• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 08 - Bisanthium.

"Carmella, my lord." The 'leader' replied. She was the most experienced combatant among the girls in the room, putting her at an unofficial higher rank though the handmaidens did not assign ranks to themselves the same way soldiers did. They simply followed the one who spent the most time as one of Lady Shawn's handmaidens whenever Andrea was not present to give the orders. A tall, slender brunette with a golden tan, Carmella was one of the first handmaidens recruited by the mistress.

The two women who were handed the wooden swords and shields gave their names as Charlotte and Angelica; interestingly enough, a common trait these ladies shared was having their named shortened, mainly to make it easier for others to address them. Lady Shawn did it with her name and the handmaidens voluntarily followed.

Charlotte and Angelica began to spar, demonstrating a mix of basic and advanced sword strikes and evasive maneuvres. Definitely nothing that has not already been seen in the Legion. The added weight of the swords forced the girls to swing them at a slower speed, but they were able to give Valerios a clear display of what they could do in a one-on-one battle.

Meira continued to be relentless. With one hand, she applied another coat of brine on the soles. "Aw, is Maggy still hungry? Why don't you help yourself to some more brine until she can tell me something useful?" She patted the dog on the head, then resumed attacking the girl's soles. "Surely Magnus seeks more than treasure. There has to be something else in the tower."

"Stop!" he suddenly said. They immediately froze.
"You have the basics alright" he said "But you're all a bit... repetitive in your actions" he said "An experienced warrior will notice a pattern" he said "Variation is the key" he said "Like this..." he moved slowly tapping gently with the tip of his blade "High, low, mid, mid, low, high, low, low, mid" he said. "Don't always focus on the mid body" he said "The clean kill is usually found there yes... but it's also the part one focusses while defending" he said. "Try to get the opponent off guard..." he said. He struck and she blocked with her shield. "Good... now watch" he attacked again but immediately moved lower, she tried to block it but than suddenly he struck high again. "Fast and variation" he said "Try going for leg and sword arm at times" he said "A wounded sword arm or wounded leg... no matter how light the wound is a distraction and even a handycap" he said "Tiring your foe is important too" he said. He tapped her forehead gently with the wooden sword. "You're all 'very' tough for girls of your size but you'll always lack bodymass and not just muscles but simply sheer weight... . If you face big brutes and trust me... Northern mercs and the likes are 'huge'" he said "Don't rely on static movements... keep them moving... cut and wound them. Let them exhaust themselves"
He looked at them all "Preferably work as a group. The Legions almost always win as we use common tactics, manoeuvers and group attacks." he said "Discipline is the key to victory as individual soldiers tend to be smaller, weaker than some tribal warriors who are capable of short fierce bursts of berserk rage in single combat" he than tapped her shield "Form lines when you can... block roads, make sure flanks are covered. And go for thrusts to the abdomen if you face foes lacking in armour or shielding" he said.
"The Empire's foes tend to be more numerous... but with good formations, good discipline and the choice of 'where' you fight you can actually cancel that advantage or even better... turn their mass into a tactical advantage for yourself".
He looked at Carmella. "From now on you're my... 'Decurion' or whatever term you are accustomed too" he said. "Now for mup in four lines" he said. "I want you all too grow used to quickly forming up in a formation" he said "If your tower ever gets besieged you'll need to use formations to your advantage and block the entrances efficiently in such a way" he said. He walked past them looking at them all. They started to form up but rather chaotically.
He grunted. "Not... very good" he said "we'll need to move you all in small squads" he said. "And you'll have to memorize a position within that group" he than looked a moment at Carmella.
Than back at them.
"How are you all organized anyway? What hierarchy and structure do you use?".
He was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. They were all staring wide-eyed at him as if they barely had seen a man so far.
He wondered if this was how those noblewomen felt when parading past a Fortress of the Legion... . Gawked at by men isolated in their existence from an important part of what was supposed to belong to their integral social interactions.
He was clad in his armor. Some handmaiden had apparently polished it fervently and the torches reflected on the beautiful centurion's breastplate.
The same went for his shin and armprotectors. Here and there golden lines and symbols ran over it. Beautiful weaponry had been one of the few excesses he had allowed himself after his promotion. After all he had to inspire leadership, leave an impression on his men. And... well he was proud of his status as an officer more than off a nobleman. One could buy ones way to become a tribune but one became a Centurion through skill and in his case also opportunities and some luck. Namely his predecessor dying and him as Decurion filling in before being allowed promotion.
He held his redplumed helmet under arm. Off course he didn't have a winerank as he had not brought that symbol. He had been equipped as a bodyguard to Rachel... not a drill officer at that time. His sword and dagger hung from his sides but his clothing was pretty and new after all his old attire had been shred and soaked in blood.

