• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 08 - Bisanthium.

Ooc: Btw Darth, you don't have to wait for me to finish the rest of Rachel's posts, if that's the reason you have not replied. We can continue with Valerios first until I write the next post for Rachel.

My previous post took place a while after Valerios left the inn, and before he arrived at Lady Shawn's tower.

yup

OOC: no was just TT not sending me a notification (sighs)

IC:

Valerios shrugged "I shall see... it depends on the ladies'sentiment and other factors".
He offered his arm "Walk with me?" he said as if to apologize for his 'directness' moments before.

Meanwhile Magnus was toying with a dagger.
He eyed Meira from the corner of his eye.
Clad in black military armor, the mercenary commander awaited for the messenger.
A guard walked in. A gladius to his side, the man saluted "Commander...".
"Yes?" Magnus looked up.
"The messenger is here"
"Good send him in".
"Yes Commander" he replied.
"Let's hope he found out what we need".
The man entered, he wore a modified attire, clearly meant for scouting purposes. He saluted also by slamming his fist against his chest.
"Report Vicarius" Magnus said.
"I was unable to aquire the scroll..." he said.
"..." Magnus expression went sour.
"But in it's place i have found the one who wrote it" he smiled "And brought her here".
"You did?" he straightened "Excellent".
"She was rather well trained. It surprised me and she almost got away".
"She's one of those 'handmaidens'?".
"A recruiter and spy actually.".
"Oh?" he said.
"Apparently she was sent out to search for a woman named Rachel".
"You are certain she is a handmaiden?".
"She wears the Tower Mistresses' crest".
"Good... than she'll know the location of her residence AND tactical information" he said.
"Yes... but... she is quite stubborn"
Magnus looked at Meira and smiled lightly than looked at the Scout "Have her send in" he said "You did well Vicarius" he said "Very well".
He nodded "Commander." he saluted than left.
Shortly thereafter a beautiful young girl was brought in. She wore a simple tunic and sandals.
He walked to her and checked the necklace, pulling it out. Indeed... the crest his employer had showed him.
"Money, treasurery and revenge all in one package" Magnus murmured.
"..." the woman stared at him defiantly.
The Dark Centurion, turned to look at Meira "a feisty one" he said. He leaned back against his desk.
"I assume you'll not tell me anything?" he asked.
"..." was the simple response.
Magnus placed a hand on the grip of his sword but she never even blinked.
"A brave one too...".

Andrea put her arm around his. "Walk with you? Where to?" She seemed willing to go with Valerios, although she did not know what he planned to do after their conversation. His words earlier were firm yet charming, indicating a very interesting personality that suited a nobleman skilled in the art of war, at least to Andrea. Simply talking to him was intriguing to some extent.

(Ooc: Do you want me to play as the handmaiden and/or Meira in Magnus' camp?)

"Nowhere in particular" he said with a small smile.
"Can't a man enjoy some charming interesting company while he's stuck in a Tower of Doom?" he joked.

OOC: Play whoever you wish. I'm kinda reintroducing the duo Magnus - Meira and well doing the prologue of how they find out where the Mistress is located and maybe get some hints in regards to 'Rachel' and 'Valerios'.
Build it up. After all Rachel is still well on the loose so to speak :p

"I don't mind. Lead the way." Andrea smiled at him, stroking the side of his arm.

In Magnus' tent, Meira observed Magnus' futile attempts to make the handmaiden give him information. She said to him, "It is no use threatening her. If she is as good as Vicarius claimed, then she is unlike any woman you meet in the cities. She will remain silent, mocking you with her eyes, daring you to slit her throat and deny yourself the information you seek. Though you have yet to tell me why you wish to find out the location of this 'Tower Mistress', now would be a good time to explain your reasons."

Valerios had a slight 'blush' on his cheek. Passing through the corridors of the tower, he allowed Andrea to 'guide' him. It was like a little tour of places he had yet to see. "You truly do not mind being constantly cooped up here Lady Andrea?".

