• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tied up

As a life long lee, I was never tied and tickled until about 5 and half years ago. I enjoy both restrained and unrestrained tickling. For me, it's all good.

I've never been tied or tied a woman, but I'm interested in both.

Like my partners hands tied...

Helena said:
I used to think that I could only enjoy tickling if I was fully restrained tightly.

However, I was tickled on my back and sides pretty intensely once, and I was so glad I was able to pull my arms into my body to protect myself. I wound up lying on my belly with my arms tucked into me, and he was very effective in torturing me without restraints.

I have decided that I can enjoy both now. Of course, for safety sake, and because I love bondage...my favorite way to be harshly tickled is with restraints. :redheart:

I do love my LEE's hand tied to the headboard, or posts, but perefer legs and feet to be free to enable movement. If i want to tickle feet (an i do) than I just stradle their legs, often with my own toes near her/his mouth; its amazing how many people with nibble on toes if their hands are tied and their only means of defense is tongue/teeth; a slow, gently, sexy tickle on soles means my toes dont get bitten off! At least not yet.... and if things turn especially sexual, i like being able to put a womans legs on my shoulders so we can have sex as i stroke her feet...massage her soles... suck toes...

For me as LEE, hog tie me,or spead eagle me... stroke my feet and watch dicky rise...

She has to be tied up good or the tickling isn't arousing.

I like to hold off on the restraints in the very beginning. I think it’s a lot more fun to wrestle and tickle fight to get the mood right. Then after you win you can wrestle them into their restraints and claim victory!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back