• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Ticklish Interveiw"new clip Nylon Tickling

Gents,
I will always stick with the nylon tickling stuff. Thats what I love and get off on. "Nylon Tickling" is the name of my store so it would be silly and a bit confussing to start offering barefoot tickling at that site.
To the guys that love only bare feet tickling I see no reason why I couldn't start another store for that and work my models on that side of things.
Thanks again for all the good comments and suggestions. I really want to bring you the best that I can,
Guilt

The Nylons-or-not controversy will probably go on forever, but it does seem to me that a site that calls itself Nylon Tickling might be inclined to stick to that without being pressured into changing it.

That being said, I find the problem is that one sees a hot model, not found on any other site and so would like to see her tickled the way one would like. So, why not open another site, you do the old photography and let the models do the rest, and you can sell both barefoot and nylon clips.

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, I had a cyberfriend pm me and ask if I could recomend a few of my favorite clips. Being able to tickle this lady was a real joy for me. There was no acting on her part.

I know first hand when I wear nylons my feet are beyond what you all call ticklish I don't think I could handle nylon tickling that way but that's just me.

Is there anyone out there that would like to see Diva tickled like this? Come on Diva, give us a thrill....
Guilt

this must be the 3rd clip she did. i have the second 20second clip. but she is getting tickled by a clown. i love her laugh and she is extremly ticklish. i have her first clip where she is being tickled in a hotel and tied to a chair. and she loses her mind by being tickled. she rocks.

Your right Primus,
She did rock. She's in a couple of other clips. Ticklish business woman, Tickles the clown, and another one were she wants to be tickled but I can't remember the name of the clip.
Anyhow she was great. She pulled the plug on the clips after she got married.
Some guys have all the luck.

Your pal ,
guilt

I think you should keep it all nylon tickling. There is plenty of bare sole stuff now but I think Gulittrip's clips are unique in that they are exclusively nylon tickling which is a niche not filled by many in this community. I would personally like to see more female/female tickling by any nylon tickling is fine with me. Keep it up man!
Peace

I second this .... you are the king of nylon tickling and whenever I see a post from you I know it is gonna contain nylon feet, and I know it is gonna be good. Thanks Guilt ... you're the best :)

She pulled the plug on the clips after she got married.
Some guys have all the luck.

Out of curiosity, does her husband know she did these, or was she being "proactive" and not doing any more clips? If so, I would love to know what his reaction is to the fact tons of guys are out here posting how great her clips are :)

Alan1958, thanks for the note and it's much appreciated. Tickleking, all I can tell you is that when I called her about doing another clip she said that she had gotten married and didn't want to make her new hubby jealous. I think she ment he would be jealous of me tickling her. I don't know how he would feel about all of us cheering fans but I know he's one lucky dude. She was very much open to tickling even though it drove her crazy.

Your pal,
guilt

Last edited:
WOW! Guess I missed this when it first came out. Love her laugh. Love tan nylon sox too. I'm gonna have to look into this further.

Hey Sole Seeker,
good to hear from you. If you get a chance you might want to pick up this clip. It was always one of my faves.
Your pal,
guilt

Still one of the best clips I have.

Don't miss this one and all the others at my new members store located here http://12074.c4slive.com/

Its the most cost effective way to view my whole Nylon Tickling clip collection.
No waiting for the download, No clips taking up space on your hardrive, Discrete Billing. Watch any clip when you like.

your pal,
guilt

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back