• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Male Celebrity List (by Reeder)

That's from an evan farmer online chat:

Q: Mychaela of Brookfield - Hi Evan! You have such a great sense of humor. I wanted to know what makes you laugh and are you ticklish and if so, where? Thanks!

A: Evan Farmer - Yes I'm ticklish and I've said before I'm not telling. I'll give you a hint -- it's below the hairline and above the toes.

Neat stuff!!

I would love to tickle the heck out of Ryan Seacrest :) :devil:

I agree with wanting to tickle Ewan Mcgregar :dogpile:

and Tony Danza!!! yeahhhh!!!

Tuomas_Nightwish: Hi! Excuse me for not answering for so long, but we've all been busy with the tour and my mail's simply filled to the top with fan massages :)
I'm flattered that you think I'm so sexy and handsome...i don't know what else to say :) As for your question - you can sleep peacefully - I'm ticklish :) I don't have a paricular most ticklish spot - I can be very ticklish everywhere, my feet included :) For the second question - I'm definately not the most ticklish guy in the band - You should ask Emppu the same question :)
Hope that will satisfy your fetish for tickling me :) Keep enjoying our music and, if you want, write to me again - I'll make my best to not keep you waiting another half year :)
Kisses, Tuomas

That's all folks :wavingguy

Last edited:
I know it's all ready mentioned, that George Clooney's ticklish, but here's his exact confession:

Julie: Do you identify with him, the loner captain?

George: I liked him. When you see people with their backs against the wall, it's always
interesting. Like, I hate being tickled. It makes me crazy. I have this incredible,
violent reaction to it. I can't even help it.

Here's a link to the interview:
http://clooneynetwork.com/articles2/viewarticle.php?articleid=69

Ticklish quarterback

Ohio State's quarterback Troy Smith was ratted out by his teammate:

Columbus- Truth be told, there is one glaring difference between Justin Zwick and the player whose job he holds by default this week.

"Troy's ticklish," center Nick Mangold said of quarterback Troy Smith. "Justin's not."

Their Ohio State teammates swear that's the extent of the noticeable changes when Zwick's in the lineup...

Link to full article: http://www.cleveland.com/sports/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/sports/112573988840950.xml&coll=2

Vern Vip from "Trading Spaces" is ticklish.

Q: Mychaela of Milwaukee - Hi Vern. You have such a fun sense of humor. I wanted to know if you're ticklish and if so, what spots? Keep up the great work!!

A: Vern Yip - Yikes! Totally ticklish. Too many spots to list here!

Link to Full Article: http://www.jsonline.com/enter/tvradio/sep05/353870.asp

Peter Boyle - Young Frankenstein

I came across this while looking at the Young Frankenstein DVD (one of my favorite movies):

"Tales were told of Cloris Leachman tickling Peter Boyle while he was tied down to the table and how important it was for Brooks to make her look like Mrs. Danvers from ‘Rebecca’. Brooks, obviously again showing his Hitchcock fandom, this just a few years before making, his send up Hitch film, ‘High Anxiety’."

For those not aware Peter Boyle played Frankenstein's monster in the film and was restrained in several of the scenes.

While surfing the net, I fell on a site which had a celebrity section, where there were pics of celebs and fun facts about them. Under the pic of Limp Bizkit's fron man Fred Durst it was written:

"Fred Durst's dirty little secret?He's very ticklish"

Also, I read an interview with Good Charlotte's Joel Madden, where he was asked if he's ticklish and he replied:

"Yeah,I'm ticklish and I really hate being tickled!"

Last, but not least, I read a Linkin Park forum, and one of the posts was about the fun, but very pleasing for his female fans, fact that Mike Shinoda is very ticklish.

I recently wrote Reichen from the Amazing Race and Killer Reality and asked if he was ticklish and where. I was suprised when he replied to my e-mail and stated that he was ticklish under his arms. He was given a foot massage on one of the episodes of Killer Reality and it looked like he might have some sensitive feet too. He has a very elaborate designed tattoo on the top of his feet too.

Here's the interview with Nicky Byrne from Westlife admiting being ticklish:

Nicky's Q&A

Are you ticklish? If so, where (careful now)? My neck is incredibly sensitive. Just someone touching it cracks me up!

Here's an online interview with Shane Fillan from Westlife admiting being ticklish:

Are you ticklish and if so, where?
Claire Bradford, Derby
I’m not really ticklish anywhere, but if anyone grabs me from behind and digs really deep into my armpits I can’t stand it. I freak out!

