• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Did the shoot with Terrie Hawkes ever happen? I saw that she tweeted she was looking forward to it.

Yes it did, I just hadn't got around to previewing it yet but have started work on some of the footage - here's a few sample pics :)

...and here's some of Bryony, another cute model who had her debut shoot (literally - it turned out to be her first ever shoot!) about a month ago. Again, I'm just getting around to working on the footage but hopefully you'll like her! :)

Is Izzy your most filmed model?

What's her deal, anyway? (That sounds so negative, sorry! :))
You have some models who come by for one or two shoots, some who come more often, then regulars like Izzy.

What's the deal with regulars, do they actually love being tickled?, is the pay just damn good and they only want they money?
...I'm guessing they're easy to work with - are they a step above the regular model?

Have you ever thought about doing behind the scenes videos of your shoots - models getting ready to shoot, horsing around on set, setting up shots, or are you just too
damn busy and rushed for time?

Lastly, I'd love to see Chacha come back again, and take on Izzy or whoever - that girl has such a sexy smile, she did the best interview of any model, ever!
(Probably because she was in that impeccable business suit, suntan sheer toe pantyhose feet right in the camera...holy moly!!)

You have some models who come by for one or two shoots, some who come more often, then regulars like Izzy.

What's the deal with regulars, do they actually love being tickled?, is the pay just damn good and they only want they money?
...I'm guessing they're easy to work with - are they a step above the regular model?

Have you ever thought about doing behind the scenes videos of your shoots - models getting ready to shoot, horsing around on set, setting up shots, or are you just too

Lastly, I'd love to see Chacha come back again, and take on Izzy or whoever - that girl has such a sexy smile, she did the best interview of any model, ever!
(Probably because she was in that impeccable business suit, suntan sheer toe pantyhose feet right in the camera...holy moly!!)

Chacha's never coming back :( She makes most of her money being a ballbusting Dom and shooting submisive scenes was affecting her income. Such a shame...

Chacha's never coming back :( She makes most of her money being a ballbusting Dom and shooting submisive scenes was affecting her income. Such a shame...

No, Chacha's not coming back I'm afraid...she did do some clips with Izzy though, which are well worth catching if you didn't see them first time around!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ling-Izzy-meets-Chacha!!-Part-1-(NYLONS-BARE)

As for regular models, some do get a real rush out of the shoots (Angelina, for example!) and really love doing them, others just find them fun and a good way to let off steam while making money. I generally only rebook models regularly if they are ticklish enough and reasonably easy to work with - some are a lot of fun too of course, which is always a bonus :)

No, Chacha's not coming back I'm afraid...she did do some clips with Izzy though, which are well worth catching if you didn't see them first time around!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ling-Izzy-meets-Chacha!!-Part-1-(NYLONS-BARE)

As for regular models, some do get a real rush out of the shoots (Angelina, for example!) and really love doing them, others just find them fun and a good way to let off steam while making money. I generally only rebook models regularly if they are ticklish enough and reasonably easy to work with - some are a lot of fun too of course, which is always a bonus :)

Really was wondering why Chacha hadn't been back recently, howcomes?

Just wanted to say saw Kiki's interview was the best i've seen, she's got a great personality

Also do you think you will do any open sessions again, if so when do you reckon you might and who with?

Hi Turtleboy, how you doing :)
Love your latest new clips and girls...hot and awesome as always :D
I was wondering something... is there any chance that you can tickle twin girls...at once ? :D
It will probadly be the first tickling video featuring twins :D

I was wondering something... is there any chance that you can tickle twin girls...at once ? :D

I'm sure he's already done that even though the clips weren't released.

Hi Turtleboy,

Any chance of Jess Impuletti ever coming back? Probably my all time favorite.

Cheers,

rcwick

I'm sure he's already done that even though the clips weren't released.

That's true, I did shoot with twins once - it may appear on the members site later on

Really was wondering why Chacha hadn't been back recently, howcomes?

Just wanted to say saw Kiki's interview was the best i've seen, she's got a great personality

Also do you think you will do any open sessions again, if so when do you reckon you might and who with?

You'll probably like Dannii's interview also, which will be coming up soon! :)

I don't have any plans for open sessions etc at the minute

A few samples from this week - firstly, gorgeous new girl Jodie Piper:

Jodie is beautiful. Love that 3rd pic. How ticklish was she? Great to see Sophie naked!! Love that some of the hottest girls are now shooting nude with you :)

I am a fan of Sophie too, the shoot looks very hot. And I am also very curious if Jodie was ticklish in this session, which looks amazing. Hoping to see Jodie's clip come out soon. Please try to put out a preview when you release the clip. It's always needed for new models just to get a sense of their reactions and ticklishness level.

...this week also featured the return of Sophie (naked!)

HOLY CRAP!

Can't wait until this one comes out! This is why Turtleboy is at the top of the tickling media world - he changes up scenarios and models, and takes someone who has appeared
in multiple videos....and does something totally different with them!

As always - can't wait to see what you have next!

HOLY CRAP!

Can't wait until this one comes out! This is why Turtleboy is at the top of the tickling media world - he changes up scenarios and models, and takes someone who has appeared
in multiple videos....and does something totally different with them!

As always - can't wait to see what you have next!

Thanks Mabus - that one will be coming up soon!

Jodie is beautiful. Love that 3rd pic. How ticklish was she? Great to see Sophie naked!! Love that some of the hottest girls are now shooting nude with you :)

Yes, she's definitely ticklish - not a screamer but hopefully you'll like the clip when it comes out!

I am a fan of Sophie too, the shoot looks very hot. And I am also very curious if Jodie was ticklish in this session, which looks amazing. Hoping to see Jodie's clip come out soon. Please try to put out a preview when you release the clip. It's always needed for new models just to get a sense of their reactions and ticklishness level.

I try to make previews for all clips that are released in the store, but I don't have the time to make them at the point of release. There'll be a preview for Jodie's clip at some point when it's released so you can see whether you like her...I'm reasonably confident you will :)

When is the Angelina clip coming out? I'm anxiously waiting!

Some samples from last week's shoots...

Tammie - I think she looks hotter than ever here :)

[I
image2oe.jpg

image65v.jpg

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back