• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Xv50h04G.jpg
[/URL]

I really hope Frankie gets a good upperbody tickling until she completly loses it! She just can't stand her armpits being touched its amazing :boogie:

Sky Cpt.

Would LOVE to see Rachelle do a Tickle Endurance Challenge, and foot worship one. Would be epic.

that was great!

I really hope Frankie gets a good upperbody tickling until she completly loses it! She just can't stand her armpits being touched its amazing :boogie:

Sky Cpt.

Glad you like her...it's not much of an upperbody scene but her face-down F/F clip with Carla tormenting her is coming up next!

Would LOVE to see Rachelle do a Tickle Endurance Challenge, and foot worship one. Would be epic.

She definitely wouldn't do a foot worship one as she hates it so much but she's done quite a few challenge clips now and maybe an endurance type clip would be good as she's always been the challenger in those type of scenes....she's in with Rhianna later today so have to see what we get done :)

Some samples from the last couple of weeks' shoots, which have been awesome...even including a return visit from Nina :) To start with, here's Katie Thornton an her amazing boobs - the first clip's coming up!

Nina's shoot - including a great interview for the site which is coming up this week :)

..and a teaser from one of last week's F/F shoots with (the other) Katie tickling the hell out of Rose - more later ;)

Great work turtleboy! I saw that rachel c had visited a few months back, any chance of a preview clip? Cheers man!

Nina looks great, probably my favourite model of yours!

To add to your joy, imagine.....after ALL this time, he is able to get his very FIRST model back for shoots!

Keep the interview clips coming, Turtleboy, it makes your store more homey and fun.

Yes Mabus, you can't be a bit of loyalty!

Nina has been part of the UK Tickling journey since the beginning & always comes back for more :)

Yep, Katie's boobs do look amazing!! Nina's pits seem quite sensitive too ;)

Nina looks great, probably my favourite model of yours!

To add to your joy, imagine.....after ALL this time, he is able to get his very FIRST model back for shoots!

Keep the interview clips coming, Turtleboy, it makes your store more homey and fun.

Yes Mabus, you can't be a bit of loyalty!

Nina has been part of the UK Tickling journey since the beginning & always comes back for more :)

Thanks guys. Yes it was great to see Nina again..she doesn't model anymore as she doesn't have time so it's nice to come back and shoot for the site. She does really enjoy herself though as you'll see from her interview which should go on the site in this week's updates! :)

Great work turtleboy! I saw that rachel c had visited a few months back, any chance of a preview clip? Cheers man!

There isn't a preview clip for it right now I'm afraid - I will aim to do one when the footage is released

From last week's shoots...an awesome endurance challenge with Rachelle - one of her best yet :) She had to hold her laughter in during the nylon tickling, and her forfeit was continuous barefoot tickling for the remaining time!

...and Rachelle's encounter with Rhianna. Both girls are great ticklers (Rachelle has turned into a mean tickler lately - she really went to town on Rhianna's feet!) and both are very ticklish, so a great match ;)

Last edited:
Rachel is amazing. Looks like the toothbrush really got her!! The girl girl clips are just so intense, I love how they go all out to break their victim!! More more!! ;)

From last week's shoots...an awesome endurance challenge with Rachelle - one of her best yet :) She had to hold her laughter in during the nylon tickling, and her forfeit was continuous barefoot tickling for the remaining time!

Great! Although I think she did better in this than the challenge she did with Tillie. Shes obviously being training haha!

What was her reaction when you told her this was her challenge?

Great! Although I think she did better in this than the challenge she did with Tillie. Shes obviously being training haha!

What was her reaction when you told her this was her challenge?

Well, she gave it her best although it about killed her! :)

Speaking of which, here's some of Kiki (with another hot new look!) and Bambi from last week with Kiki dishing out some evil tickling - I had to show Bambi how to make Kiki hysterical afterwards...she got the hang of it! ;) Both girls have a fitness background and there was some serious muscle being put to use!

That Bambi and Kiki clip looks amazing!! Can't wait to buy it! When will it be out turtleboy?

Very ticklish pairing! Kiki always looks stunning. Love that you use double cuffs more as it makes the girls armpits completely defenceless :D

That Bambi and Kiki clip looks amazing!! Can't wait to buy it! When will it be out turtleboy?

Thanks...I'm not sure but sometime in the next few weeks! It depends on other releases and whether this one or the Rachelle/Rhianna scenes come first :)

Very ticklish pairing! Kiki always looks stunning. Love that you use double cuffs more as it makes the girls armpits completely defenceless :D

Thanks, although the wrist cuffs are only attached to each other here - they are really stop the hands flailing and hitting something! The upper arm cuffs work fine to restrain the arms on their own ;)

Well hopefully very very soon! Bambi getting tickled there's nothing like it! Lol

What ever happened to Izzy's revenge on Portia?

Was thinking same myself!

I'm not sure about that one...it was a very short scene and I generally prefer Izzy as 'lee than 'ler (as she just isn't that mean!) so I didn't do anything with it in the end! That said, Portia looked great so it seems a shame not to do anything with it. It might go on the members site later.

Coincidentally, I did get around to working on Portia's challenge clip from the same shoot...it's coming next so Portia fans don't despair! She's coming back in a couple of weeks too :)

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 237
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 208
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 275
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back