Last month I e-mailed american Goth singer Voltare, to congratulate him on his latest album "Then & Again" and, just for the fun, asked him if he's ticklish and where...today I got his reply!!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for your message. I am really glad you are enjoying Then And
Again.
Um.. the other questions are kind of weird. ; )
Ticklish? uh, kind of I guess... but I'm not really going to get into
specifics here. You'll have to find some other guinea pig! lol!

Cheers!
Voltaire

sorry kitten...

I found his answer to your question was that hes not ticklish...

I don't know if anyone else noticed this.

Okay, I'm going to come clean. I used to be the hugest NSync fan. *ducks things being thrown* and I remember watching an old Much Music special. It was Nsync, live @ Much. During the interview, Chris Kirkpatrick kept resting his hand on Rick Campanelli's shoulder just to creep him out. Then, while Justin Timberlake was talking, you see Rick reach over and tickle Chris under the arm to make him let go. I suspect that Chris Kirkpatrick is quite ticklish... :p

Cash Peters

I wrote Cash Peter's from Stranded. I asked him what kind of things make him laugh, and where he was ticklish (you know, the standard spiel...). I got his response today, it was short, and to the point.

Absurdity. And, er...feet.

I wrote to "Lost" hunk Josh Holloway and, after some nice words, asked him "what's the best way to make him laugh and where he's most ticklish" (I wanted him to admit his "most ticklish spot", because I just sense that he has more than 1 ticklish spots). I'd be honest - very few celebs actually respond to fan questions, though most of them claim they really do it...whatever...Josh actually responded. 2 short and kind sentences, and the one I was dying to read:

Tickling is a good way to make me laugh. And my wife only knows where i'm most ticklish.

not what i expected...he didn't actually answered the question! "Better least than nothing" Regards

I sent an e-mail to James Royce Edwards. He is now appearing in a show in NYC called Altar Boyz. He has aspirations of making big on Broadway. Anyway, I checked out his pics and I knew I had to ask him the question. I asked him if he's ticklish and if so where and I got a reply through James from his wife! Here is what it said:

James appreciates the compliments but thought he would
let me answer your question about his ticklish spots
(as the one with the most experience tickling him).
James is actually incredibly ticklish almost
everywhere. His feet are very sensitive and once he
starts laughing even just the threat of tickling
fingers will send him into giggles. His ears and the
back of his neck are also very sensitive.

Thanks for the question. It made me giggle to answer
it and to decide how much information to give! I hope
you have a super day and are having a fabulous New Year!

Sincerely,
Karin Edwards

That's from an old magazine Q&A with the band Goo Goo Dolls:

Q: Where are you most ticklish?
A: Robby: Depends who's tickling me...knees
Mike: Under the arms
John: My feet are extremely ticklish...

I love the 90s :cool2:

his ticklish everywhere i think he wiggles whenever he gets squeezed on the side and tummy which i have seen in a few interviews and I know for def that he is very ticklish on his neck...and so is aaron

ill_tickle_any1 said:
his ticklish everywhere i think he wiggles whenever he gets squeezed on the side and tummy which i have seen in a few interviews and I know for def that he is very ticklish on his neck...and so is aaron

I would love to know if he has ticklish feet. :p

I fan-mailed Steve Vallentine (of Crossing Jordan) and asked him what makes him laugh and where his ticklish spots are. Steve:

"Funny and stupid jokes make me laugh and I'm quite ticklish as well...the most ticklish spots I'd dare to admit are my neck and the soles of my feet, thought I'd still prefer to not have them tickled or touched..."

Last edited:
another successful mail I had was the one I sent to Seth Peterson (cute actor, played the brother "Robi" on "Providence"). I asked him if he's ticklish and where most. Seth:

"lol I'm ticklish like a little girl! It would be much easier to name my non-ticklish spots, if they are any, then my ticklish ones! And I'd never give away my most ticklish spot - that would be equal to dying!! LOL"

a friend of mine e-mailed John Hopkins (serg Scott on Midsomer Murders) and asked him about his ticklishness. John replied:

"Like most people I'm ticklish on my feet, but if you get me off-guard I'd definately react to being tickled almost anywhere else...you know, stomach, ribs - where you'd be ticklish."

Marco from Nightwish is ticklish - on the band's official site he's asked:

What makes you laugh?
Marco: Tickling

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back