• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Male Celebrity List (by Reeder)

John Michie (actor on Taggart) is ticklish. On his official site, there's a pick of him being tickled on the waist by his co-actor Colin McCredie. Also, he's admited he's ticklish as an answer to a fan question sent directly to him.

3 of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers guys are ticklish:
In an old q&a, bassist Flea admited:

"Me and the guys love having tickle fights! Personally, I prefer to tickle, then to get tickled, but in both ways, it's always fun!"

Singer Anthony Kiedis, has also admitted, that the Peppers love to explore each other's ticklishness and that "I didn't know I can be that ticklish!"

Last, in a chat, guitaris John Frusciante was asked if he's ticklish and replied:

"Yeah, I'm very ticklish!"

Actor Scott Speedman is ticklish! He was asked what makes him laugh and if he's ticklish in a chat a few years back and replied:

"LOL Everything and everyone can make me laugh and I'm very ticklish, pretty much everywhere!"

I found a pic of Charleze Theron tickling Stuart Townsend's stomach, while sitting on his chest! Stuart seemes to be really dying to free himself and make her stop...go Charleze!

I found an old interview with David Morse, where he was discussing The Indian Runner movie, working with Sean Penn and his co-star and then not so famous, young actor - Viggo Mortensen. At one point, he's asked what was the funniest moment on the set for him and he says:

"The funniest moment for me was when I had to tickle Viggo. I wasn't sure if he's going to fake his laughter or was really ticklish, but didn't dare to ask him, so when we first tried to shoot the scene, I was so surprised from his natural reaction that burst out laughing myself!"

Chris Fleming from Dead Famous

I wrote Chris Fleming from Dead Famous on the Biography network, and here is what he answered to the standard spiel...

LOL
good comedy, funny things and my feet are ticklish.

Thank you for your email and watching Dead Famous! Feel free to visit the Dead Famous Forum at Unknown Magazine.com

Last edited:
what year was the interview with dave navarro being tickled or do you know where to find it? also is johnny depp ticklish?

john cena and batista

:cool: i read yesterday that john cena was real ticklish but it didnt say wear, i also
read batista is ticklish on his feet and ribs. :cool:

lemortdamour said:
For the fans: In the movie "Life as a House" there's a very short, but also very cute scene of Hayden being tickled on the ribs. His reaction seems realy natural!

I know! I saw that movie with my friend and I was like "AWWWEE" and shes like what and I was like..." Oh....umm... look a ticklish emo" and shes like, "Yeah I know, its so cute". She was dstracted out of these dangerous waters... :scared: It was a really cute scene though... that one chick helping him with the sun tan lotion and there just talking and then she just out of no where grabs his ribs and he like started laughing.....adorable!!! Glad to know it was natural!~

One I forgot.

While going through my e-mail inbox, I noticed an e-mail I had sent. I wrote comic D.C. Benny after seeing him on Comedy Central. I told him how much I enjoyed te show, and asked him if his feet were ticklish (wow, now a "Where are you ticklish?" question for once). His reply was short and sweet:

Thanks...and yes they are. :jester:

Steve Carell

I'm really beginning to wonder about him because i've seen him get tickled in three things. The first was the 40 year old virgin where the girl sucks on his toe and he says that it tickles and he kicks her in the face. That scene its hard to tell if he was really ticklish or not. Then he was tickled in anchorman at the end by a bear which was definetly not a real tickle scene. But a couple weeks ago i was watchin the daily show and there was a part where stephen colbert (another person from the daily show) makes steve upset about him agreeing with what he was sayin cuz the thing they used to do was a debate thing. Anyways steve says to stephen "I want u to disagree with me" and he does then he says to him to insult him and stephen says "I think ur an ass". steve starts laughin a little bit and stephen says somethin like "do I see a smile" and then he tickles steve under his chin and pokes him in belly and sides. At first when I watched this clip i didnt think it was real but if u listen u can hear steve giggleing a little and it sounds real. and his reactions seem real too. I dont know, I'm convinced hes a closeted lee. three times is a lot of times to be tickled in movies and stuff. Hes gotta be.

Wayne Brady

I'm a big fan of Whose Line Is It Anyway? and I've seen Wayne Brady tickled on there quite a few times!! They really love torturing him!! Now if they could only get to Brad Sherwood!!!

I have noticed that a lot of male celebrities that are ticklish and don't seem to have a problem admitting it. Is it just that actors are more into tickling? The reason I ask is because I've read on this thread that cast members in general like to tickle each other.

:dogpile:

I am really impressed that a lot of these guy celebrities have the guts to admit they're ticklish. Glad to know they're fun in that way? Does anyone happen to know if Sean Astin is ticklish? He's so hot!

:couch:

I love the fact that Robbie Williams is ticklish! I'd love to tickle him!! :tickle:

During a Real World Season 18 (Denver) reunion, a video flashback was shown of Alex and Tyrie wrestling on the floor. At one point Tyrie has Alex pinned on his back and then starts tickling his sides. Alex starts laughing and says, "No, you can't tickle me!"

In the movie Sweet November there's a scene where a cat is licking his bare toes. I read that when they were rehearsing, he was laughing when that happened. Great scene!!

I'd love to know if Fred Savage and his brother Ben Savage are ticklish. I'd love to tickle them!

:tickle: :cat: :feets:

Does anyone know if Jason Hervey is ticklish? He's the guy who played Kevin's brother Wayne on The Wonder Years. I'd love to tickle him if I got the chance!

Kenny Chesney

He is ticklish i have seen him get tickled in a music video of his called shes got it all in the very beginning of the of the video a girl is standing behind him on a bottle and ticklling his ribs and he is laughing and said stop it and towards the end of the video she tickles him the stomach and he laughs and then she went for his ribs again and he is laughing, i am also his friend and he told me yes very ticklish we talk on myspace im all the time, go to to cmt. com and go to the artist section and click kenny chesney and there is a video section and go to view more videos and check out she got it all and watch it.

There is a VJ from Thailand whose name is Greg Utt having been tickled on his TV show couple years ago. I still remember how he jumped when his partner poked his rib, but still saying "I'm not ticklish!". Then another jump when his partner poked his rib again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back