• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

New clips of the very sexy Harry-Amelia in her first tickle session since her Big Brother appearance last year :)

...and some teaser shots of the very beautiful (and crazy-ticklish) newcomer Kara! More to come later ;)

They look awesome turtleboy! Will Lou be returning anytime soon? Also what is her full name? :)

Lots of sexy upskirts there!! Topless Izzy looks amazing, that girls pits are beautiful. Think she needs a Maxie Rhoads tickling!! Great stuff :)

They look awesome turtleboy! Will Lou be returning anytime soon? Also what is her full name? :)

Thanks...nothing planned at the minute. I don't give out model's names if I'm not using them in their clips I'm afraid - it's usually to respect their privacy

The new shoot with Izzy looks great!

Lots of sexy upskirts there!! Topless Izzy looks amazing, that girls pits are beautiful. Think she needs a Maxie Rhoads tickling!! Great stuff :)

Thanks guys - Izzy's challenge clip should be coming soon :)

Some more samples from Kara's first shoot - with the return of Lottii!

Here's a tiny preview of Kara too - she has a very crazy laugh :)

She's asthmatic as you may be able to tell!

Attachments

• Kara Small Sample.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 144
From last week - here's the return of Angelina and Lauren...Lauren's first go at tickling, she was a little shy to start with but soon got Angelina screaming!

Having tickled Angelina so many times in so many different ways over the years we also decided to try and take her to her limits in a very intense continuous tickling scene - it was pretty brutal but she was good afterwards and thought it was fun :) (sample below)

Attachments

• Angelina.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 146
Lottie is so hot, can't wait for that. Kara's laugh is incredible, just hope she comes back for more :) Think these limit tests should be rolled out too!!

Lottie is so hot, can't wait for that. Kara's laugh is incredible, just hope she comes back for more :) Think these limit tests should be rolled out too!!

Kara looks like another hit. Can't wait to see her clips.

Thanks again chaps..I hope to get one of Kara's clips out soon - she does have a very crazy laugh, which got stranger as she became more breathless! :)

In other news, here's some samples from Tanya's latest shoot. The hogtied clip was so violent, she literally kicked me off the table at one point (I still have the bruise!) :D

....and here she is tickling and getting tickled in a FF/F custom we did with the awesome duo of Sarah and Deane - this one will be released also :)

Tanya is incredible and that custom looks brilliant. She looks pretty vulnerable and both girls seem to be doing an awesome job on those gorgeous ribs and pits :D

It's a small world, the British adult industry (though one of reputable quality and size). Kara Carter finally agreed! Always interesting to find out whether a certain model proves ticklish and brave enough to do tickling videos, getting them to agree to work for you is certainly proof having a certain seal of quality.

I wonder how many other names we'll get to see in the future. I'm secretly hoping for names like Gemma Lou, Willow, Harriet, Lousia Lockhart, Jodie Piper, and many many more to ever decide to do tickling. Of course, there never are guarantees they're up to it or that they are good 'lees, but gotta hand it to Turtleboy and how he does manage to get so many established adult models to work with him. :D

Tanya is incredible and that custom looks brilliant. She looks pretty vulnerable and both girls seem to be doing an awesome job on those gorgeous ribs and pits :D

Thanks..her clip is a shorter one as we couldn't keep her down long enough without her turning the table over :) Deane got a longer tickling overall (and it is intense!), although Tanya's scene is crazy as hell!

It's a small world, the British adult industry (though one of reputable quality and size). Kara Carter finally agreed! Always interesting to find out whether a certain model proves ticklish and brave enough to do tickling videos, getting them to agree to work for you is certainly proof having a certain seal of quality.

I wonder how many other names we'll get to see in the future. I'm secretly hoping for names like Gemma Lou, Willow, Harriet, Lousia Lockhart, Jodie Piper, and many many more to ever decide to do tickling. Of course, there never are guarantees they're up to it or that they are good 'lees, but gotta hand it to Turtleboy and how he does manage to get so many established adult models to work with him. :D

I did arrange a shoot with Gemma about 6 years ago although it never happened in the end. At least one of the other models you mentioned has already done a shoot but not under that name :)

http://www.uktickling.com/models/kacie

I did arrange a shoot with Gemma about 6 years ago although it never happened in the end. At least one of the other models you mentioned has already done a shoot but not under that name :)

So it almost happened. Too bad it didn't, but guess we have to accept that fact. ;)

Also, I thought I might have mentioned at least one that did a shoot with you. Recognise her now.

Sounds like Tanya needs some more restrictive bondage!! I'll leave it with you :devil:

Hey Turtleboy,

Any idea when the Rachelle / Maisie stuff will be released? Cheers!

Also looking forward to the Tanya clip with two girl ticklers. That looks very good even if it is short.

So it almost happened. Too bad it didn't, but guess we have to accept that fact. ;)

From memory, I had the impression at the time that she wasn't all that ticklish, but I could have been wrong :)

Also looking forward to the Tanya clip with two girl ticklers. That looks very good even if it is short.

It's out now ;)

Hey Turtleboy,

Any idea when the Rachelle / Maisie stuff will be released? Cheers!

I should be getting it out soon...there's a LOT of new stuff to come and I'll be shooting more F/F with Rachelle in a week or so!

Speaking of the new, here's one very beautiful newcomer in the form of gorgeous dancer Sophia (another one!) She has a very cute laugh and is very ticklish...especially the armpits ;)

From one gorgeous dancer to another...the return of Kiki :) Unusually, her feet were so sensitive last week that even the feather tickled her which was a first!

and here she is with Laura - she was way more ticklish on her upperbody in this scene with Kiki. Kiki made her scream, as you can probably imagine ;)

Loving the new Sophia. Looking forward to the release. Tanya's clips with the two girls did not disappoint. I love it.

Fantastic Update with beautiful models and great outfits

Loving the new Sophia. Looking forward to the release. Tanya's clips with the two girls did not disappoint. I love it.

Thanks guys...new Sophia's clip should be coming up next. As I said, there's a lot to come, including these - a more familiar Sophia and Jade in a F/F custom. Jade can be quite an evil tickler as well as being the most crazily ticklish person around!

More updates...a first shoot with new model Alexa. She is insanely ticklish, especially the armpits!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back