"Women!" she squeeled. "Beautiful ones!" she said "Plehehaase" she said "Pull him bahack" she said as the rough wet tongue eagerly licked away at his meal.
"Skilled warriors, performers, servants, scholars and even lovers in several combinations... . Our mistress is powerful! And beautiful beyond comparison... . Our captain has a reputation of excellence and gained a name cracking down upon the thugs that at times get in the way of myhihihi" she started to giggle for quite a while as he kind of nibbled on her big toe.
"Our mistress also has a vast network of spies and agents... she'd be very useful to Thane or his employer" she looked at her "She's a businesswoman without equal..." she laughed, gasping "Highly educated in many arts and rituals." as Meira's hands found a spot on her body, the Ranger suddenly trembled as she was hit by a small orgasm, a blush appeared on her cheeks and for am moment she forgot the foottorture plagueing her thoughts, moaning out loud. "She's an unequalled lover AND tickler too" she looked at Meira "And the ideal target too. She's more sensitive than anyone... flawless in 'every' way" she started at Meira "You'll be replaced... easily once she lays her eyes on Thane... she'll turn him to her side, have you take my place and watch..." she went pale realizing she had in many ways made things worse for herself... .
"I can help you... please..." she tried.

Magnus tried to get his lance out of the body on the ground but found himself unable. He gave up and kept it vertically in the body, drawing his gladius. The loud clanging of metal, cries of men and the noises of horses surrounded him. His black and silver shield blocked a blow from an agressor and he precizely send his gladius deep into the rookie's unbared neck. He looked around... so far all had gone well. A countercharge, turned around and a final charge in the back and now rounding things up in a skirmish. A good training for his own recruits... . Besides... he could always use spare equipment anyway. He headed forth, noticing the leader of the group.
This was no typical militiaman but clearly a veteran. Gruff, old, scarred but by no means feeble, the brute had obviously the barbaric blood in him seeing his size. He even wielded a long sword instead of a gladius which was a weapon used by many Non Imperial monarchies and tribes... .
He headed for the leader, his gaze meeting his.
The shortbearded giant smiled lightly, the two riders slowly rode towards each other...

The handmaidens waited for Carmella to answer Valerios' questions. She described the simple hierarchy used within the walls of the tower, "We go by experience. The more time someone spent as one of the mistress' handmaidens, the more experience she would have in the necessary skills, making her eligible for commanding new recruits. Andrea is always second in command; none of us can outrank her. Not that we mind being her subordinates, for she is a great commander and trainer. But there are still some things she has not taught us yet, like formations." She paused to see if Valerios had any more questions about how the handmaidens were organized, or if he was ready to continue the training session.

The girl's words made Meira a bit uncomfortable. If the mistress was as beautiful as she claimed, Magnus just might be drawn over to her side. Unless Meira could make this mistress a tickle slave before she could have any chance to seduce Magnus. She slipped a finger into the handmaiden's navel and started digging, her other hand continuously raking one of her soles while the dog licked away the remaining brine. "That will never happen with Magnus. Are you saying that I am inferior to your mistress? You're just begging for more, aren't you? You ticklish little thing."

