• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To spank or not to spank?

Lol, you might as well give it your best shot, though I doubt an amateur like you could do anything to me, really :p

Anyways, here is another thing why we should spank children: if we do it now, they might find out it's use afterwards in bed-games (Spare the rod, spoil the child's sex life).

Oh I so could do something.I could make you beg for mercy.

Lol, you might as well bring it on :p You could never make me beg, amateur:D

Oh it's so on *restrains you* now I can do this one of two ways with help or alone take your pick you evil man.I am sure many people want to punish you.

Last edited:
Oh it's so on *restrains you* now I can do this one of two ways with help or alone take your pick you evil man.I am sure many people want to punish you.

*looks around* Oh, so you admit you can't break me by yourself? *Sticks tongue out*

Oh I could.But enough chatter you made your choice. *takes off your shoes and socks and begins to tickle your feet with my nails*

And in her profile she is the victim... poor duke I knew him well...

Ok if you say so *rubs baby oil all over feet,restrains them so they can't move at all and uses two electric toothbrushes.One for each foot*

I still say he's the ameteur.He's been nothing but all talk and no action.What a baby.*start using nails on his feet.Looking for the most sensitive area*

I still say he's the ameteur.He's been nothing but all talk and no action.What a baby.*start using nails on his feet.Looking for the most sensitive area*

*As you scratch my toes, I howl with laughter* Yohohohou're a bahahahahaha... baby!

Your the baby,baby and what a cute one too! Aww let's play tickle the baby *tickles feet with nails*Tickle,tickle little baby awww

This subject has brought about a lot of controversy between parents and states alike.So now it is time to share your opinions.Is it ok to spank your kids or should other punishments be used?

I say a good impressionable smack or spank makes a difference in whether or not the kid is gonna act up again. I got a good couple punishments for making a fuss in public and I ended up acting very well behaved. When I have to hear a child in a public place, somewhere I go either for peaceful solitude or quiet conversation, at the top of their lungs with whatever excitement displayed, it shows two things: my muscles tensing up to firmly ask someone to control their kids, and severe lack of respect for room dynamics.

i think spanking is good, as long as there is a reason and the child knows why he/she is getting punished. and never spank out of anger.

i was never spanked as a child, and i turned out a little devil. only when i matured i did i really mellow out and become a big gentle teddy bear that i am.

i think spanking is good, as long as there is a reason and the child knows why he/she is getting punished. and never spank out of anger.

i was never spanked as a child, and i turned out a little devil. only when i matured i did i really mellow out and become a big gentle teddy bear that i am.
you see, thats what we're trying to avoid. devils. we don't need devils. when i come to a white castle and hear a child making the squeals of an orgasm for nearly an hour continuously, unprovoked, I've had enough.

Kids are becoming more and more aggressive though.So if we hit them,professionals seem to believe that it will teach them that the only way to solve their problems is by hitting.

i disagree i believe aggression is encouraged when a parent sees their child acting in a misbehaving manner and does not correct it, or gives several warnings before taking any action. both of these actions (or refusals to act) show the child that there is an amount of damage that can be done before their parents bother to tell them about it.

Naahhh spanking doesn't get me excited... tickling and foot worship/teasing does... ;)

If used properly, spanking can be good for child rearing. The line between abuse and discipline is very fine. there are a few rules to follow: don't yell while spanking, make sure the child knows why they are being spanked, only spanked once, don't hit them so hard that...alright you get the idea.

Side note: Time out is not Punishment! It is used to calm your kids down when they are unruly, not bad! there I said it

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back