• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Down??

OBleedingMe

TMF Expert
When I go to the TMF's address through AOL, I get to their intro page, but when I click on the Enter button, it immediately goes to a "Web Site Does Not Respond" page. When I try to access it on IE, it won't even let me get to the intro page - just a "Page Cannot Be Displayed" error. What's going on with the TMF??

last time i checked, whoever runs the server was having harddrive issues. should be up later *crossing fingers*

Thought it was my computer but thank god I'm not the only one here! This site by the by needs to have a little smiley face with a cowboy hat for my head.

don't worry, it happens from time to time, it'll be back soon.

There was a message on the homepage yesterday that said they were working on the site and it would hopefully be back today. I don't remember the original message, but it was on the site last night.

Last edited:
TMF Answer.....

The message on the site yesterday said that they were working on the hard drives and that they hoped to be up and running by sometime today. No ETA was given. I keep checking the chatroom to see if Myraids pops in to get a more definate answer. I will post any info I get..

Adam

I hope it comes back up for you guys soon. Till then, enjoy some of our TTC hospitality :D .

Hey, this place is as good as the TMF. It's almost like a parallel universe or something...

Unless something goes dreadfully wrong, it should be restored today. It's down for scheduled maintenance. There were warnings in both Tickling and General discussion....er....which of course I know nothing about, as I've been banished to the nosebleed section of the TMF. :rolleyes:

Hehe yes it is :D . Hey, are you te same tickled orange that Snaily did a picture of? ^_^ .

It happens. This place had a few days offline too some months back. I dunno, I aint an expert of forums. :eek:

Yeah, so cool :D . Did you see his latest one with me getting Amy and Avril? I love it!

Coolies. It's always good to meet new people from the other forum. You should come over here more often, we're really nice, and you get free chocolate.

Chat room up

Chat access is now possible... the forum itself is still down though you can get the entrance page to enter chat.....

Adam

its down til tomorrow the opening page says..

melanie

aka isabeau

Message on the homepage:

Don't get excited, we're not really back. I'm backing up all our data, then we will be doing a complete hard drive wipe and reloading the OS. After then, I'll be doing the backup in reverse and we should be back to where we were this time yesterday, except with a working hard drive. - Jeff

lonelykimiko said:
Coolies. It's always good to meet new people from the other forum. You should come over here more often, we're really nice, and you get free chocolate.

Free chocolate? coooooooooooooooooool!!!! Hopefully TMF will be up soon today I don't have internet access everyday I drive big rig for a living Not all trucj stops have wireless internet

general zod said:
Free chocolate? coooooooooooooooooool!!!! Hopefully TMF will be up soon today I don't have internet access everyday I drive big rig for a living Not all trucj stops have wireless internet

hey i've been wondering where you have been.. drive safely and see you on the forum soon

melanie

aka isabeau

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back