• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Looks like some awesome scenes comung up. Love seeing Kiki tickled, her body is amazing and Jade with Sophia is a great pairing. New Sophia and Alexa are gonna be so hot, hope we get to see more of those armpits!! Get out the lotion TB!! ;)

Looks like some awesome scenes comung up. Love seeing Kiki tickled, her body is amazing and Jade with Sophia is a great pairing. New Sophia and Alexa are gonna be so hot, hope we get to see more of those armpits!! Get out the lotion TB!! ;)

Thanks TR - there's still more to come ;)

I made a little teaser sample of Alexa earlier so you can get an idea...her reactions are basically insane!! :)

Attachments

• Alexa Mini Samples.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 167
Some more from last week, with the return of Faye who met Katie and Amy Latina! This shoot reminded me that Faye is probably the best tickler I've worked with...she loves doing it and she's very good at it! I've never seen such extreme reactions from Katie (even compared with her last clip!) This one is very extreme at times - it's just a good job that Katie has a sense of humour :) (see the little sample below)

Amy's reactions are not even of this planet...this one was so crazy I can't begin to describe it lol!

Attachments

• Faye Katie mini sample.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Looks like some great shoots. I think you may have attached the Alexa shoot twice accidentally instead of the Katie preview.

Jesus! That Katie shoot looks insane. Love the upper thigh/ butt area tickling.

Excellent new material from you! Glad to see you have some fresh new models. Dancer Sophia is absolutely amazing and i'm certain she'll be one of the new favourite models of the tickling fans!

I'm looking forward to the new clips with Laura: there have been some new sessions with her since her debut last year but none of these new clips have been posted yet. Any idea when you'll release a new clip with her (like the hogtied table scene or the one with Kiki tickling her)?

Can you tell us if Anna will make a comeback soon? She's extremely beautiful and off the charts ticklish.

Wow!! Katie is such an amazing 'lee, she takes so much punishment!! Love how mean Faye is too, girls are such evil ticklers!! You really should let her loose on more girls ;) Can't wait for Alexa, her armpits are so ticklish, love how you slowly move towards them to tease her too! Hope she does a f/f shoot as she's really in for it. That red bush is so sexy too ;)

Jesus! That Katie shoot looks insane. Love the upper thigh/ butt area tickling.

It is :)

Excellent new material from you! Glad to see you have some fresh new models. Dancer Sophia is absolutely amazing and i'm certain she'll be one of the new favourite models of the tickling fans!

I'm looking forward to the new clips with Laura: there have been some new sessions with her since her debut last year but none of these new clips have been posted yet. Any idea when you'll release a new clip with her (like the hogtied table scene or the one with Kiki tickling her)?

Can you tell us if Anna will make a comeback soon? She's extremely beautiful and off the charts ticklish.

I'm planning to release one of the Laura clips this week or next - the two latest ones will be going on the members site :) I'm also working on the first of Kara's clips and trying to catch up with a few of the newer models!

Wow!! Katie is such an amazing 'lee, she takes so much punishment!! Love how mean Faye is too, girls are such evil ticklers!! You really should let her loose on more girls ;) Can't wait for Alexa, her armpits are so ticklish, love how you slowly move towards them to tease her too! Hope she does a f/f shoot as she's really in for it. That red bush is so sexy too ;)

Alexa is one of the most ticklish people I've met - I'm already sorting out another shoot with her! I tend to find that models are not always great ticklers (and usually require a lot of encouragement to bring out their 'mean' side!) but Faye (despite being a lovely person) is actually a naturally good and genuinely ruthless tickler...she needs no direction and just knows what to do! She will be back in tomorrow - with Rachelle ;)

Some samples from last week with Ruby and Tillie - the first clip was a challenge where they each had to try and hold their feet still, before going into the stocks as a forfeit. Despite a lot of screaming both girls were able to do it, with Ruby not moving even once!

..and a hogtie tickle which resulted in uncontrollable dribbling for poor Ruby!

Great updates as always. Thank you. Have you considered a ball gagged and hogtied Jade? Think that would be fantastic. She seems uber sensitive tickling :)

Can't wait to see Ruby and Tillie! Tillie's body is beyond sexy nowadays and her tweets suggest you actually broke her. I swear she is more ticklish every time!! I'm sure Rachelle can't wait to be tickled by Faye, does she know how bad she's gonna get it??? Best use those double arm cuffs!! Just hope you have the lotion out tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

Loving the vids TB....There is so much to look forward to....for me it's all about the struggle and boy do they struggle...!!! Keep up the excellent work my friend.!!

Some samples from last week with Ruby and Tillie - the first clip was a challenge where they each had to try and hold their feet still, before going into the stocks as a forfeit. Despite a lot of screaming both girls were able to do it, with Ruby not moving even once!

..and a hogtie tickle which resulted in uncontrollable dribbling for poor Ruby!

Wow would love to see Rachelle in that challenge!

Great updates as always. Thank you. Have you considered a ball gagged and hogtied Jade? Think that would be fantastic. She seems uber sensitive tickling :)

She is...ridiculously! I might try a hogtie with her next time :)

Loving the vids TB....There is so much to look forward to....for me it's all about the struggle and boy do they struggle...!!! Keep up the excellent work my friend.!!

Thanks RD!

Wow would love to see Rachelle in that challenge!

You can consider it already done - albeit in an M/F rather than F/F scene...it was very good though, she fared slightly less well than Tillie or Ruby! ;)

Some more from Ruby and Tillie's shoots last week, featuring a 10 minute non-stop tickling with Ruby (another very intense one!), and the face-down tickle scene that made Tillie completely hysterical and literally reduced her to tears (though not in a bad way!) Check the little sample below :2poke:

Attachments

• Tillie Samp.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 175
You can consider it already done - albeit in an M/F rather than F/F scene...it was very good though, she fared slightly less well than Tillie or Ruby! ;)[/QUOTE]

Ooh excellent! Has this been released?

You can consider it already done - albeit in an M/F rather than F/F scene...it was very good though, she fared slightly less well than Tillie or Ruby! ;)

Ooh excellent! Has this been released?[/QUOTE]

Not yet - we shot it on Monday! :)

Rachelle's feet are so perfect!

Rachelle's barefoot are so perfect, love it most:yawnface:

Totally agree, would love to see an entire barefoot vid!

If you mean a general barefoot (i.e. foot fetish) vid with Rachelle, there's one in my other store and another on the way :)

If you mean all bare foot tickling, there's one with Tillie here

...and another here (also with Tillie) that is all barefoot apart from some brief sock tickling at the start!

...and if that's not enough, in this week's shoot, we did a bikini tickle scene with Faye torturing her barefeet and body!

If you mean a general barefoot (i.e. foot fetish) vid with Rachelle, there's one in my other store and another on the way :)

If you mean all bare foot tickling, there's one with Tillie here

...and another here (also with Tillie) that is all barefoot apart from some brief sock tickling at the start!

...and if that's not enough, in this week's shoot, we did a bikini tickle scene with Faye torturing her barefeet and body!

Well sh*t son, that's service with a smile. Thanks man!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back