"Age? Age does not necessarily equal experience or talent" he said.
"I work by meritocratic means" he said "Those who are most talented to lead... shall lead a team" he said. He looked at them all "What types of weapons are you all trained in?" he asked than.

"WAIT WAIT!!! Please..." she squeeled and somehow managed to slap the snout of Maggy. She looked at Meira, surpressing a giggle as she quickly spoke "Go easy on me... and i'll tell you ALL her ticklish spots... including those of the Captain AND some of the others" she said. "I can tell you all you want to know..." she said. "I swear!".

"But the mistress and Andrea only recruited women who are not fighters. At least, most of us never touched a weapon or wore any kind of armour before joining this army. Therefore, none of us were talented in the relevant skills at first, and those who gained experience naturally also became talented in those skills." Carmella explained to clarify, "Normally, we use long swords and shields, or spears and bows. Heavier weapons like axes, maces and claymores are not our forte. We don't really practice with a wide variety of weapons since swords, spears and bows have been fine so far."

Now that was something Meira wanted to hear. She stopped tickling. "Then tell me. I want to know right now."

He nodded. "Swords and spears are commonplace" he looked at them.
"Seeing as your purpose is mostly bodyguard duty. I want to keep all these trained but i also want each of you to specialize" he said "The weapon you'll usually have with you" he said. "As for tactics and the likes... let's focus on some defensive formations first and foremost as those are most vital for your duties" he said.
"Also... would you all stop staring like that... it's not like you never saw a man before" he said. Some of them were really... unnerving in the way they looked at him wide-eyed. It was kind of... freaky.

The girl's breathing slowed and she nodded ""There are a few spots i found that are... most effective against the mistress. Between her toes, right under her breasts..." she began "Her bellybutton and neck" she added "And her cheeks". "She's at her weakest when aroused. She becomes waaay more sensitive than" she said. As long as she spoke she wouldn't be tickled so she was going to make this very detailed.
She began to describe encounters and preferences, even the most private of details... she never really realized that to Meira's devious mind this were not silly weaknesses... but major faults ready to be turned against Shawn.
"The captain..." she said "Andres is different" she said "She's a bi... with a strong preference for women" she said "She only likes men who are either very smart... or strong and that respect her abilities" she smiled "And she's not eager to admit that. She's very selfconfident and likes to be in control" she said "She seems to have a small phobia regarding restrainment unless performed by someone she trusts" she looked Meira in the eyes. "She's quite receptive to brushes and especially her inner thighs, arches, breasts and back are sensitive" she said. "The Mistress is used to unusual situations... but Andrea is the opposite... ." she said "She'll...".

There was ruckuss in the camp... . Suddenly Meira realized over an hour had passed and Magnus was back... . At least... if all had gone well. Some time passed and finally the camp seemed to calm down.
The tentflaps opened and Magnus entered. His arm and hand were blood and he he wore a bloody bandage around his swordarm and upper leg.. He sat down. He was clearly in pain yet at the same time he had a smug grin on his face.
The Handmaiden remained silent, gazing at the Black Centurion who sat down as if he had returned from a little stroll... .

The handmaidens were probably amazed by the sight of a man who was so much stronger than all the other men they had seen. Stronger, more intelligent and better looking at the same time. They giggled when told to stop staring, and tried to show a more ordinary gaze. Carmella stepped between them and Valerios. "Please excuse them. You cannot blame them for being so interested in a handsome young man like yourself. Let's begin the training, shall we?"

