• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Down??

the hollywood brother heard a rumor that when they come back they going to come back strong to try to compete for our tickling fetish with this great forum. now with this rumor in mind, the hollywood brother wants to let everyone know that the hollywood brother can dig this site and will stick by it. ooh yea! Now can you dig that?

Still down Been off the net since last saturday Now I can't check up on the wuvvable vorpal bunnies

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother heard a rumor that when they come back they going to come back strong to try to compete for our tickling fetish with this great forum. now with this rumor in mind, the hollywood brother wants to let everyone know that the hollywood brother can dig this site and will stick by it. ooh yea! Now can you dig that?

No one is competing, my friend. You know that half the members that post here have accounts there as well and vice/versa. We are basically one big community communicating and interacting by using all the venues made available to us. :D

Yeah, both forums are pretty neat. Each one has a few thing that the other doesn't, but they both seem like fun places to me. (Except now maybe I'll post more stuff here too).

tickledorange said:
Yeah, both forums are pretty neat. Each one has a few thing that the other doesn't, but they both seem like fun places to me. (Except now maybe I'll post more stuff here too).

yea me too and hi tickleorange. do you have any of your stories here? this place is fun also, however no politic and religion forum.. wonder if that's on purpose lol

melanie

aka isabeau

Drew70 said:
Unless something goes dreadfully wrong, it should be restored today. It's down for scheduled maintenance. There were warnings in both Tickling and General discussion....er....which of course I know nothing about, as I've been banished to the nosebleed section of the TMF. :rolleyes:

well if it isn't the trouble maker lolol.. i didn't know you belonged here also.. it's nice to see tmfers over here.. o and i wonder, speaking of bans.. how does one get banned here? not that i would ever cause trouble..

melanie

melanie said:
yea me too and hi tickleorange. do you have any of your stories here? this place is fun also, however no politic and religion forum.. wonder if that's on purpose lol

melanie

aka isabeau
We discussed the possibility of creating a P&R or "venting" forum last year but most everyone was against the idea. We allow controversial topics in General Discussions, but we try to keep the level of discourse civil. We're fortunate to have a wide variety of viewpoints here, so our discussions are usually balanced.

melanie said:
well if it isn't the trouble maker lolol.. i didn't know you belonged here also.. it's nice to see tmfers over here.. o and i wonder, speaking of bans.. how does one get banned here? not that i would ever cause trouble..

melanie

On paper, the official rules are quite strict, but in practice we usually give members the benefit of the doubt. The big no-nos are spam, trolling, underage content, and copyright infringement.

MistressValerie said:
On paper, the official rules are quite strict, but in practice we usually give members the benefit of the doubt. The big no-nos are spam, trolling, underage content, and copyright infringement.

thank you MistressValerie.. you have been very helpful

melanie

I figured this was where the TMFers were getting their temprary fixes. lol
I'm so in! :cool:

Its probably good there is no P&R here, keep me out of trouble. Both sites are pretty much the same, looks good here.

Indeed. It is the best of the forums I've been involved in... fantastic people, and very fun. :)

Oh yeah, I'm going to post them here too, since the feedback seems to be more, you know, helpful. ("Plz doo pics inb nylonzz???" anyone?) Glad to see a lot of people here I know already, and nice to see you too, melanie. :)

Last edited:
New TMF message:

There have been some complications. I'll be working on it today, and I'd be pretty surprised if it couldn't be straightened out by tonight. - Jeff

tickledorange said:
New TMF message:

There have been some complications. I'll be working on it today, and I'd be pretty surprised if it couldn't be straightened out by tonight. - Jeff

hmm i wonder what complications.. and also does he mean it could or couldn't be fixed by tonight? that kind of confused me when i read it.

melanie

I'm pretty sure...

I'm pretty sure that he means that he expects that it will definitely be fixed by tonight. Of course, if it actually will be, is another story...

Sincerely,
Bob

aaaand it's back online. Read the sticky in the tickling discussion forum at the TMF.

the hollywood brother made a few statements on this post that may of been taken the wrong way. You see the hollywood brother has nothing against the TMF. Granted it is is true that the hollywood brother perfers this forum but it in no way means that the TMF is minor leagues in the hollywood brother eyes. Think of the wild crazy business world of Sports entertainment a few years ago. You had three major players although two were good and one sucked! With tickling you got two major forums. THe hollywood brother sees it as TMF and this grand forum. In sports entertainment you had ECW and WWE. Now both were tops and were great. Some people liked one, others liked the other one. Was one better? The hollywood brother isn't sure but the point here is that there is room for both forums and both forums are great. It just that the hollywood brother take pride in all the hard work and great posts that are on this site.

also if anyone out there is wondering why the hollywood brother did not mention WCW, well lets face it if i called the tickling Media forum WCW then the hollywood brother would be insulting them way too much

Woo . I love your avatar Orange by the way ^_^ .

Thanks Kimiko! I just cropped the picture Snail made of me a while ago to avatar size. Oh, and Hollywoodbrother, I only prefer(ed) the TMF because I found it before I found TT, so I've just made myself at home there over the years. This place is just as cool.

Cool beans ^_^ . Hey, fi you wanna chat on msn or anything, I can PM you my address :) .

Never really got into MSN, the only one I still log onto every once in a while is Yahoo.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back