell out to the barefoot crowd they have enough avenues..... we need some and right now your it..... Keep up the good work

That was cute. She has an adorable laugh. Hope to see more from her! Thanks for sharing!

One caviot to my post up above.... another suggestion that will propel you leaps and bounds over competition.... is make sure that when you do F/F the tickler does a lot of tickle teasing and tickle talk.... it always intensifies the situation and your audience loves to hear it, it will only make your videos that much better

Quite simply, if the idea is to sell to ONLY nylon sole ticklers, then by all means change nothing. To sell to ALL foot ticklers, adding some bare sole tickling in the end takesnothing away from nylon sole tickling and provides a little something for the rest of us.

For example, in my videos, I'm trying to add more nylon sole tickling because that makes some of my customers happy.

Doesn't it make sense to sell to a larger market?

JD

Hey Guilttrip...

You definitely got another classic clip here. The girl is really cute and has nice, adorable little feet. Can't wait to see what you got in store for next time.

Folks,
I am blown away by your comments ,suggestions, and input . I want to thank all of you and let you know how meaningful this venture has been for me personally.
I want to stay true to the original idea but I also want to please as many of you as I can. As you can imagine thats a tall order to fill. I felt like if I could get enough content together then maybe I would have something for most of you to enjoy.
That being said, it doesn't take a doctor to figure out that I love tickling attractive ladies in nylons. I want to stick with that as close as I can because thats the "thing" that I know and love.
Honestly, I lurked this site for years , always looking for anything on nylon tickling. I thought one day that I'd like to try and do my own clips. I am humbled that some of you think my stuff is ok. I'll keep going with my simple formula as long as I can.
I wish all of you the best in life,
Guilt

Last edited:
You did not exaggerate

You did not exaggerate when you said that comely lass had an honest laugh and is off the wall ticklish. I liked how she watches as her tickler's fingers approach her feet and how she struggles in reaction to the tickling. Thanks!

why not make money from both interests?

Quite simply, if the idea is to sell to ONLY nylon sole ticklers, then by all means change nothing. To sell to ALL foot ticklers, adding some bare sole tickling in the end takesnothing away from nylon sole tickling and provides a little something for the rest of us.

For example, in my videos, I'm trying to add more nylon sole tickling because that makes some of my customers happy.

Doesn't it make sense to sell to a larger market?

JD

Yeah, I agree......what's the big deal? I very rarely, if ever, buy nylon tickle clips...the girls laugh has to really appeal to me and overwhelm me for me to even consider buying a nylon tickle clip....I just don't dig that look, but I don't begrudge others who do like the nylon look.

But why not offer both? I talked to a tickle movie producer who says that his bare feet tickling clips by far outsell the nylon tickling clips, but he still offers nylon clips to cater to those interested in nylon tickling.....why exclude when it's so easy to cater and make money from both interests? Just tickle in nylons, make a clip, remove the nylons and make another bare foot tickle clip, then make an upper body tickle clip for those interested in upper body tickling.....just seems like good business sense....

cute girl, awesome tickling!!! more of her plez, tickle her barefeet if u can
I hope he won't tickle any girl on her Barefeet!

Another very cute Girl! The tan sheer nylons looking very hot!!!!
I love your work more and more! I can't get enough from your nylon tickling ;)
I got a request. Is this possible to tied the next girl in Hog-tied ?:devil2:

Folks,
I am blown away by your comments ,suggestions, and input . I want to thank all of you and let you know how meaningful this venture has been for me personally.
I want to stay true to the original idea but I also want to please as many of you as I can. As you can imagine thats a tall order to fill. I felt like if I could get enough content together then maybe I would have something for most of you to enjoy.
That being said, it doesn't take a doctor to figured out that I love tickling attractive ladies in nylons. I want to stick with that as close as I can because thats the "thing" that I know and love.
Honestly, I lurked this site for years , always looking for anything on nylon tickling. I thought one day that I'd like to try and do my own clips. I am humbled that some of you think my stuff is ok. I'll keep going with my simple formula as long as I can.
I wish all of you the best in life,
Guilt

I agree that there are plenty of bare feet tickling sites out there. I believe there is a reason you're one of the top sellers on clips4sale (last time I checked). Yes, more F/F would be nice, and you've already provided that. I love your scenarios.

Yeah, I agree......what's the big deal? I very rarely, if ever, buy nylon tickle clips...the girls laugh has to really appeal to me and overwhelm me for me to even consider buying a nylon tickle clip....I just don't dig that look, but I don't begrudge others who do like the nylon look.

But why not offer both? I talked to a tickle movie producer who says that his bare feet tickling clips by far outsell the nylon tickling clips, but he still offers nylon clips to cater to those interested in nylon tickling.....why exclude when it's so easy to cater and make money from both interests? Just tickle in nylons, make a clip, remove the nylons and make another bare foot tickle clip, then make an upper body tickle clip for those interested in upper body tickling.....just seems like good business sense....

I love niche markets. Let's face it, nylon tickling is going the way of all flesh. There are, at last count, 42.6 billion barefoot tickling clips out there.

I don't begrudge anyone their love of bare feet tickling (I'll do it to my wife if I *have* to :)), but I love the fact that this is apparently exclusively nylon foot tickling. Makes me feel loved :twohugs: LOL!

Regards,

TK

amazing. I'd love to get a chance to tickle a girl that ticklish.

I love niche markets. Let's face it, nylon tickling is going the way of all flesh. There are, at last count, 42.6 billion barefoot tickling clips out there.

I don't begrudge anyone their love of bare feet tickling (I'll do it to my wife if I *have* to :)), but I love the fact that this is apparently exclusively nylon foot tickling. Makes me feel loved :twohugs: LOL!

Regards,

TK

You know what? You're right, T K. We bare feet and upper body tickling enthusiasts have a wide variety of other sites and options with which to spend our tickle media dollars.....

I just feel that when bare foot and upper body tickle clip websites made nylon tickle clips to garner interest from the nylon tickling enthusiasts, it was a pretty good move from a marketing standpoint...

But "nylon tickling only" enthusiasts should be able to have their own exclusive site where only nylon tickling is featured....

I wish this tickle movie producer the best of luck in his endeavors.... :)

Last edited:
I love it...i want to see more girls in nylons all dressed up getting foot tickled

guilttrip,

As previously stated:
"The bare feet and upper body tickling enthusiasts have a wide variety of other sites and options with which to spend our tickle media dollars....."

Please do not try to be all things to all people. You are meeting a special need that is not being met by the other stores. Sure they would throw out a nylon foot tickle clip once in a while but we could not count on it like we can with your store. At your store we know what to expect and can explore all types of scenarios.

There is the argument that if the barefoot customer base is a larger but you can combat that by providing more and more nylon foot tickling content. I am sure that we can provide you with all the scenarios that you can handle.

Please stay true and do not dilute your content with upperbody and barefeet work, their customer's are be well served by other stores.

The reason that you are among the top sites is because you are meeting that special need and are being rewarded for it.

Thanks,

thedude

Just my two cents, but I have to agree about sticking with the nylons. You are doing some of the best work I have seen out there as far as nylon tickling is concerned.

Your audience may not end up as large if you don't branch out, but I suspect you will build as faithful an audience as is possible.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back