The torturess noted everything the girl told her. Should Magnus succeed in capturing both the mistress and the captain of the handmaidens, without defecting to their side, it would prove to be a one-of-a-kind experience for Meira. She noticed that Magnus had returned, wounded yet relaxed, and ran over to where he sat. "You're back." she said, gently placing a hand on his bandaged arm, then withdrawing when she realized that he probably did not need someone else to tend to his wound. "Just in time too. I found out some interesting information about this tower mistress you seek. If you are to capture her, as well as the captain of her handmaidens, there is a lot of fun to be had." She told him everything the handmaiden told her about Lady Shawn and Andrea.

While all this is going on, somewhere in Bisanthium, Rachel rode through the streets in Augustus' carriage, with the grizzled bounty hunter driving it towards the city gates. She had put on one of the finest dresses from her wardrobe, a white ball gown that reached the ground when she stood. It had long sleeves and came with a pair of matching slippers. Her long hair was tied up in a neat braid at the back of her head. Of course, all this meant nothing once she recalled what fate awaited her if she returned to the palace. She must find Valerios and escape with him, as there was no way she could slip away from Augustus without assistance.

"Augustus!" she called out from inside the carriage, "Can we search the city for a friend of mine before we leave? He is very important to me, and he is no doubt searching for me as well."

He sounded a bit annoyed in his reply, not liking the delay that searching Bisanthium would cause, "That will not be possible, Your Highness. I will be paid for getting you back to the palace, not for taking orders from you. Unless you are hungry, thirsty or in need of a bathroom, I suggest you keep quiet until we reach the journey's end."

He rose up an eyebrow but blushed at the compliment which caused all the girls to snicker even more, making him go a deeper red. He wasn't used to 'being desired'... he wasn't used to being around women for a long time in general... let alone so many and off an age that was... appealing. "Very well... take the weapon you're each most comfortable with... good archers... step forward"

"Hmm should be... fun. And good breeding" he looked at Meira "Just make sure the Mistress suffers... but she mustn't die" he said "She is of invaluable use" he smiled at her "I had my 'wounds' checked" he said with a small smile "But why don't you go over them again" he said. He gently caressed her hands. He looked at the female scout "Do you have plans with the Ranger?".

About half of the women picked up shortbows and quivers from the racks and took a step forward from the line. The others were a mix of sword and spear users, some carrying round shields. Carmella was one of the archers, and while not exactly good enough to hit bullseye after bullseye, she considered herself one of the better ones. As she stepped forward, she gave Valerios a closer look at the green leather quivers, which were filled with ten to twenty barbed arrows, their heads designed by Andrea to inflict more damage and make them harder to pull out of a wound. The handmaidens' shortbows were lightweight, making them easier to carry around while possibly sacrificing power and range.

Meira carefully removed the bandages. It looked like Magnus already had it treated though he could use some kind of salve to ease the pain. She grabbed a jar from a shelf and applied a thin layer of medicinal ointment around the wound. "No more plans with her for now." she said, "But let us keep her here first. We might need more information from her."

"Hmm..." he said as he passed them "A lot of good archers than" he said "Handy when defending the tower but less when having to defend your Mistress" he said.
He looked at his 'Decurion' and spoke "How are you all rewarded for your services anyway? Gold?".

He nodded "You alright my dear? You seem a bit... edgy?" he smiled as he pushed up her chin so she'd look him in the eyes.
"Loot was good. I plan to pay a visit to the regional overseer and make him pay...".

"Yes, with monthly payments and bonuses for certain accomplishments." Carmella said, "Accomplishments such as capturing you and bringing you here. The bonus is usually an additional amount of gold depending on the difficulty or importance of the task that was carried out." She was actually one of the handmaidens who, together with Andrea and several others, confronted Valerios outside the tower and captured him. Whether Valerios knew this or not, she could not tell as she knew she wore a helmet covering most of her face at the time.

Smiling nervously, Meira replied, "Edgy? I'm not edgy. I just think the handmaiden can still be useful to us, and if possible you should bring the tower mistress here once you have recovered from your recent battle." She wrapped some fresh bandages around Magnus' wound, giving him a kiss on the lips when she had finished.