Magnus looked at her, black eyebrow arching up.
"I'm not used to sharing my... plans with others" he said, just to underline that 'he' was still the Commander in the camp regardless of the 'romantic hold' she had over him.
But than smiled and indulged her without being bothered by it.
"She's an old 'aquantance' off mine" he said "A bonus as i owe her some revenge but the main objective is to obtain an item in her possession or at least she knows the location off" he said "A Magi, a rival or enemy of hers desires it. He claims she stole it from him" he smiled once more, but a bit venomously "He probably lies and wants it out of greed but he pays well and the Tower it seem has riches" he said "It has many traps though and a militia of trained handmaidens" he said.
He looked at the woman.
"This pretty little flower with the defiant eyes... is one of her agents" he said "She has an entire network and not to mention a hand in many places of dubious virtue along with tradingposts and shipping compagnies. A wealthy secluded lady so to speak" he said "Weaving her web from her ivory tower" he said. "For reasons i'm not telling you yet this is personal" he said "But you'll enjoy this job" he leaned back again against the desk, facing the captive.
"Loot and victims for your 'art'" he said "The type you enjoy with" he said.
"At least if..." he smiled at her "You would humour your fiancé by loosening her tongue" he said giving her one of his heartwarming smiles.
The handmaiden was getting a bit nervous Meira could tell.
Probably by the fact he seemed to know so much... somehow and/or by the potential prospect of torture.

Giving Valerios a tour of the other parts of the tower, Andrea replied as they walked from room to room, "I leave the tower quite regularly, and so does Lady Shawn. We have to look out for potential candidates to take the test, although that is no longer necessary. At least, not until the mistress is in the mood for one more man in the tower." She paused when they entered a large hall with wooden training dummies and weapon racks. This was where the handmaidens trained their combat skills. "We still have the need to go outside, to do business with the mistress' associates, receiving supplies and equipment. Not every weapon you see here was forged by me, you know."

In Magnus' tent, Meira listened with interest. Magnus' quarrel with the mistress did not concern her, but the thought of having an entire army of slaves was certainly appealing. She slipped one hand under the handmaiden's tunic, gently testing her to see how ticklish she was. A loud "EEEK!" was heard when the torturess dug her fingers into the soft skin of her tummy. With a smirk, Meira ripped the tunic off, exposing the woman's naked upper body and at the same time shoving her to the floor.

"Perhaps you would like to join in?" Meira invited Magnus to attack the poor girl's feet, which were still covered by her sandals. She sat on her back, restraining her bucking body as her fingers glided up and down her sides.

Valerios looked at the Commander "But why only women?" he said.
"if its fear of rape or improper behaviour... there are plenty of men who don't act dishonorable" he said "Is cheaper too" he said. "As a lot of warriors are without employment" he said.
"One can only have need of so many handmaidens... right?" he looked at her.
"And how come 'she' is so wealthy... so to speak" he said "She seems to have quite a solid funding base" he said "Yet i have never heard of her nor this strange construction".

Magnus sat down behind Meira but instead of going for the quick attack kissed her neck. "Thanks" he whispered appreciatevly going for one of the spots on her neck he knew were highly susceptible to his lips.
He slid his hands over Meira's sides. "Remind me to repay you when this is all done and over..." the Mercenary Commander said. He slid to the end and removed the girls sandals. Flawless feet. She scrunched her toes fearfully.
"No restraining?" he asked.
Meira sometimes preferred her captives wiggling and free but that usually had more to do with them being friends or... him.
This was a prisoner in the most literal sense. But she didn't seem capable of escaping Meira.
In fact he was surprised she kept him down. Meira always acted seemingly typically 'feminine' around him and these handmaidens were reputed to be very fit, above average for a normal courtisan.
He smiled admiratively. There was much he still didn't know off Meira, even after all these years. Gently he began to massage the feet of the captive... to put her at ease. It was something he'd seen Meira do in the past... .
Than he began... gently running a finger over a sole. Ankles locked in an armhold.

"I guess the mistress prefers having an army of women. Men, especially those already trained in battle, are eligible to be elite soldiers but Shawn is not preparing for war right now. Having an army of handmaidens can also help men settle in when they come to visit. Or in your case, come to stay." she explained, "As for her wealth, she is a noblewoman and inherited a massive fortune from her parents. Funding comes from the other wealthy people who live in the cities. Not many of these men could resist her charms, and they are willing to provide financial support in exchange for her services, while hiding this affair from the public to protect their reputations. You should consider yourself very lucky for having her without having to pay anything."

