• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Omg katie is wearing white spandex!!!
Thanks turtelboy amazing work;)

Wow!!
Katie is what I like the most but thanks
For your kind answer!
Great pics man:):):)

Any more clips with Katie getting tickled coming in the future
by chance?? She's a great ticklee...

Wow!!
Katie is what I like the most but thanks
For your kind answer!
Great pics man:):):)

No problem

Any more clips with Katie getting tickled coming in the future
by chance?? She's a great ticklee...

Yes lots - she's just been added to the members site and there are a load of clips of her to come...I have shot so many scenes with her and not had the chance to release the majority of them! :) The last scene I did with her was a continuous 10 minute tickle scene and one of the most brutal clips I've done...Katie had to be gagged throughout, so I'm not sure about releasing it yet (she thoroughly enjoyed it though!)

Sarah and Deane made a return visit yesterday...it's always fun shooting best friends as they go all out on each other and this one was no exception! I'd planned a shorter F/F scene for the members site but it ended up being something of epic proportions - Deane came off the worst as she was just dripping with sweat by the end!

It was a warm-up for today's shoot, which is a four girl with Sarah, Deane, Ruby and Jade. Sarah and Deane have gone to the gym together every morning this week (including today) so after yesterday's shoot, I'm not sure what state they'll be in!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

You're the man! Super excited to see pics from today's 4 girl shoot.

The Katie clip sounds amazing, mind you so does a dripping wet Deane. Both girls must've really been pushed to the limit!! Can't wait for this four girl scene, pity the poor girl who goes last, hope it's Jade!! ;)

Two hot girls waiting for the tickling in pantyhose <3 That's awesome.
Glad you like it :)

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

You're the man! Super excited to see pics from today's 4 girl shoot.

The Katie clip sounds amazing, mind you so does a dripping wet Deane. Both girls must've really been pushed to the limit!! Can't wait for this four girl scene, pity the poor girl who goes last, hope it's Jade!! ;)

It was actually FF/FF with the girls teamed up...like this!

Samples of that later - here's some of Jade, now a redhead...insanely ticklish, obviously!!

I'm overdosing on clips this year. My goodness...these upcoming clips look amazing.

No problem

Yes lots - she's just been added to the members site and there are a load of clips of her to come...I have shot so many scenes with her and not had the chance to release the majority of them! :) The last scene I did with her was a continuous 10 minute tickle scene and one of the most brutal clips I've done...Katie had to be gagged throughout, so I'm not sure about releasing it yet (she thoroughly enjoyed it though!)

I Think you should release it! :) And some of the others...

Jade is so sexy, red or blonde! Love what she wears on these shoots and such a sensitive upperbody. Those pits look like a tickler's dream. Please do an armpit challenge with her as elbow cuffs and lotion may just send me over the edge!! :D

I'm overdosing on clips this year. My goodness...these upcoming clips look amazing.

Thanks..here's some more from the four-girl shoot. We did Ruby and Jade Vs Sarah and Deane first. Jade couldn't handle any more after that and don't think I've seen her so disturbed! We did a three-girl endurance challenge afterwards though with Jade and I tickling the other three to see who was the first to laugh each time, the loser got five minutes no-stop foot tickling from Jade and I together - you can probably tell who that was ;)

[URL=http://imgbox.com/r9dvCOpm]

[/URL]

Great pics from the four-girl shoot, turtleboy :D

And that's exactly who I would've predicted would lose such a challenge, Ruby may well be one of the most ticklish models around.

Great pics from the four-girl shoot, turtleboy :D

And that's exactly who I would've predicted would lose such a challenge, Ruby may well be one of the most ticklish models around.

Thanks :) The FF/FF scenes were ridiculous...I would have liked to have done more but it left Jade traumatised (not hard!) and the noise levels were really too much. This little sample should give you an idea!

They were great fun though! :D

Attachments

• Four Girl Sample.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 104
...and another little sample - Jade and Ruby are clearly as bad as each other, although Jade does seem possessed!

Attachments

• Jade and Ruby.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 167
  • Image37.jpg
    Image37.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 144
Still anxiously waiting on that Bambi and Kiki clip turtleboy..I cannot wait!! Hurry! Lol

That 4 girl clip looks amazing, Jade and Ruby are such awesome 'lees. Looks like Jade's legs are very ticklish!! Can't believe you broke her, she normally takes so much torture!! Think a challenge with her and Ruby together would be good!! ;)

That 4 girl clip looks amazing, Jade and Ruby are such awesome 'lees. Looks like Jade's legs are very ticklish!! Can't believe you broke her, she normally takes so much torture!! Think a challenge with her and Ruby together would be good!! ;)

Thanks TR

When is the four girl clip becoming available good sir?

...possibly this week, but may be coming a bit later...I'm not sure at the minute!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back