He nodded "Okay... a normal system" he said.
"Good" he said. He looked at Carmella "What systems of punishment are used and how is loyalty supervized?" he said.
"In the Legion treachery, insubordination and the likes is severely punished".

He looked at her not entirely believing her words obviously but he did smile as she kissed him. "Off course" he said. "Before we leave for the tower i wish to have some Scouts investigate it further and deal with that thorn in my side... the district magistrate" he said.
He looked at her and said softly "Do you think you can 'train' the captured handmaiden to aid us?".

Carmella explained, "The same goes for us. The Mistress does not allow insubordination and betrayal. She has come up with many methods of punishing someone who does not follow orders, none of which are anything like what you see in the Legion." She gave a broad, mischievous grin. "But if you want to find out what kind of punishment she came up with, I'm not going to tell you. You will have to break a rule and find out for yourself."

"I don't think that's possible, my dear." Meira turned to the handmaiden, who was no longer as defiant as before but still not trustworthy enough to be made an ally. "Do you have any ideas on how we can accomplish that? Personally, I think she should remain a slave and a prisoner."

OOC: i know, being a bit briefer and 'calmer' but that's because i have to fit in a new rhytm at uni. As soon as things calm down. I'll get the story moving more actionwise. (needs more descriptions that type of post)

IC:

He laughed at her boldness.
"I see. Well than i shall have to have a talk with your mistress" he said.
He looked at her "Because discipline comes from harsh punishment" he said "And i have a suspicion your punishments are not of the scarring kind".
He leaned forward "As for her rules... what exactly are her rules?".

He shrugged "You're the expert love" he yawned and looked around for some fruitjuice and took it, pouring himself a glass.
He looked at her and nipped her neck. "When i've dealt with Magistrate AND with the Tower i shall make you mine" he said, wrapping an arm around her waist and nuzzling her neck. For a wounded man he seemed quite cheerful.
Apparently things were going well... whatever they were.

"Typical military rules, not as strict as what you have in the Legion but obedience is still demanded." she said rather casually. There is not much to say about the rules. "The biggest difference is in the way we treat prisoners. Male prisoners are potential candidates to take the test, ascending the tower and getting past the traps or die trying. Female prisoners are given a choice: either become a handmaiden or the mistress' plaything. So far, we have not recruited any women this way, and it is usually Lady Shawn who decides whether we accept her into the army. A female prisoner can agree to become a handmaiden and still end up as a plaything if the mistress orders it."

Meira placed a hand on Magnus' chest, feeling more secured now. But there was still a chance that the tower mistress would replace her, if she was as beautiful as the handmaiden claimed. It was better not to let her feelings about the situation be known to Magnus. "I look forward to it, sweetie." she said.

(Ooc: Do you want to leave Magnus and Meira for now until you have more time to write longer posts?)

He blinked "This is unusual" he said. "Very well..." he said.
What a fixation on sex this place had.
"Alright... let's start" he said.
Valerios began the training and was quite hard on them though instinctively he held back off course. Their frail maiden appearance... at least for some made him hold back.
Several hours later, Valerios headed back. Having been constantly busy, more than the others as they had rotated... he was sweathing and walked back towards his room.

Magnus smiled back, unaware of what went through Meira's mind.
"Really now? And how much?" he teased.

OOC: naah is np.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lady Shawn asked as she approached from behind him, with Andrea by her side. "Tired, are you? I was told by the handmaidens that you have been a good trainer. I expected nothing less, Valerios." She put her arms around his sweating body and gave him a little squeeze. "Carmella told me you have been asking her about how we do things in the tower. I especially like your interest in the kinds of punishment I use. Rather than yank out one of the handmaidens to do a demonstration, would you like me to put you through one of my punishment methods? There will be no pain, scarring or even tickling involved."

The torturess giggled, running a hand through Magnus' hair. "Oh never mind. Just focus on your plans and I will support you all the way."