Sometimes it is more fun to torture someone who is not tied up. Meira was in the mood for wrestling with a ticklish girl. Following her thrashing struggles, holding her down, then stroking the most sensitive parts of her body to make her thrash harder. The handmaiden reacted with more hysterical squeals and shrieks as Meira squeezed her tummy with a clawhold, sliding her hands all over the upper body from time to time. The handmaiden's feet kicked at Magnus, or at least tried to get out of his grip. Clearly, this girl was ticklish everywhere, but managed to avoid giving Magnus the information he wanted.

OOC: don't forget that Magnus has implied she got part of her fortune from 'businesses'.

IC:
"I see..." he said.
"Strange..." he said "Giving your body to people you don't like" he said.
He nodded "I suppose i was though i think i prefer your company" he said.
"I'm not sure yet what to think off your mistress" he said "At least i know where you stand and why" he said "And when you will turn on me" he smiled.
"At the command of your mistress".

Magnus gazed at it for a moment.
It reminded him of many many years ago when both he and Meira had been purer... more innocent and playful.
He began to 'nip' each toe of the young woman.
She was beautiful if not with a 'plain' edge. But certainly pleasing to eye and ear.
He began to nibble the side of her foot.
He assumed Meira would interrogate her late and first was going to soften her up... .

(Ooc: I wasn't sure what kind of businesses he meant. Slavery and smuggling come to mind, but after Valerios made it clear how honourable he was, it would be weird to bring it up.)

"I am more loyal to her. She is more than a mistress to me." Andrea looked at him in the eyes. If Valerios was a woman, she would kiss him. "You don't have to worry. If you do not displease her, she will not turn me against you. Stay on her good side. A lot of men have been able to satisfy her, either with sex or other services, so you should not have any problems doing the same."

The girl squirmed and bucked so hard, she almost threw Meira off her back. "EEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOP IHIHIHIHIT!" Her laughter was deafening even before Meira started the real torture. This was merely the warm-up; she had more sadistic tricks up her sleeve. But the handmaiden apparently had enough already. "I'll talk! I'll talk! Please stop tickling me!" Meira stopped, her fingers still planted on the girl's sides. She waited for Magnus to ask the questions, assuming that he was done playing with the feet.

OOC: well mostly trade (compagnies), bit of smuggling and entertainment of a less 'virtuous' kind.

IC:
"I do not desire to 'please' her or 'satisfy' her. We made a deal. We shall honor it" he said "But it is not my intention to linger here as some kind of puppet" he said "Besides..." he looked at her "I would not wish to trespass on territory that is yours" he said "I'm not one for alternative kinds of 'love'" he said "But regardless... It wouldn't be proper of me to get in the way" he said.
He looked at Andrea.
"This is a temporary agreement unless your Mistress convinces me to choose differently" he turned to look at her. He kissed her hand "Regardless... it was most intriguing to encounter you" he said.

Magnus let go. Meira noticed he was a bit dissapointed.
Ever since he'd met Meira she'd slowly twisted him a bit when it came to morals of this kind.
He had begun to enjoy these sessions.
"A shame... apparently the handmaiden's reputation of being excellent at serving for more 'affectionate' needs has a downside" he said.
"Alright woman... show me where the tower is for starters" he pointed at the map on his desk.
"And tell me all about your current assignment of looking for this 'woman'".

(Ooc: I will mention those other businesses later when the opportunity comes up. I've got something in mind to set her apart from the other people who run these businesses.)

Spoken like a true nobleman. He was considerate of Andrea's feelings and she appreciated it. "I'm not sure if Lady Shawn is looking for your love, or if she is only interested in the sex. She does not care for any of those other men the same way she cares for me, and I know this more than anyone else." She started to walk past Valerios on her way out of the room. "I will tell the mistress what you have told me. Perhaps I can persuade her to let you be a bodyguard, a friend and nothing more if that is what you insist on being."

Meira pulled the girl to her feet. With a shaky hand, she pointed at a spot near Bisanthium, surrounded by wilderness and a wide field. "Here is our tower. We were sent to look for a woman named Rachel, who was last seen in Bisanthium. So far, we have been unable to find her as we only have a name. No descriptions or clues to her whereabouts."

"What does your mistress want with this Rachel?" Meira asked, sliding her hand to the handmaiden's right armpit. The handmaiden panicked for a moment.

