• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To spank or not to spank?

This subject has brought about a lot of controversy between parents and states alike.So now it is time to share your opinions.Is it ok to spank your kids or should other punishments be used?

ok, there is a difference with smacking a child on the hand or on the rear and beating them with a belt until they bleed.

I feel that it is important that the child knows why exactly they are being punished and when the punishment is over. If they don't, I feel that they start to learn that violence is the only way things get done and this will go horrible in the long run.

Swatting a child's hand for touching a stove or something that they know they're not supposed to be doing is ok. Also punishments don't have to be physical; my parents threatening me with no television or friend communications was more than effective for me to stop.

I so completely though this topic was going to be about wanking off...

But on to the actual subject at hand. I think punishment, both physical (in moderation) and other types, are necessary. Look at where not being about to punish your children has gotten us now. There are a lot more kids now that think they can do whatever they want regardless of who it hurts than there use to be.

Spanking should be legal. Marks should be legal. Big honkin S&M style 3-week bruises, not so much. But welts that are gone in 24-48 hours sure. Depending on age. Don't do that to a 3-year old.

You have to be able to inflict enough pain to instruct, otherwise, it does nothing. And the older they get, the more pain they can laugh off at you. By the time I was 13, my parents couldn't legally hit me hard enough to make a difference. Result? A lot of years struggling with issues that could have been avoided by 10 seconds with a belt. 10 seconds of pain from a belt, or 10 years of working to overcome the lack of discipline?

Wish they'da hit more and harder. Could be a billionare by now:rolleyes:

Also, never hit angry. The lesson is then lost, the child learns nothing benneficial, and you may not stop when you should.

Slap to the face can work too, but that should not be heavy. A slap to the face should be used to correct verbal disobedience, and should be done in mid-sentance. It interrupts the pattern the child is in, and allows fast instruction. And lets face it, a slap doesn't have to hurt to stop someone in their tracks. Think about all the times someone popped you in the chops when you were hitting on them, and how fast you stopped talking. May only be for an instant, but the momentum is broken, and that's the whloe point.

Now a days time outs and grounding are about all you can do. And I can tell you from experience, it don't work as well as one good hard shot across the buttocks with a good old fashioned switch. Especially when you gotta go get the switch yourself.

CJ

Spanking never made any behavioural difference with me, it just made me harder to hurt and more used to the pain that got through. I feel as if it was more effective to remove things that I thought were good from my life (even if only temporarily).

What I remember most was that whenever I was punished lightly or not at all for something, it was so dangerous and/or stupid that my parents were just really worried. That clue alone made me remember not to do some things.

ok, there is a difference with smacking a child on the hand or on the rear and beating them with a belt until they bleed.

I feel that it is important that the child knows why exactly they are being punished and when the punishment is over. If they don't, I feel that they start to learn that violence is the only way things get done and this will go horrible in the long run.

Swatting a child's hand for touching a stove or something that they know they're not supposed to be doing is ok. Also punishments don't have to be physical; my parents threatening me with no television or friend communications was more than effective for me to stop.

I'm in 100% agreement

Spanking is one thing, abuse is completely different. If you have exhausted all other means of punishment a child needs to know the physical realities of the world. You can push someone too far, there is a line. As long as it is discipline utilized in a consistent manner then it is OK. An open palm on the bare bottom enough to get the message across. Ideally a parent should never have to cross that line, but sometimes, especially with us guys we'll only respect the silverback if he knocks some sense into us.

I am for peaceful solution, but sometimes spanking is the most peaceful... sometimes even that is necessary.

I so completely though this topic was going to be about wanking off...

That makes two of us. :redface: But I think that spanking should be allowed. There is a big difference to getting a deserved spanking or beatin' the shit out of the poor kid. As long as the spanking is appropriate to their age (i.e. slaping the hand of a naughty 4 year old) I don't see a problem with it.

yes spanking the monkey is a good thing freud said masturbation is only wrong if you're doing it wrong and honestly i don't know how you can do it wrong so masturbation is right

Spank spank spank spank spank spank....

There is a difference between spanking and disfigurement. And really, sometimes spanking is the only solution when a child misbehaves.

I cannot believe you guys think I would make a topic about masturbation! That is so not me.Anyway you have all made some fabulous points

I cannot believe you guys think I would make a topic about masturbation! That is so not me.Anyway you have all made some fabulous points

Well we proved Duke was bad... now I think it is your turn :super_hap

lol actually when i first saw the title i thought you meant..discipline spankings or love spankings between a Dom and his sub...mmm

anyway...i thought about this when i was carrying my babies..i was spanked as a child..i was switched..i was belted..and i turned out fine..i usually acted up so much i practically asked for the spanking, mom said..and so i wondered would i do the same to my children..i'm not sure..one thing i do know..you must not spank in anger..cool down first..and that's so easy to say..

i think all these other people made good points..there is a line between spanking and abuse..it's about control and where you spank..i would never smack a child or anyone in the face..

Speaking as a parent that has faced this debate, I'll put in my $0.02

Spankings, if done properly, are highly corrective for very young children. When one of our kids misbehaved at a young age (below age 5-6), they would get 2-4 swats on the behind. Any more than that, and you are taking out your anger on them (i.e. physical abuse). Any older than that, and instead of punishing and correcting the child, you end up embarrassing the child ('babies get spanked") and it becomes emotional abuse.

However, some kids are defiant enough that spanking doesn't work when they are below 5. Do you spank harder? No, you just find what works for that child. Taking away a prized toy or game, etc (but never their security blanket/stuffed animal) or something else that gets their attention.

The old "spare the rod and spoil the child" does not totally refer to beatings. That quote from Proverbs is often overdone. In the Hebrew text, the rod very often refers to the position of authority. So, if you give up your authority (let the kids run roughshod over you) you spoil the child.

As Dr. Dobson's book is aptly titled, "Parenting Isn't For Cowards." You have to know your child and know what works. For my daughter, it's take away all her books (which happened earlier this year, and she had to earn them back). For my son. it's something else.

I've seen many parents reported for 'child abuse' by some meddling idiot just for giving a proper spanking. It's horrid that one cannot correct a child in public when they need it most (like the kid in the checkout aisle screaming for candy?) because someone may report them and have their child taken from them (yes, it has happened!).

So, yes, it should remain legal, but never done out of anger or spite. Only to punish and correct.

How perverted :)

Nah... more along the lines of kinky.

And stop calling me evil, please. See... I even said please! What evil person can do that? And I oiled up that knife which I'm holding just next to your neck. What evil person would do THAT?

well, a lot of evil people would.You're just a polite,evil person.Maybe we should tickle you until you agree to put that knife down like a good boy

well, a lot of evil people would.You're just a polite,evil person.Maybe we should tickle you until you agree to put that knife down like a good boy

Lol, you might as well give it your best shot, though I doubt an amateur like you could do anything to me, really :p

Anyways, here is another thing why we should spank children: if we do it now, they might find out it's use afterwards in bed-games (Spare the rod, spoil the child's sex life).

Nah... more along the lines of kinky.

And stop calling me evil, please. See... I even said please! What evil person can do that? And I oiled up that knife which I'm holding just next to your neck. What evil person would do THAT?

... Duke not even that knife will help you if you don't post on Valhalla pronto! :D

I think spanking is acceptable but only with the hand, belts or other objects are a form of child abuse.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back