He rose up an eyebrow, weary. "Call me paranoid... But i don't like blind leaps of faith" he said. He eyed Andrea as if to gauge her reaction.
"You do peek my curiosity though...".

"I hope so" he said kissing her nose.
"Who else will i have to lavish with gifts than and suck up to all the time" he joked. He was in a mischievous, pleasant mood for a change... strange given the recent battle... .

The mistress had a mildly disappointed frown. Valerios was playing it safe by refusing to receive the punishment until he could find out what it involved. Andrea stepped forward when she heard his reply. "Really? How so?"

Laughing, Meira returned his kiss with another kiss on the neck. She picked up an old towel and tossed it over the handmaiden's head, briefly making sure that it hanged over her face and did not slip off. Why let the girl witness this intimate moment?

He blinked "Hmm? Just do?" he looked at her. "Is it strange to be curious about something you have no informaiton about..." he said. "I don't really understand how you can torture someone without harming or touching them" he said "Perhaps you don't feed them for a while? Lock them up?".

He smiled "You do like blacking out your toys don't you?" he said amused.
"They still hear though... or are you going to be... very" his voice became a whisper "Very..." he kissed her neck "Quiet" he said in her ear before nipping the earlobe playfully.

"We treat them like slaves or pets. Lady Shawn has many ways to punish someone this way without inflicting pain." Andrea explained. The mistress returned to her side, giving the captain a kiss on the cheek. "Well then... have a good rest. We wouldn't want to waste your time talking about things you are not interested in." Shawn said and started to walk away with Andrea. Then she abruptly stopped after a few steps, turned and faced Valerios again. "I wonder, would you like a duel with Andrea using wooden swords?"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that." Meira replied with a glance at the handmaiden, "As long as we are not discussing private matters, they can hear all they want. But I don't want to hear a peep out of them." She let Magnus kiss her while she spoke, "Not a peep."

"Slaves or pets? I don't understand" he said. "That will create grudges" he said. He looked at Shawn. He nodded "Very well" he said. He threw Andrea a wood gladius. These were heavier than the real thing.

He chuckled "I'll make you peep" he said as he snuggled into her and gave her neck an affectionate series of kisses. He ran the tip of his nose along her jawline.

While Andrea gave the wooden sword a few practice swings, Shawn further elaborated on the punishment. "The person being punished will be degraded, forced to wear a leash, clean my feet with his or her tongue, paraded naked in front of my male acquaintances, do chores around the tower, and so on. So far, there have been no complaints from the handmaidens." Andrea held the weapon at her side and waited for Valerios to get his own wooden sword. The hallway leading to his room was wide enough for a duel between no more than two combatants.

Meira started to fiddle with his attire, reaching for the straps or laces that would remove his armor (or clothes if he is not wearing armor). Magnus was a great kisser, but this intimate moment could still be spiced up a bit. In no time, Meira dropped his clothes and/or armor to the floor, exposing his muscular torso.

"No complaints... . Ever consider they may all have a twisted kinky side" he chuckled. Taking his own sword he twirled it and took another. Did it again and kept it. Part of the punishment seemed fun. But he wasn't going to unbare himself to anyone he didn't like.
He nodded "From what i can tell you taught the handmaidens rather well" he said. "I'm curious..." he said. He than slowly moved closer and lashed out several times as if to try and gauge her basic abilities.

Chest unbared, he smiled at her. "Always the chest huh?" he said amused.
He looked down. It had scars, bruises, was a bit hairy on top.
"Why?" he said. He kissed her cheek.

Andrea blocked and deflected every one of his strikes using quick movements with her sword. Valerios must be getting warmed up, for that could not have been the best he could do. She pushed his sword aside with her own weapon and swung it at the side of his head.

"I figured if I expose your chest, perhaps you would like to expose mine." Meira said with a seductive purr, standing before Magnus with her breasts forward, hands on her hips.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back