"It's not her. It's her new bodyguard, a man named Valerios. He was the one who told the mistress to find Rachel, and she then ordered us to do it."

He smiled "I insist on nothing" he said. "I merely state i won't be forced in any role... bodyguard, friend, lover, toy... unless i choose it" he said.
"And that i manage to gain some bearing in what is going on here" he said. He followed and they stopped in front of her room. "I shall leave you be now" he said. "I do not wish to seem intrusive". A weird thing to say to a woman he had not so long been affectionate with in a naked state.

"Valerios? Maximos Valerios?" Magnus said pushing up the girl's chin.
Apparently he knew the name well.
"Tell me more...".

"Very well." Andrea said, nodding slowly and then walking away from him. She had nothing left to say to him, as much as she would like to hear more of his thoughts and comments about the situation. She knocked on the door of her mistress' room, then entered.

The handmaiden replied nervously, the fear of more torture causing her to spill out as much information as she could, "Yes, Maximos Valerios. He came to our tower, survived the traps and passed the mistress' test. He now resides in the tower as the sole male resident, but he may decide to leave at any time, fighting his way out if he has to. He is a skilled warrior and a noble, more than a match for any of us handmaidens. The last time I saw him, he was reluctant to do the mistress' bidding, but at the same time he showed signs of affection when he is with her."

Last edited:
He smiled as his eyes for a moment followed her 'walk'. He turned and went for some more exploring. And after that he'd take a bath... possibly a cold one if he didn't manage to 'cool down'.

"Bah... sounds like him already. He always had a weak spot for women with a feminine side" he said "And gullible when it comes to their intentions" he frowned.
Apparently he knew Valerios.
"Why would he agree to stay with her?" he looked at the handmaiden "This 'Rachel'... is it his wife or something? As last time i heard of him he was not engaged nor married".

During his cold bath, Lady Shawn stepped in and stood in front of him as he sat in the water. Andrea was not with her this time. "My dear Valerios, you said you will not be forced into anything, yet as I recall you were very keen on playing with me and Andrea in the bedroom." She fingered the laces on her dress, a bright yellow one that looked the same as the dress she usually wore. "I like what Andrea said about you. You do not wish to get between us, certainly an honourable decision. My relationship with you will not be intimate, but that does not mean we will no longer have sex. I have a feeling you enjoyed it as much as I did." She paused to hear his response.

"I don't know. He may be forced to stay there. Maybe he feels that he must fulfill some kind of agreement or duty. He never told the handmaidens his motives." the handmaiden replied, "He has been tight lipped about Rachel as well. We think she is most likely his lover."

He looked at her "Off course i enjoyed it. It is rare for a man to be able to 'play' with ladies who each symbolize aspects he finds attractive in a lady or woman" he said.
He eyed her "Just as long as you realize i'm not some... 'slave' or 'servant'" he said. "I'm a retainer at best" he said.
"And... the captain is deserving of my respect. If she has qualms with me sleeping with you..." he said "Not that i'm all that pro unproductive Lesbian sexuality... it would remain as bad as trying to rupture a classic marriage" he didn't seem to shy away.
To be honest he was somewhat surprised at the 'Mistress'.
He had first thought her fickle and emptyheaded... but she somehow didn't strike her as some kind of rich pseudo-prostitute. She had a kind of strength of will and presence that stood in contrast to her pampered and perfect physique.
"I must admit you are not exactly as expected..." he said "I thought you more... shallow". He looked at her. "I have been thinking... are you perhaps looking for an heir? Offspring? As i really don't see the efficiency of having 'one' male protector around" he said "I can train your handmaidens and the likes but... all those tests seem a bit... over the top just for selecting a drillsergeant".His body bore several scars and the main wound still looked nasty though well-healing regardless.
Nearby once more lay his weapon but he didn't draw it closer apparently he trusted her at least enough not to see a threat in her.

"..." Magnus looked at the map and looked at Meira.
"Hmmm things just got even better" he said.
"The Mistress - the loot - the reward and my old rival..." the Black Centurion said. He smirked as his eyes became slits.
"Gooood...".

"Believe me, Andrea has no problem with what we are doing. In fact, she doesn't mind at all what I do with the other men." Shawn stopped touching her dress when she realized that Valerios was more interested in talking to her than having her join the bath. "She does get jealous when I play with other women. Fortunately, that rarely happens."

Having an heir was an interesting thought. It would take many years for a boy to become a male protector on the same level as Valerios. But to have one more male in the tower? If Valerios is the father, the child could turn out to be as strong as him, yet it will go against the mistress' preferences for an entirely female army with just one male protector. "If I want an heir, it will be a girl. Or..." she grinned, "A boy raised as a girl. That way, he has strength and beauty."

Over in Magnus' tent, Meira began to tie the handmaiden's wrists and ankles. While Magnus might have finished asking the questions, the girl could still be used for their amusement. "So are you heading off to find this tower now?" Meira asked him.

Maximos looked at her with a frown.
"I see..." he said. Apparently not finding it funny. "So... what do you want? I mean really...?".
He looked at her "And than there is still one other matter to discuss... the search for Rachel...". He pointed to some parchment rolled up "I arranged for a better description, some info regarding her. Will make things much easier" he said.

"No..." he said "I have only just finished one fight i'm not going to head for another conflict until the new recruits are in and the others are back from their own missions" he looked at her "I never rush in carelessly besides i've send out some Scouts to capture me one more of her type..." he said.
He looked at the girl "Feel free to use her for your entertainment" he said "She is yours. Just don't kill her" he said "I'm not too fond of killing women needlessly" he added dryly. Though he had done so before. But that was their own fault. They had resisted. Chivalry only went 'so far' with Magnus.

Lady Shawn picked up the parchment as she replied, "What's the hurry? Unless you are confident that the sex we had will produce an heir, I don't see why we need to talk about this now. I really would prefer a daughter..." She read the description written on the parchment. "Ah, this will make finding her much easier for my handmaidens. I have two questions though. One, is Rachel your wife, lover or just a friend? And two, is Rachel more beautiful than me?"

The torturess restrained the handmaiden with a tight grip on her arms. "I will take good care of her, just like I am taking good care of Rilina." she said. Having more than one slave was not a problem, but if Magnus' men brought in more handmaidens, Meira would have to find some way to keep them all in line. A chain collar linking them together, maybe. For now, she tied the girl's hands to one of the tent poles and left her there while she awaited Magnus' next move.

He looked at her than seemed to think. "Rachel was assigned to my protection... but things went... wrong" he said "Let's just say treachery was afoot. As for how we stand towards each other. I would say close but unmarried... at least that is what i think." he than waited a moment "Beauty is relative but I suppose you are more beautiful" he said "Though if i had to choose between who to take in my arms at night... in all honesty... it would be Rachel".

Magnus was hunched over the desk thinking again.
He contemplayed a lot and had an irritating tendency to leave her out of the loop until the last minute.
He looked at her "Tell me Meira..." he suddenly asked out of the blue "What do you think about 'us'?".

"Mmm, I see." Shawn was visibly disappointed, though it was understandable that Valerios would choose the woman he was close to over the woman who forced him to stay in the tower. She would like to meet this Rachel in person, just to see what made her so special. "Well, I will pass this parchment to the handmaidens in charge of the search. Is there anything you wish to ask me before I go?"

Meira gave Magnus an odd look. What a strange question considering how long and how intimately they had been attached. She replied with arms folded, "I think ours is a relationship that can last the rest of our lives. We have fun without getting in the way of our professions, although I wish you would let me know more about what you and your mercenary subordinates do when you are not with me. Still, there is no questioning how well this is going."

He looked at her. "If i'm going to be in your employ... 'possibly' forever... I'd like to know more about the lady i'm serving and what she stands for" he said.
"Tell me some more about yourself and..." he gave her a joking smile "Could you hand me the soap?".

He nodded and looked at her.
"Do you like children?" he suddenly asked.
A second strange question to come from a fallen nobleman who had spent his life in a field that was 'grey' at best.

She picked up the soap, sat behind him and held it out with a smile. "Let's just say that, aside from the sex, I make a living out of doing businesses. Bisanthium is the center of my network, so to speak." She casually took off her slippers, dipping her bare feet into the water next to Valerios. "I can be downright sadistic if I feel like it. When I cannot find someone to play with, I have a hobby and a victim waiting in the dungeon. And for years, people have been making money from this hobby including myself."

Another odd look. This was indeed a strange question from a man like Magnus. "I suppose I like children." Meira replied with some uncertainty.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back